Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for partnership!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for partnership! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for partnership!   Looking for partnership! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:10 pm

I am willing to pair up my character Ruby with anyone, because it would nice to have a partner if anyone doesn't have one already. I don't have any strict preferences but maybe a less dreamer and more of a realist who isn't seeking any big treasures to be wealthly and more of a reserved, simple and practical Pokemon with a different point of view would be interesting, or just anything that would compliment Ruby well. c: also, and If anyone wonders about my timezone it's GMT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for partnership!   Looking for partnership! EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:49 am

Wish I had another Pokemon character, then I'd definitely team up with you! But it looks like a few new members have joined, so, hopefully, you'll find someone soon!

In the meantime, if you want to roleplay with my character "just because" I would enjoy that! I still have two RP slots open! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for partnership!   Looking for partnership! EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:04 am

Hello, Panther. If you would like, my OC Speed is available for a partnership. He's not really looking to join up with anyone, but he also has nothing against it, so it would be pretty easy to convince him to partner up with another pokémon. If nothing else, I think he and Ruby would form a fairly interesting team (Dat contrast). Tell me what you think of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for partnership!   Looking for partnership! EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Hey, sure! Speed sounds like an excellent character to Ruby's happy demeanor. So if you want either of us can start a thread of them acquaintancing or something, well, whatever plot ideas for those two. c:

Also Swirly, I would love to! Dex is such a cute character like I mentioned before. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for partnership!   Looking for partnership! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:55 am

Alright. I'll start a thread soon, then. See you then! And as for plot ideas, we'll just see how it turns out as we progress. I never was one to plan roleplays or plots too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for partnership!   Looking for partnership! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:52 am

Okay c: And it's alright! I will keep my eyes peeled!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for partnership!   Looking for partnership! EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:30 am

Created a thread, you may post when ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for partnership!   Looking for partnership! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for partnership!
Page 1 of 1