Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A new partnership

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eventine

Eventine

Poké : 0

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:48 am

Leading her new Drilbur friend, Darcy made her way through the Grassveil Guild's spacious foyer and approached the staircase at its far end.  The Skitty had taken a few wrong turns on her way back to the guild, so it was already evening; the building was full of badge-wearing Pokemon returning from their work for the day or getting ready for tomorrow.

She had to push her way through one or two small crowds, but Darcy eventually reached the long, door-lined area that composed the quieter bottom floor.  She paused and turned around, making sure that her partner was still with her.  "So, what do you think of the guild?" she asked, smiling at him expectantly.  "It's cozy, huh?  Our room is over there, and the Guildmaster's room is over there," she said, pointing to the right and then to the left.

She hoped he liked the guild as much as she did.  They would be spending a lot of time there from now on, after all, and she wanted him to be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Adlet

Adlet

Poké : 1080

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:11 am

Dave was in utter shock. The guild was incredibly huge, and there were multiple Pokemon towering over him. There was indeed a calm atmosphere, but it was a tad bit intimidating and certainly not quiet. He felt much better at the bottom floor. No noise was the perfect remedy to his nervousness.

"This guild is great! I'd definitely want to live here," Dave said with a grin on his face.

He took a quick peek at their room. Dave imagined what it would be like to stay there. Then he had a sudden epiphany. They would obviously be going to the Guildmaster's room next. Dave gulped in his mind. He wondered what the Guildmaster would be like.
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 7:29 pm

"Yeah!  It's perfect, isn't it?" Darcy said, smiling wider as she trotted down the left hallway.  Dave had seemed a little anxious at first, so she was glad to see him calm down now that they were on their own.  "I'll show you around as soon as I get a chance, but first we should talk to the Guildmaster and take care of your paperwork.  The Guildmaster is..." she trailed off, then glanced at Dave playfully.  "Well, she's not exactly what I expected her to be like.  You'll see what I mean."

She came to a stop in front of a giant door at the end of the hallway.  "Excuse me, Faye?" Darcy called, nudging the door ajar slightly.  "Are you there?  I brought someone new with me!"
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:34 pm

Faye hummed quietly to herself as her vine flicked the ink-dipped quill on a few pieces of paper, her eyes following the motions. The sharp tip of the feather painted a dark line behind it, smoothly curving into pleasant shapes as the Guildmaster kept writing. For one in her position, the work never really ended – and while it could end up feeling like it was a bit too much at times, this was the path she had chosen. Seeing the Guild and its members grow and flourish like the various potted plants in her quarters filled her with the kind of joy one couldn't get elsewhere. Well, at least she hadn't managed to find it elsewhere, that was…

A sound stirred the Meganium from her thoughts, the gentle humming stopping as she raised her head and looked more alert. A voice calling out to her carefully, the sound of the door creaking softly. The familiar pale face of a certain pink cat-like Pokémon peeked inside, and Faye couldn't help but let her usual gentle smile appear on her lips. Yes, perhaps that was enough of work for now.
"Why, Darcy. It is good to see you," she spoke up from behind her desk and pushed the papers aside with another vine while the other made sure the quill made it to its holder on the table.

Someone new, the little Skitty had said. Faye could already imagine what this all was about, but she didn't say anything about that as she slid from behind the heavy wooden desk and started to make her way towards the door.
"Is that so, dear? Would you two like to step inside?" The Meganium offered.
Back to top Go down
Adlet

Adlet

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:37 pm

Dave nervously waddled in and tapped his foot quickly. The Guildmaster was right in front of him, and he felt insignificant. He tried to put his thoughts into words-effectively too, as he was clumsy in both actions and words.

"Oh, um, thank you Guildmaster. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Dave," the Drilbur blurted out as he took two tiny steps. He was incredibly blunt. He condemned himself for being rude like that. He needed to be louder and clearer. He sighed inwardly at his foolish mistake. This was Grassveil's Guildmaster, who obviously should be shown the utmost respect. He recomposed himself and cleared his throat.

"Yes, I was wondering if I could be a part of Darcy's team."

Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:45 am

"I tried to warn him against it, but he wouldn't listen," Darcy said, grinning as she strolled in after him and settled on her haunches by his side.  She couldn't help but be a little amused at Dave's trepidation.  She was almost impressed, in fact--she didn't know it was even possible to be nervous around someone as gentle as Faye.

Well, Darcy had always been unusually comfortable in situations like this.  And this was the Guildmaster, gentle or not, and Dave's first time meeting her at that.  And Faye was pretty huge.  Darcy hoped she could take some of the pressure off of him.  "We met each other while I was out on a walk today, and one thing led to another," she said, giving Dave a reassuring glance before turning her gaze back to Faye hopefully.  "I'd be glad to have him on my team.  The Guild is still accepting new apprentices, right?"

Last edited by Eventine on Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 3:29 pm

A small mole-like Pokémon approached Faye carefully, indeed a new face around the Guild. It seemed like the Drilbur – who introduced himself as Dave – was a bit nervous… But she couldn't really condemn anyone for that. Joining the Guild was a big step to anyone, so the Meganium's expression was as gentle as ever as she craned her neck slightly downwards and smiled.
"The pleasure is all mine, sweetie. I'm Faye, the Guildmaster of Grassveil Guild," she introduced herself as well, even though it already seemed like Dave knew who she was. It never hurt to go through the motions in any case, however!

The Meganium let one of her vines slither out and grab the door, so she could open it further and properly invite the two in, listening as the younger Pokémon explained the situation further, already playfully squabbling. A soft chuckle escaped the Guildmaster's lips.
"Why, of course, dear," Faye nodded when Darcy questioned if the Guild was still accepting more members – and of course it was. She closed the door behind the two and motioned for them to come over to her desk – and perhaps sit on the two chairs in front of it.
"That won't be a problem at all. Would the two of you like some tea? I don't think it has gotten too cold yet," she smiled, her eyes flicking to the pot waiting on the back shelf. Getting so into her work, she had forgotten all about it…
Back to top Go down
Adlet

Adlet

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:52 pm

"Thank you," Dave bowed and took a seat in the chair. He felt like sleeping. After all, the last few times he got to sleep were on dirt, and he could really use the chair for good comfort, but now was definitely not the time. Dave perked up at the word "tea". Now, he didn't really have a favorite drink, but tea was incredibly good. As long as it wasn't too sweet. Just the right amount and it would taste great. Even if it did get cold, which usually did affect the flavor, he would take anything to drink.

"Well, I guess tea would really recharge me right about now," Dave said, preventing himself from kneeling and begging for a drink. His tongue felt very dry, and tea now became a requirement for him.
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:47 am

"Yeah, that sounds fantastic right now!" Darcy said as she hopped onto the second chair and made herself comfortable. The walk here had been long and tiring, so she had been silently hoping that Faye would offer them tea like she had during Darcy's previous visit. Having something sweet to drink was always a nice way to soothe exhaustion.

Dave was probably even more exhausted than her, come to think of it. He had just arrived in Grassveil Town this afternoon, and she didn't know of any big settlements closer than three or four days away. She hoped he was holding up well. Ever since he showed interest in joining her team, she couldn't help but feel a little protective of him.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Faye let out a soft chuckle and nodded, walking over to the pot of tea. It was a good thing that the tea would be drunk instead of just sitting there forgotten until it cooled completely. The Guildmaster fetched a few small cups with her vines and poured some of the reddish liquid from the pot. Observing it, she could be glad about one thing: while the tea hardly was piping hot, it seemed to be warm enough. No serving cold tea on her watch, here!

A fruity scent wafted in the air thanks to the tea. The Meganium's vines extended to place down the little teacups on the desk, in front of the two Pokémon she had invited into her quarters.
"There you go. It's not as hot as it should be, but I hope it will do. Now," Faye smiled and turned to her vast shelves and the books that decorated them. She pulled out one rather big and heavy one, perhaps something that Darcy was going to be able to recognize if she had kept a close eye on her own registration process.

"All we have to do is get your name written in this book, and you will officially be a part of this Guild and Team Friendship Alliance," the book was lowered on the table and opened – though not before Faye had pushed some of her previous work aside with one of her vines. The tome's pages seemed to be full of writing as the Guildmaster browsed through them, looking for the right page.
"Oh, here," she smiled as she reached for the quill on her desk and dipped it into ink.

