Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The war of the legends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The war of the legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mythical stones and gems...what are these fellas?New pokeball system!!Since my small success (small!I didn't expect to have 5 members joined.Really,I didn't)I decided to mak one more like "the beggining of a legend".In this world,legends are at a constant battle as Arceus is missing and the legends are claiming to replace him.But luckily,some are trying to track him down and bring him back.So let's go,in this world,you'll rp as a trainer who has in possesion a mythical stone or gem with which he can summon a legend to assist them in their quest of Arceus.Here is the template:
-Name
-Mythical stone orMythical gem(With mythical gems,defense is boosted and mythical stones boost the offense of the legend you summon)
-Legend(a legendary pokemon e.g. Latios)
-Region(you can either post an already exist region like Almia or your own one.Of course,if you post for example Fiore it doesnt mean you are there the whole rp)
-Special power(you can:turn invisible,move at extreme speed,create illusions,.Note that the powers you have depend on the legend you summon.For example,when summoning Cresselia you can't move at an extreme speed!It is up to the legend you summon.Please pick reasonable powers which are natural for a pokemon to have.Only one per person.Telepathy is applied for every legend)
-Set of moves
-Lore
My template:
-Name:Jack
-Mythical Gem (summoning tool)
-Legend:Suicine,the Aurora pokemon
-Region:Sihnoh
-Special power:Can move at extreme speed
-Set of moves:
-Aurora Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Aqua Ring
-Rain Dance
-Lore:Jack was always a peaceful kid,a child of destiny.He lived peacefully with his family at Flowroma City,playing with his friends among the flowers.He grew up normally,but an event made him realise that he wasn't normal.One day,when he was hving a walk by the sea,a storm stroke and while he was hidden under a tree,he saw Suicine running on the sea.He stopped and looked Jack at his eyes.Via telepathy hetalked to him"Come,Jack.The legends have started a war.Lead me to battle!"Jack was shocked!At his hand,a gem was formed and by total suprise,he gazed at it.Suicine learned him how to use it and they both used to train every evening,with an excuse of going to play with his friends.Now,at his early 14,he got on Suicine and they both got ready to defeat the legends who were claiming Arceus' position while they also searched for him.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Blaize was walking through his town trying to stretch out his back. "Damn, i need a new matress this isnt good for my back." He was stretching his back when he felt a sudden instinctual feeling. the legends... North....hurry.. he could feel the pain of the legends. They need to stop them. With that he collected all his will and the. Used his speed to run to the pointed area. well i wont miss much in gym considering it is a mile run... he chuckled at the irony of the statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Suicine was moving with extreme speed,almost like light's.When they finally reached the north,Jack got of from Suicine"Hold on.You hear this?!".A cry could be heard"It is Zapdos.We must hurry and stop them"And when having said that,a bolt of fire almost hit them"Guaaaaahhh..."Moltres was standing in front of them"You claim Arceus' position too?SO be it!"He said as he started throwing fire at them"Be gone intruders!Dont interfere to my plans".Jack looked atSuicine and they both ran away.Hving reached a safe destination"Calm down Moltres.We are here to calm every of you down.Arceus will return.We will find him"But this made Moltres rage more"Guahhh...I will not allow this!"and he left away to the other legends"Follow him!"Jack ordered as he got on Suicine and chased Moltres.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Elena rubbed her eyes and stifled a yawn. She had hardly any sleep the previous night. "Stupid nightmares." she muttered. Taking out the dark stone she knew Darkrai must be feeling bad. "I know it's not your fault, Darkrai. Who know maybe if we ever run into Cresselia i can ask her for the Lunar wing." Elena said trying to help.Then out of no where there was a strong gust of wind quickly fallowed by an Ice Beam. before Elena could do anything, a black aura was released from the stone. Darkrai appeared just in time taking the attack as it passed them, freezing the road. Darkrai had shielded Elena from the attack. Elena felt Darkrai shivering as he held her close. "T-thanks." she whispered, blushing slightly. I am alright, there is no need to concern yourself with my well being, Elena. Darkrai said as he let her go. He tried to get the ice off of him.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Blaize was running a little bit when he finally made it at the designated area. He started walking around, not seeing anything resembling a fight. He then felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Before he thought about it he dive rolled to the right as a thunder bolt dropped near where he was. what the hell was that?!?. He then saw zapdos looking at him. "Zapdos im not here to fight. I want to help find arceus." Zapdos then got an enraged expression on his face."i am here to BE the new arceus! I will control the world." Blaize could not comprehend how zapdos thought he could be arceus."do you not realize the price to be arceus? First off, arceus had no control over the world. He made it, then made YOU to maintain and control the world. You are the bringer of thunder! You already have more control than arceus. What do you REALLY want? Is it just to have respect? You will not get respect, but only fear if you do this zapdos." Zapdos was enraged by this answer." YOU DARE TO LECTURE ME HUMAN! I am the zapdos, how dare you presume to be able to lecture me!" Blaize let out a sigh. This wasnt going well." Zapdos i always respected you and every other legendary, but remember pride before the fall. Everyone still can learn from others, even the legendaries. You taught us so much as legendaries, i am only trying to return the favor." Just then zapdos had a thoughtful look for a moment, but it quickly disappeared. Then a lightning bolt appeared and hit blaize. "Ackk!" He felt a sudden tingling feeling after he got struck. "Zapdos please.... I dont want to fight you, let me help you! This is t right, you were meant to maintain the world. Noone ever completely controls it, not even arceus itself! You have to know this! Why would it make you if it controls the world?! It knows that one controller of the world is not possibly achievable! Stop this madness!" He wasnt sure if zapdos would listen but he still had to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 am

