Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The war of the legends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The war of the legends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mythical stones and gems...what are these fellas?New pokeball system!!Since my small success (small!I didn't expect to have 5 members joined.Really,I didn't)I decided to mak one more like "the beggining of a legend".In this world,legends are at a constant battle as Arceus is missing and the legends are claiming to replace him.But luckily,some are trying to track him down and bring him back.So let's go,in this world,you'll rp as a trainer who has in possesion a mythical stone or gem with which he can summon a legend to assist them in their quest of Arceus.Here is the template:
-Name
-Mythical stone orMythical gem(With mythical gems,defense is boosted and mythical stones boost the offense of the legend you summon)
-Legend(a legendary pokemon e.g. Latios)
-Region(you can either post an already exist region like Almia or your own one.Of course,if you post for example Fiore it doesnt mean you are there the whole rp)
-Special power(you can:turn invisible,move at extreme speed,create illusions,.Note that the powers you have depend on the legend you summon.For example,when summoning Cresselia you can't move at an extreme speed!It is up to the legend you summon.Please pick reasonable powers which are natural for a pokemon to have.Only one per person.Telepathy is applied for every legend)
-Set of moves
-Lore
My template:
-Name:Jack
-Mythical Gem (summoning tool)
-Legend:Suicine,the Aurora pokemon
-Region:Sihnoh
-Special power:Can move at extreme speed
-Set of moves:
-Aurora Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Aqua Ring
-Rain Dance
-Lore:Jack was always a peaceful kid,a child of destiny.He lived peacefully with his family at Flowroma City,playing with his friends among the flowers.He grew up normally,but an event made him realise that he wasn't normal.One day,when he was hving a walk by the sea,a storm stroke and while he was hidden under a tree,he saw Suicine running on the sea.He stopped and looked Jack at his eyes.Via telepathy hetalked to him"Come,Jack.The legends have started a war.Lead me to battle!"Jack was shocked!At his hand,a gem was formed and by total suprise,he gazed at it.Suicine learned him how to use it and they both used to train every evening,with an excuse of going to play with his friends.Now,at his early 14,he got on Suicine and they both got ready to defeat the legends who were claiming Arceus' position while they also searched for him.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:57 pm

As Suicine was running he noticed Dialga and Palkia"Oh no..."and ran quickly to their side"Woa Suicine!"Jack fell from Suicine's back.The trio got of him and looked at the two of them"You two...why are you here?"Uxie asked.The trio got stick together as they waited for them to attack"I'll be helping too!"Suicine opposed Dialga and Palkia"Now...let's do this!"Jack stepped behind as he knew a chaos would follow"BE CAREFUL"he shouted at them.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Blaize looked up and saw two portals appear from the sky. A pink one and a blue one."oh crap. We need to evac. Cobalion give me the sacred sword!" With that he felt energy rush through the air, and a sword emitting blue energy materialized in his hands."sorry zapdos, i didn't want to hurt you." Blaize then used his extreme speed to run by the zapdos and slash at its legs. He then saw darkrai and some human staring at the portals."hey! Why are you just standing there!? Clear the hell out now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Elena just watched as Palkia and Dialga started fighting. "Grrr. You two are always fighting!! Knock it off!" Elena shouted at the two large Pokemon. Without thinking Elena threw a rock at Dialga. The large Pokemon glared at the girl. Elena move-! Darkrai said. Before he could finish his sentence, Dealga's mouth opened wide taking her with in his mouth. Elena!!! Darkrai screamed in horror. Let that be a lesson for interfering, human. Dialga said. "Hey! let me out of here!!" Elena shouted from inside of the jaws of the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:25 pm

The boy hopped off Lugia and onto the pier.
"I'll wait for you elsewhere. I don't want to be detected.".
"But-". The boy was about to point out that the other guy was openly standing next to his Pokemon, but before he could, Lugia disappeared, the silver stone in the boy's pocket shimmered once and was quiet.
"Okay?". He shrugged and looked at the two at the end of the pier. They seemed nice enough. He started to walk over to them and waved with one hand.
"Hey!"
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Striker turned around looking at the Boy that just appeared out of nowhere. Latias shook her head, since she was facing the other way and saw Lugia. Striker...... Hes got a legendary...... And its Lugia... Striker just shook his head, and walked towards the boy, and Latias followed plaintively behind. Her expression one of plain fear. "Well? Which side are you on then?" Striker muttered at the boy gesturing with his bandaged hands, his feet taking him to about 4 feet from the other Boy. Latias hide behind Striker peeping out from behind his shoulder at the other boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:43 pm

"Hmm?". The question seemed to confuse the boy. He tiled his head slighty to the side and thought for a second.
"Side? Umm... I wasn't aware there were sides.". He scratched the back of his head, feeling like he was out of the loop.
"So, I guess. None.". He shrugged, smirked and put his hands in his pockets.
"Why? Should I be on a side?"
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:01 am

Latias shrunk even further, her face showing even more fear. Striker scowled and raised his fists in a martial arts stance. "So you're one of the ones who wants to replace Arceus? Then I will fight you and prevent him from being replaced. Come then!" Uhh.... I don't think..... B-But... Okay... Latias floated up, her eyes worried, but her arms waved about, almost comically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:44 am

"Hey, wow. Easy there." The boy raised his hands up.
"Kinda leaping before you look aren't ya? I never said I was trying ta go for Arceus's seat on the throne. I just said I don't have a side." Throughout the whole conversation he kept his tone calm and friendly. He glanced at the Latias and crossed
"So, what about you two. Are you on a 'side'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 pm