"Are you ready, dear?" The Meganium tilted her head as she looked at Dave wth a gentle smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adlet

Adlet

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:50 pm

Dave smelled the aroma of tea. He felt soothed already. He picked the cup and sipped it as the Guildmaster brought the book. "I think I am" Dave said when Faye asked if he was ready. He move the cup a good distance away. He predicted that in his clumsiness, he would spill the tea, taint the book. Hopefully, he wouldn't mess up anything. Dave ran his paw through the smooth, creamy paper. Taking a deep breath, he inscribed his name as delicately as possible. He grinned at the handwriting. It was the first time he wrote anything that neatly.
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyFri May 06, 2016 3:06 am

Sitting up on her haunches, Darcy carefully took her own teacup in her little forepaws and drank from it while watching Dave. She was struck by how good his handwriting was. She wished that her own paws were that dexterous as she shakily set her cup back down on the desk. Well, she could just entrust delicate tasks to Dave from now on! That was sure to be convenient.

"So Dave is officially a Guild member now, right Faye?" Darcy asked as she eagerly hopped down from her chair. She swished her tail back and forth, thrilled at the prospect of really having a new teammate. There were so many things she wanted to talk to him about that she had a hard time not grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the room right away.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:33 pm

Faye nodded and looked down at the pages, ready to write. But noticing how the mole was preparing and inching closer from the corner of her eye, the Meganium stopped and turned to look at the Pokémon. He was extending one of those clawed hands of his, aiming for the quill. Faye couldn't help but chuckle softly as she handed over the quill with her vine and rotated the book so Dave would have an easier time writing. Usually she was the one writing, as not all Pokémon even had hands in the first place… But she didn't really have anything against doing it like this, either.

"That's right," the Guildmaster chimed when Darcy confirmed if her new partner was now a member of the Guild, nodding once. With a smile, she looked at Dave.
"You're a member of the Grassveil Guild now. That's all you had to do dearie, but I do have something else for you," she continued, letting the book rest of the desk and the ink to dry as she started to walk towards a closet in the corner of her room. Faye opened the door and rummaged through it, her large frame blocking most of the view as she grabbed a bag and filled it with the usual badge and map. Once she got to her big collection of ribbons however, she hesitated for a moment before settling on a red one.

The Meganium closed the bag and the closet door with a soft click before she turned around and walked back to the pair. Smiling, one of her vines extended to hand Dave his new bag.
"Here you go, sweetie. These are some supplies to get you started. It's not much, but there is a badge and a map inside – and a little something extra."
Back to top Go down
Adlet

Adlet

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Wait, something extra? Dave was very curious. Dave waited until Faye gave him a bag. Dave remembered that a Guild member usually had a bag packed with supplies. From what he read, the items could vary...However, he forgot what the bag actually contained. He picked up the bag after thanking Faye. He really want to peer into the bag and see if it had anything special in it.

Faye then told him that there was a badge and a map. He opened the bag, and it showed a map. The map looked very intricate with many markings. He never learned to map-read, and usually just guessed from information he had gained. He would have to learn new things! Next, he studied the badge. The Drilbur thought of showing his family his badge, but that would be much later. He looked at the bottom of his bag. It contained a red ribbon. He felt the fabric. He couldn't believe he finally became a Guild member. He closed the bag, and settled it on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:06 am

Darcy climbed onto the back of Dave's chair and peeked over his shoulder, her tail swinging above the ground like a pendulum. Watching other people receive gifts never failed to make her happy. "Oh, a red one! Pretty," she said as she noticed the ribbon. "Those ribbons are like the Guild's uniform, in case you didn't know. They remind me of candy. Probably the best part of working here."

She hopped back to the floor and looked up at the Guildmaster. "Thank you for all of your help, Faye," she said, bowing her head a little. "I can show Dave around the Guild for you, if we're all done. Unless Dave has any questions?" She shot a cheerful glance at the Drilbur,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new partnership   A new partnership Empty

Back to top Go down

A new partnership
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next