Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Children of the Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Children of the Night  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

" Hey let me see that!" Before Virgil knew it his sketch pad was taken from him snatched by the annoying miss Amy Enely. He didn't resist he just let her take the pad and look at his drawing.
" What? Why are you drawing flowers your so gay." She shook her head and tossed his sketch pad back on his desk shuffling off to her group of girls, she couldn't afford to waste her precious free period with a loser like Virgil.
He quickly turned it and kept shading over the complicated design of swirls and leaves and petals. His pencil gliding over the page easily.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:04 am

Mason sat forward in his desk and got ready for the lecture from their teacher. He thought about how to get around asking Virgil. Playing scenario's in his head over and over again. Sometimes he did that, over think things. But he cleared his head and listened in to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:09 am

"Alright kids!" The gruff voice of Mr.Nelson silenced the kids. " Tell me what is your idea of fantasy." He said and wrote the word in a large circle in the middle of the chalk board. No one answered as this is what often happened in class.
Someone spoke to fill the silence with a snappy answer of. " Something we don't learn about in history."
" Right there!" Mr.Nelson agreed. " But this is not normal history class this is my history class and I would like a person defetion of the word fantasy!" He said circling the word again.
" A dream?" Someone offered
He extended a branch out from fantasy adding the word dream onto the end in it's own circle. " Good good!" He said and looked to the class for more.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:12 am

Mason's attention was caught. Fantasy? That was weird, even for Mr. Nelson. He continued to follow the teacher with his eyes as the lesson went on. Where was this going?
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 am

" What are some dreams then if fantasy doesn't work?" He asked instantly a chorus of words came out and he tried to write as many as he could, he wrote words like sports' dance' music,animals, marraige, family,. " Okay okay we all seem to have a lot of dreams, now that was so easy what about fantasy. He said taking his chalk back to the middle circle. " Merald any ideas?" He asked resorting to picking out kids.
"UM Fairytales?" She said
He broek off and made a second circle fairytales, instantly a ton of stories were called, little red riding hood, beauty and the beast, rebunsel, then a slight silence as the voice of virgil said, " Pandora's box."
Mr.Nelson quickly recovered. ' Yes yes not quite as happy as most fairy tales but one in deed." He wrote that one at the very end of the list of fairy tales. " We have two examples of things that people seem to put together with fantasy bu what is fantasy. This was not a question to answer as he started to write it himself. " Fantasy for me at least is..." The board spelled it out,The place in your mind you feel the most at home " ON a phycologoical level this is how it is described. " He explained
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:27 am

Mason half turned his head when Virgil spoke out. He thought about Pandora's Box... didn't know how it went, but it rung a bell. Then he crossed when Mr. Nelson said the whole state of mind thing. What did his have to do with anything. He looked over at a group of stupid boys. They were the kind that teasingly laughed at anything if it was in any way out of the ordinary. They were Mason bane of the classrooms.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:32 am

" For most of you your 'fantasy' is here. " He pointed to the side that said drams poiting to sports and such. " Derrick here probably is right at home here." Derrick looked up at that Mr.Nelson was pointing at right under sports on the dreams side where it said dance Derrick looked surprised and giggles washed over the class.
He quickly recovered and started scribbling a new list he drew a line connecting it to dreams it had things like knight and squire, samuri and ninja, astronauts and president. " These should look familiar ah?" He looked to the class but they looked confused. " Mason," He called on. " When you were first asked what you wanted to be when you grew up what dide you answer when you were just a little kid?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 am

"Um... I don't know... probably the president." Mason said. "Well...actually I think I wanted to be in the army." He confessed as he rethought it. He was a bit repressed in saying this in front of the entire class, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:48 am

"AH see president, the army!" HE said excitingly like it was proving his point. " When you were all kids you all said something outrageous and crazy, but now your dreams are this." He said pointing to the list the class orginally made. " How did this turn to this." He said pointing at the two lists in turn.
"We got older." one girl said.
"Yes you did by why do I ask why does that change this to this?!" No one had a answer. " it doesn't make any sense none at all! But for whatever reason that's what happens. When I was your age I wanted to be a baseball player now look i'm teaching and my biggest dream now is that I get to retire!"
very stifled laughter came at that. " Why are dreams suddenly crushed and changed with age?" He asked again. " All these dreams are the safest places for our fantasy to be because they're so unreachable we never have to worry about getting there! But people do reach there, history has proved it." Mr.Nelson went on tieing it into history. " The president isn't that much different from wanting to be a king in the old times and a kid like king arhtur got in for pulling a metal stick out of a rock! You think any of you could have done that?" He asked a lot of the class nodded, Virgil was not one of them.
Mr.Nelson pointed to him. " Why couldn't you?" He asked
" Cause I wouldn't want to be king of some empire." Virgil replied
Mr.Nelson sighed. " I suppose some people would be like that but the point of this little speel is, why do you guys shoot so low when growing up aim high aim for something worth reaching for!"
Quite the motivational speech Virgil thought to himself as he went back to tracing. class droned on around Virgil as Mr.Nelson dropped finally back into actual history and such.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:56 am

After that class during passing period Mason went to talk to Virgil about heading over to Merry's before he bolted out. "Hey Virgil." Mason said carefully as if not to spook him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:22 am

" Can i help you?" He asked eyeing mason. His pack was slung over his shoulder holding it by the hand it was more like an artists bag then backpack. What could he possibly want? Virgil wondered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:31 am

"Hey..." Mason didn't know how to go about doing this, considering he knew Virgil wasn't too used to getting invited to.... things. "Would you like to..uh.. Go over to Merald's house with me after school?" He said a bit hushed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 am

Virgil blinked. " IF she wants me to do her homework or something I don't have to go to her house I'd do it if she just normally asked." He replied readying himself to go.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:37 am

"No that's not it." He stopped him. "She just wants to..." He paused. "Hang out?" Mason wasn't sure if that was the right word, but he didn't really know what it was yet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:38 am

"No that's not it." He stopped him. "She just wants to..." He paused. "Hang out?" Mason wasn't sure if that was the right word, but he didn't really know what it was yet.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 am

Virgil looked surprised. " Um sure I guess then, I'll see ya after last period." He headed out for his elective of art.

One school day latter~

At the end of the day Virgil took a steady pace to Mason's locker and leaned casually against the neighboring one. " Yo." He greeted not looking at him but at some guys making rude gestures at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of the Night
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next