The trio floated in front of Dialga"You two wont stop causing trouble"Uxie said as the three of them started sparkling,circling the two pokemon.A beam of shiny rays started flowing as the three guardians of balance kept on.Suicine and Jack gazed at it in admiration"You will not interfere the balance"and a great shine flashed,blinding everyone nearby.The two pokemon stepped back.Dialga in his suprise opened its mouth,enablind Elena escape"Hey,get out of there!"Jack shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:21 pm

"Ewwwww! Dialga drool." Elena whined. "Hey,get out of there!" she heard from below. Looking down she saw a boy and a Suicune. "Are you nuts?! I not jumping out at thiiis-Ahhhhh!"Elena screamed. Palkia had just punched Dialga in the jaw sending Elena flying. Elena hold on! Darkrai shouted chasing after her. As he gave chase a blur of pink and blue raced past him. that was. he said in surprise. Elena was still screaming until something stopped her. "Ooff. Ow. Nice catch, Darkrai?" she asked. Looking up she didn't see Darkrai. "Cresselia." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Striker lowered his hands a bit, and Latias seemed to blush, and a silent look passed between the two. ";So you aren't.... Going for Arceus's Throne? We are on..... Well we just want to stop the destruction, and if that means defending Arceus, so be it." Striker nodded at his own words, the stuck out his hand to the other boy. "I'm Striker, and this my Friend, and Partner in our goal, Latias. Its good to meet you." His hand was still bandaged with boxing tape, and it looked strong, having a quiet a few scars up and down the arm it was attached to.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Blaize looked between the two legendaries and the fight that is ensueing."i cant stop the fighting this way. I need to find arceus." He thought a bit about where he should look. Then he got an idea. palkia and dialga aren't at spear pillar now.... Something must be happening there! He decided his destination. Get to spear pillar, interrogate giratina, check the hall of origin. After all, giratina is the opposite of arceus. He knew he might have to go to the distortion world to find giratina. at least i have a goal that has a point to it. he then used his extreme speed to get to mt.coronet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 pm

Suicine used aurora beam to distract the two pokemon as he got on his back Jack and the trio"Quick,get on!'he said to Darkrai,Elena and Cresselia"We must find Celebi and find out the reason Arceus disappeared!QUICK!"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Blaize finally made it up to the top of mount coronet within an hour. He walked out of the cavern normally, to find a sight he used to think was only in mythology."spear pillar... Its breath taking."
That only made it all the more frightening. The sheer beauty of the place held it's hidden dangers. There were so many unanswered questions, and this place could lead him on the right track to get answers. Who or what would want to make arceus disappear? A better question- who or what COULD do that? Why did they do it? Where are they now? Where is arceus? Arceus can be anywhere on earth and still control it. So it has to be in another dimension, or world. wait... What if the problem is not WHERE arceus is, but WHEN he is? Could he be in the past? What about a separate time line? blaize shook his head to clear his thoughts. He needed to go to the hall of origin now."Cobalion, can you open the stair case to the hall of origin for me?" Instead of a response, a set of nearly transparent stairs appeared before him.

He climbed up the stairs. He eventually came up to a grandiose temple. The door was wide open. He walked in and was shocked to see the inside of it ruined and littered with debris. The great columns that stretch on endlessly were either broken, or in crumbles. The roof had caved in. "Dear arceus... What could and would do this?" He began walking among the debris. No sign of arceus. Blaize knew arceus cant be killed. It is the creator of the realm of the dead and living. Arceus lives sort of in between.

Blaize kept walking and saw a pedestal with a book on top of it. He walked over to the book and picked it up. He rubbed off the debris with the sleeve of his arm. The front of the book read The Book of Legends. He opened the front of the book and there was an inscription on the front page, every being is made with an identity. Identities are what give everything purpose. To lose that identity, means to lose your purpose. To lose your identity means to steal another's identity.

He flipped through the book finding legendary pokemon. There was their name. The book described each of the legendaries purpose. There was a page describing what has happened. He skimmed through it, and found something peculiar. It was describing things from a time that hasnt occurred yet. He continued through and found several pages blank. There was one page he found that caught his eye. It was about arceus.

Blaize looked at the history/future page. wait this cant be right. It says here that arceus was destroyed nearly a hundred thousand years ago. He has been here. The legendaries have seen him. soon his confusion turned to horror. He WAS alive, but never was. Something destroyed him in the past while he was still weak from his arrival on the planet. That was never going to happen. It says due to his absence, the legendaries seek to destroy each other. Arceus's purpose: it was to give others purpose. Due to his absence, the legendary titan pokemon will rise once again to start the world anew.

That was all that was there. There was nothing more. That could only mean one thing: judgement day. There is no more to tell because there is nothing more. The end."Shit! Cobalion! Arceus isnt missing, he was never alive! The end of the world will come! We need to find celebi and get her to send us back!" He then used super speed to get to celebi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:42 pm

The boy took the hand and shook it.
"Eric Conrad. Nice to meet you. Yeah, I'm here to keep the peace too."
"Lugia kinda drafted me into all this so...". He shrugged.
"Speaking of Lugia.". Eric looked around.
"I'm... Actually not exactly sure where he is right now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war of the legends   The war of the legends - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The war of the legends
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next