Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Children of the Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Children of the Night  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

" Hey let me see that!" Before Virgil knew it his sketch pad was taken from him snatched by the annoying miss Amy Enely. He didn't resist he just let her take the pad and look at his drawing.
" What? Why are you drawing flowers your so gay." She shook her head and tossed his sketch pad back on his desk shuffling off to her group of girls, she couldn't afford to waste her precious free period with a loser like Virgil.
He quickly turned it and kept shading over the complicated design of swirls and leaves and petals. His pencil gliding over the page easily.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:17 pm

"Fine." She sighed and got up. " Get better soon." She said to Mason and hurried left the room shooed out and followed by the nurse. She left with a bad taste in her mouth Mason was hurt and now mysterious Micheal had shown up Virgil was unconscience for all she knew how had so much been messed up in just one day?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Mason sat back again after she left. He glanced once more at the card. While the nurse was preoccupied with her things, he snatched it and put it underneath his covers. It wasn't her buisness. Again he started to go over the scene in his head, recalling it best he could.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Eventually the nurse left and things seemed to quite down in Mason's room that was until the sounds of footfalls could be heard outside his room. The knob turned slowly and the door creaked opened. " Yo." Said the familiar voice of the kid who was supposedly in a coma. Bandages were over his head making him look bald almost but hair that was now for some reason blonde and not black poked out from under the bandages. " How are you doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:02 am

Mason raised an eyebrow. "Dude?" He asked. "Aren't you supposed to be knocked out on a table right now?" He questioned further. He looked banged up alright. That also didn't happen when you "tripped" as Merry wanted to believe. This was a really weird day so far.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 am

" It's boring knocked out." Virgil replied and started to unwrap his bandages. " Besides I don't think they even understand what happen how are they suppose to treat me?" He asked. After crossing the room and seating himself next to Mason's bed sprawling himself haphazardly on the uncomfortable chair. " They also don't know what this is." He said dropping the spike on Mason's lap.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:16 am

He leaned back when he saw it. "What.... is this?" He said looking at it. It just looked like a blunt shank or something. He also noticed fully now Virgils new hair color, but the weapon seemed a bit more relevent right now.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:24 am

" I don't know." He said frowning. " I don't know what happened after I pushed you guys out and that thing bashed my head." He said regretfully. he though he was useless like he'd just been nothing more then a rock in a situation like that. Virgil had thoughts durring his coma of Mason daring and dashing beating that weird thing that didn't have much shape in Virgil's mind senseless and bloody saving Merald and himself and knew that that was probably how it had ended up anyways.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:27 am

"But you didn't stay knocked out." Mason said puzzled. "You got up and..." He paused. "Well I'm not sure exactly what you did. But whatever it was you stopped that thing from killing Merry."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:45 am

" I don't remember it if I did but I suppose I'll take your word for it." Virgil decided looking down and blushing slightly. Him save Merald? No Mason must have just been being modest. " What happened, and mind explaining in detail and not being vague?" HE was totally unaware of the fact Mason had been out of it too at the time and Virgil himself had actually done most of the saving though Mason had played his fair part.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:53 am

Mason did his best and went over what he could. He waited for a similiar reaction to Meralds, maybe minus the crying. Maybe. It was pretty far-fetched. And he was begining to believe that maybe it was just an over reaction. Maybe a light fell and he hit his head or something.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:03 am

Virgil was silent for a mighty long moment after that chewing on his thumb nail as he mulled it over and finally he decided something. " Seems legit to me." He exhaled a long breath. " So what are we gonna do we now know a very unearthly event that no one else seems to comprehend." At that Virgil stopped. " Is Merald okay does she know all this stuff." He finally thought to ask.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:12 am

"Yeah but she's in denial." Mason said. "She was here just a bit ago." Then he flinched because he wasn't sure if she had seen him. He quickly changed the subject, "But I don't think she told anyone what really happened."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:07 am

" Oh." He frowned." Well that's good I guess." He seemed troubled, now he took the spike back and started to play with it in his hands." So what are we going to do?" He asked still transfixed bu the spike
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:17 am

"Wait." Mason remembered he left one detail out. He fished out the buisness card and handed it to Virgil. "A weird guy came into my room why we were here and-" Then Mason explained the story of their odd encounter with a stranger.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:27 am

Virgil listened intently and then looked at the card after the story now wide mouthed. " Mason!" He said breathlessly. " Remember class today, history?" He asked quickly. " We were talking about fantasy?" He pressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of the Night
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next