Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The war of the legends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The war of the legends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mythical stones and gems...what are these fellas?New pokeball system!!Since my small success (small!I didn't expect to have 5 members joined.Really,I didn't)I decided to mak one more like "the beggining of a legend".In this world,legends are at a constant battle as Arceus is missing and the legends are claiming to replace him.But luckily,some are trying to track him down and bring him back.So let's go,in this world,you'll rp as a trainer who has in possesion a mythical stone or gem with which he can summon a legend to assist them in their quest of Arceus.Here is the template:
-Name
-Mythical stone orMythical gem(With mythical gems,defense is boosted and mythical stones boost the offense of the legend you summon)
-Legend(a legendary pokemon e.g. Latios)
-Region(you can either post an already exist region like Almia or your own one.Of course,if you post for example Fiore it doesnt mean you are there the whole rp)
-Special power(you can:turn invisible,move at extreme speed,create illusions,.Note that the powers you have depend on the legend you summon.For example,when summoning Cresselia you can't move at an extreme speed!It is up to the legend you summon.Please pick reasonable powers which are natural for a pokemon to have.Only one per person.Telepathy is applied for every legend)
-Set of moves
-Lore
My template:
-Name:Jack
-Mythical Gem (summoning tool)
-Legend:Suicine,the Aurora pokemon
-Region:Sihnoh
-Special power:Can move at extreme speed
-Set of moves:
-Aurora Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Aqua Ring
-Rain Dance
-Lore:Jack was always a peaceful kid,a child of destiny.He lived peacefully with his family at Flowroma City,playing with his friends among the flowers.He grew up normally,but an event made him realise that he wasn't normal.One day,when he was hving a walk by the sea,a storm stroke and while he was hidden under a tree,he saw Suicine running on the sea.He stopped and looked Jack at his eyes.Via telepathy hetalked to him"Come,Jack.The legends have started a war.Lead me to battle!"Jack was shocked!At his hand,a gem was formed and by total suprise,he gazed at it.Suicine learned him how to use it and they both used to train every evening,with an excuse of going to play with his friends.Now,at his early 14,he got on Suicine and they both got ready to defeat the legends who were claiming Arceus' position while they also searched for him.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

The war of the legends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Elena stared at Cresselia for a while before turning to Darkrai. "We need to get to Mt. Corrnet!" she shouted. I can get you there faster. Darkrai, can I trust you? the Psychic type asked the dark type. Darkrai nodded, he was used to not being trusted. This was a good time to be. He quickly started to fallow the Lunar Pokemon as she left for Mt. Corrnet.
Back to top Go down

The war of the legends
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4