Rei woke up after a small nap under a single oak tree on a large grassy hill. "Oi! Haven't had a nap like this in days!" she yawned. Suddenly, a large bolt of lightning struck the tree she was under. She barely rolled out in time before the tree burst into flames. Rei got up and looked up at the sky, seeing three large birds fighting and throwing Ice Beams, Thunderbolts, and Flamethrowers. "Wha? Articuno? Zapdos? Moltres? Fighting?" she exclaimed. She took out her green stone as the stone's yellow markings began to glow. Rayquaza flew out of the sky and landed behind Rei. Rei. The legends are fighting again up north! We must hurry! the emerald dragon spoke. Rei blinked. Again? "Alright, Ray-Ray! Let's hurry!" she said as she climbed onto Rayquaza. ...Don't call me that... Rayquaza muttered as he took off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Suicine finally reached his destination and Jack got out of him"Hmm...a silent breeze penetrates my ars.Can you feel it,Suicine?""Yes,I do.Odd enough...""Let's find out what it is"he said as he stepped forward with Suicine following"Carefull!"he warned as he jumped in front of Jack and by using Aurora Beam,he stopped a vicious attack.Apperantly,Uxie,Azelf and Mesprit stood in front of them"You seek replacing Arceus?We will not allow this!"Uxie said as he was about to charge another attack"NO!We are looking for Arceus and we are here to calm down the others.Maybe we can form a kind of alliance?!".The Uxie gave a look at the other two and via telepath,they discussed the topic.Then,Uxie looked back at Jack again"Okay,we will help out"Uxie decided
(as many legends are unused,form alliances with them so they are used sort of)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:34 pm

