Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I need a temp partnership!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

I need a temp partnership! Empty
PostSubject: I need a temp partnership!   I need a temp partnership! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:40 am

My character shawn has been a bit inactive recently, and i would like to be able to have a temporary partnership with someone or another team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a temp partnership!   I need a temp partnership! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:32 pm

In recent times, I have had my first character, Speed, accepted, and I've been looking to begin roleplaying him. This might be a convenient opportunity for the both of us, if you would like to accept the proposition of a temporary partnership between the two. Just in my opinion, I believe the two would form an interesting pair.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: I need a temp partnership!   I need a temp partnership! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:13 pm

I agree that it would be interesting, from what i have read in your bio. Im online everyday so i dont usually go inactive, and i see your pretty active as well. So where would we meet and what would the plot be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a temp partnership!   I need a temp partnership! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am

Quite so. For the where: right now Scyther is living around the Grassveil area, though there really isn't anything stopping him from being anywhere else. So, really, I would leave that choice up to you.

As for the plot, I can't seem to have any specific ideas at this time. From what I can see, there is not much connecting them in terms of history or characteristics, but there really are not many limitations as to how they can meet and join together. Would you happen to have any ideas that you might want to try out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a temp partnership!   I need a temp partnership! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a temp partnership!
Page 1 of 1