Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Team/Partnership.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

A Team/Partnership. Empty
PostSubject: A Team/Partnership.   A Team/Partnership. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:34 am

So, being new and all to the forum. Well, new-ish. Somber and I will need a partner/team to team up with! If your interested in his profile,https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1093-somber-the-ralts.
Also, any personae/type is accepted, and Somber, not having a high moral complex like some Pokemon out there, will even team up with Rogues!

Course' I appreciate it if ye' could post once a week, but things happen, so I understand. And of course' please be literate in your posts, it can kinda get very annoying if the person your teamed up with uses Lol, or Omg, yeah?
Anyway that's about it. And heres Somber's thought for the day.
"We are mere specks of dust in the long run, everything was made to return to it..... So I ask you, why must we dust, if that's our form eventually, we are basically disrespecting what we will be in a long time. That or I'm sneezing at dead Pokemon from a while ago. Wait..... A-A-ACHOO! Damni Cradily!! I'll get you for this!!"[i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Team/Partnership.   A Team/Partnership. EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Like we discussed before, Starr would like to be in a team/partnership with Somber. (I would be fine with either.) I will probably be able to post really often, as I go on this site almost every day!
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: A Team/Partnership.   A Team/Partnership. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:13 am

Wait..... Crap, forgot about that! I'm just kinda already agreed to a team with someone else.... But, I think me and him would be glad to have Starr, if he wants to join! We decided on the Name Shadow Jolt for the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Team/Partnership.   A Team/Partnership. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Oh it's okay, you don't have to let me join. I will be fine with finding another team. Thanks though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Team/Partnership.   A Team/Partnership. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Team/Partnership.
Page 1 of 1