It was a quiet day in the region of Johto. News of the legends fighting have yet to each this area of the world.
A light wind blew through some tall grass, a boy was laying down in the small waving field. Hands supporting his head, looking up at the sky. A famous structure stood just a few yards away. The Brass Tower.
"When do we have to leave?". The boy looked like he was talking to himself. But he knew he wasn't.
"Preferably, right now. Not to put a point on it but with peace hanging in the balance, it's a time sensitive matter.". A silver stone in the boy's palm shimmered in the light. He sat up, brushing the grass off his white hoodie.
"Gotcha.". He sat up.
"So, where do we start first?".
"Many legendarys are fighting in the Sinnoh region."
"Is that where we're going?"
"No. We have no hope of stopping this war if we intervene in the main battle now."
"Okay, so what's our first step then?"
"First, we will visit an old friend.". The buy stood up, stretching his arms.
"How old we talkin?". At that moment, Lugia materialized in front or him. He seemed to have a smile on his face.
"That, is probably a more difficult question to answer than you might realize. Time doesn't always seem so... Definitive, with her. Now hop on, we have a lot of work to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Elena was helping Darkrai get the ice off of him when she felt a cold breeze. "Aww not again!" she shouted. Darkrai grabbed Elena and he lept into the air avoiding a Blizzard attack. Elena soon heard thunder in the distance, looking over she saw a small storm cloud. "Ok, who disturbed the peace and harmony between the Titans again?" she said, referring to something in a text book she read about. I will not allow anyone to stand in my way of obtaining the role as the New Arceus! Articuno shouted as he showed himself. "But You already have so much power, you being the one who controls ice and snow. Arceus is missing and we're gonna find him!" Elena fumed. Elena I don't think you should be saying these things to him at the moment. Darkrai said to her. "But it's true! All of the legendaries are going out of control, except for the ones that have any common sense!"Elena argued with Darkrai. You little brat! Articuno shouted charging after the two. "Darkrai! Dark Void!" Elena shouted before she could stop herself. Darkrai placed his clawed hand in front of him and released a dark ball and sent it towards the ice type. The attack hit it's target, engulfing Articuno is a dark cloud. screeching in pain for a moment the legendary fell to the ground fast asleep. "Sorry Articuno." Elena said. She watched as the large bird was moving uncomfortably in it's sleep.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Hoenn wasn't untouched by the fighting from the Legendary War, but Striker's town, Lavaridge was spared the wrath of the two Legendary Pokemon's moving towards Sinnoh. When Groudon and Kyogre left for the Main Battle, the Land was ripped apart in Rustoabro, Petalburg, Mossdeep, and Fortree. And the Sea enveloped Dewford and Sootopolis.

If anything we have nothing to fear right? Or maybe not... Either way we....... Striker never finished his thought, the boat rocked violently, ramming into the Johto Pier at Golden Rod City. Its side torn up as it lurched violently up onto land. Waaahhh!!! What was that Striker?! A Telepathic call echoed out of the pendant around his neck, Latias's voice sounded worried, and Striker Calmly Wrapped his hand around it. "Calm Down Latias, Its only a small....... Errr..... Minor Crash of sorts... Into the Pier..." Minor? MINOR?!?! Do you know how much we can't afford to destroy stuff? The Legendaries may think we are just causing Chaos for the Heck of it! I don't even want to think about Deoxys coming after..... The Pendant shivered in his hand, and Striker Laughed, leaping down from his Spot on the now empty ship. "Its fine Latias, you're the one who used Psychic to find out there was a Legendary still here in Johto, maybe we could team up?" The pendant quaked, and Latias's reply came as a small whisper. Or fight them....... Striker shook his head, dropping his bandaged hands down, and walking to a spot on the Pier. "Whatever, but maybe luck is with us Latias, maybe. Call out anyway." Latias's Mental call rang out across Johto, searching for the companion, and his Legendary. Informing them of Her, and Her Partners location. (Drawr. That'd be you. Hopefully your still in Johto.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:01 am

(Yep, still in Johto.)

The wind whistled by the boy's ears as he rode high above Johto atop the legendary Pokémon. He looked over, down at the land below, getting vertigo in the process. He grabbed the flaps on Lugia's back tighter as he steaded himself.
"Do we really have to be this high?"
He heard Lugia give a deep sigh in his mind.
"Yes... Its the only way to move around while being undetected. We can't have someone spotting me."
The boy took another look down at the landscape below.
"I guess... But-" At that moment, something loud screamed in the boy and Lugia's mind.
"Ack!" He put a hand to his head.
"What was that?!" Lugia swayed his head from side to side.
"A call. From someone in the region."
"Another pokémon? Where?" For a moment the Lugia didn't respond. Then he heard Lugia call out with its own melodious voice, sounding like a deep and mournful song.
"Goldenrod City." He answered a second later.
"Are we gonna meet em?"
"We're going in that direction anyways. My old friend lives around that area. We might as well investigate."
"And who exactly are we going to meet?"
"In time. In due time" Lugia responded. And then laughed, as if he had just told an inside joke.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:09 am

