Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A rather awkward plane ride

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

In her usual attire, Naomi found herself sitting at the airport at night, keeping a look out for a certain man. She had no baggage with her but a plane ticket in her hand in case she missed her chance at the airport. She reminded herself of what she had been told prior to her arrival at the airport and repeated it to herself in her head as she waited. Henry Coldmen, 23. Successful business owner, rather wealthy, some suspicious activity. Shouldn't be too hard to take him out if I can keep an element of surprise. She looked up as she heard the noise of some nearby children and other families nearby the airport. Smirking a bit, she looked around again to check for her target until she blinked, realizing something. Wait. What if he has a private jet?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Shizuka laughed as she thought of herself standing in front of a clas, teaching over subjects of syntax or dynasties. "No no no, nothing so academic." She chuckled again, covering her mouth. "However, you are correct in that I am a teacher of sorts, though I'm a long way from my classroom. Still, I suppose that, with my subjects, the classroom is everywhere. I'm a Member of the Shaolin Ch'an, a Monk. I did teach a few of my younger peers, but I never formally taught at the Monastery. I left before I ever got the chance. One day I may return though. I imagine teaching the young ones would be a truly rewarding experience."

If any of this struck Naomi as strange, Shizuka seemed not to notice. To her, she might as well been describing a desk job at an accounting firm. It seemed normal, not something outlandish or strange.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:55 pm

As the plane raced Henry slid his ringed finger close to his mouth and whispered light enough that only he should be able to hear. " Keep your eyes open Doa" And blew a light breath on the ring, the breath was laced with magic and the eyes of the ring turned a white instead of the normal stony gray. Henry returned to his newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 am

Naomi remained quiet, not responding to the girl as the plane reached the proper distance on the landing strip and launched into the air, slowly gaining altitude into the night sky. So, that's strange. She's a monk, that definitely explains the preachy talking style. Wonder what made her leave, she appears to look like she enjoyed her life there. At least I think. Naomi pondered as she opened her eyes, appearing completely calm as she sat back up in her seat, ready to respond, or at least attempt to with the noise from the plane.
"Well, that's an intriguing story. Definitely not one I would have guessed. With an opportunity like that, why would you leave?" She asked Shizuka, genuinely interested. Meanwhile she was planning in her head on how to go about the job. She could wait for some turbulence as the plane would come to its cruising level, lurch forward and use an ice dagger to stab through the seat. She could let it melt after the fact and as long as she had the right length it could not go completely through, making him look asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:47 am

"Oh, I had my reasons. I didn't want to leave, I assure you, but we all agreed it was for the best. I was looking for something they couldn't provide me with. It's difficult to explain really. I'm sure if I went into it, I would just bore you with archaic history and worn out proverbs."

Shizuka didn't like dodging questions, but something told her that dragging others into affairs such as her won wouldn't be good for them in the long run. She tried to avoid causing needless suffering.

"And you? What are your affairs in London? Business or Pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 am

Naomi thought for a moment as to what the best answer would be for the question, before deciding on something that would work and be truthful.
"A bit of both, actually. I'm heading to a meeting for the company I work for up in London, but I should have time to check out some of the sights and atmospheres. It's my first time heading out to that area, so it's actually a fairly exciting thing for me." She told Shizuka, and tapped her fingers on the back of the seat in front of her, feeling bored and yet awake.
"Don't worry, if you want to share I won't be bored. And if I am then you can help me sleep faster." She added, leaning back in her seat once again.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Shizuka really had little left to say to the women besides her. She was good company, but the plane rise was going to be a long one, so Shizuka settled into a comfortable position. It was not long before she was fast asleep, snoring lightly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:18 am

Henry this is becoming tiresome. Doa complained to Henry as the dragon kept watch in his ring form. Henry started to bite on his thumb nail an old habit he had from a long time ago. Keep going Doa just trust me. He assured and Doa simply sighed.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:29 am

Naomi continued to enjoy the silence, waiting for the opportune time. Soon, the plane started to bump around and shake, causing some turbulence. Seeing that she had an opening, Naomi waited for the right time and lunged forward into the seat in front of her. She formed a dagger of ice in her hand, and stabbed it into the seat back, hoping that she had managed to hit her target. I'll have a lot of explaining to do if I missed... she thought to herself, starting to worry slightly but not show it.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:08 pm

(( Please skip me. I have nothing of value to add.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rather awkward plane ride   A rather awkward plane ride - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A rather awkward plane ride
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2