The Pendant shook a bit. They're coming..... I don't like this Striker. "I know Latias, but.... Do we have a choice, I can't exactly fight a Legendary down, and you're, no offense, a bit... Timid." Striker chuckled quietly and shook his head, while he sat at the edge of the pier, next to the wrecked boat, and let the ocean wash up on his boots and pants. He sighed again, "Look Latias, we need allies in this, ones who won't try and kill us. Like Groudon when he left for Sinnoh. We saw what he did to Rustabro. He wrecked the place." All he heard was a small 'Eep' from Latias, and a faint crying. He sighed again, not much was happening now, but he knew he could count on her. And she could on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:36 am

"Where did you say the signal came from again?"
"Somewhere in Goldenrod City."
The boy looked down at the large metropolis below.
"That narrows it down... Can't you just call them again?"
"It would be unwise to send a signal over a large city."
"Fine... I guess I just have to go on fo- hey what's that over there." Lugia swiveled his head over to where the boy was pointing. A ship had landed on the shore and from the looks of it, it didn't look like it was in such good condition.
"That'd probably be a good place to look. Drop me off near there."
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Striker felt Latias's unease, and he shared it, something was here, he could feel it in his bones. He jumped up, clutching at his pendant, "Latias...... You might want to come out now, Just in case..." Okay........ I don't like this feeling though, did I mention that? "Yeah...... Yeah you did." From the pendant emerged a pink orb of sorts, then when it floated away from Striker a bit, and morphed into Latias, her red eyes gleaming happily at Striker. She flew around his head, whipping up a bit of the water, before settling down next to him. We'll be fine right Striker? Striker merely nodded. He face grinning happily as he looked at Latias, then got up, and started re-wrapping his boxing tape around his hands. Ready for when the 'other' got here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Meanwhile,at the North,Suicine kept on walking and investigating the area alongside with Jack and the trio"We will head south and stop the legends who fight there"Uxie said to them via telepathy.Jack glanced shortly at Uxie who was in his mind as he was kind of freaked out"Well...yeah...I suppose we can get there in no time with the help of Suicine"Jack looked at Suicine,who seemed to be troubled"What is it?"he asked him"My brothers...they are there...and they fight each other.I suppose we have to knock them out..."for a minute,Jack stopped moving and gazed at Suicine's eyes.The trio saw them"Well...we might manage to calm them down without using violence'Mesprit said in her try to cheer them up"Yea,maybe talking to them be more than enough"Azelf commented"I deny this chance.They are both stubborn and greedy for power and authority..."Sucine was sad,with his head down.He had to fight his own brothers at this war.The proud and sophisticated Suicine was now like a sad kid,daydreaming his miss fortune"Lets keep moving"and took Jack on his back"Hang on,you trio"he whispered as the trio got on him"WOOOOO"the Azelf shouted his eyes closed and hands raised alongside with a huge smile.This didnt last long,as Uxie punched him,to make him stop"dude..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Darkrai glided down to the ground still holding Elena. "Well that was easy. At least no one got hurt. This time." Elena ended sadly. Darkrai sighed. Elena, we don't have much time. we must leave before something else happens. Darkrai said. As if on cue two portals open in the sky. A light blue one, and a soft pink one that looked more like a tear in the sky. "Oh no." Elena whispered. She knew those two portals. Mind if we join the party? a deep voice asked from the blue portal. I shall claim the title as the New Arceus, Brother. a soft yet harsh voice implied from the tear. Two being came through their portals, revealing the lords of space and Time. Palkia and Dialga. "We're dead." Elena said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The war of the legends
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next