Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Children of the Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Children of the Night  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

" Hey let me see that!" Before Virgil knew it his sketch pad was taken from him snatched by the annoying miss Amy Enely. He didn't resist he just let her take the pad and look at his drawing.
" What? Why are you drawing flowers your so gay." She shook her head and tossed his sketch pad back on his desk shuffling off to her group of girls, she couldn't afford to waste her precious free period with a loser like Virgil.
He quickly turned it and kept shading over the complicated design of swirls and leaves and petals. His pencil gliding over the page easily.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:19 am

"Well... I've been better." He said nodding being honest with her. "I'm just glad I get to keep my arm." Most of what Mason remembered was the weird animal pouncing onto his arm and then things kinda... dropped off. "What... happened?" His voice lowered.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:30 am

" What do you mean what happened, you you feel during the quake." Her voice was shaky she wanted to believe it she didn't want to think of that nasty beats that had pounced at her wanted to rip her apart like it's chew toy and she really didn't want to think of how Mason had suddenly came to the rescue nice cool calm reserved Mason losing his temper and tossing the beast like a sack of potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:32 am

He gave her a look. "A 7 inch gash to the bone doesn't happen when you trip." He said knowing she was fully aware. "That... dog thing attacked us. Then Virgil went all pyscho on it or something." He left out the part abut him because he didn't have any recolection of it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:56 am

" Virgil was knocked out he didn't do anything!" She snapped. " He couldn't have he still hasn't woken up from a coma from the hit to the back of his head he couldn't have done anything ." She reasoned talking soothingly now to Mason like he was a confused child and she was explaining what had happened in a perfectly logical manner.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:59 am

"Merry." He said looking her right in he eye. "I know what I saw! I think I would remeber you nearly getting sliced to death twice. Right after I..." He stopped. He relized something. "I couldn't protect you..." He said more quietly. If not for Virgil Merald might've died... and all he did was manage to get him self cut up and nearly killed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:05 am

" No no no no no !" She pouted. " There was no protecting no, no slashing no almost dieing." tears had started to threaten to tip over her eyes now " Just please it was one thing just please let's forget it." She pleaded with him suddenly very thankful they were the only ones in this room.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:07 am

Mason took a breath through his nose and leaned into his back pillow. He knew when it was time to stop. He started talking like the previous conversation hadn't ever been. "How's Virgil doing?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:18 am

She let out a breath she had been holding in. Relieved to change the topic of conversation. " I don't know I came to visit you first he's in the same hospital though." She knew he was actually just a few doors down.
"Mr.Virgil as you put it is fine."
Merald didn't know the voice at all she turned hoping it was a doctor and he'd just entered but turning the man didn't look like a doctor at all. He had nearly glowing bright blonde hair that was close cropped. He was absolutely beautiful elegant in the way he leaned on the door frame the door half open, his eyes a wonder shade of blue that were intense but not too strong. he was muscular but not to the point of body build just pleasent and the white shirt and light colored blue jeans compliments him perfectly. " He's made of a different stuff then you two." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:20 am

Mason was startled by the man. His hand went to the Nurse ringer on the side of the bed. "Yeah... Uh who are you?" Mason asked a little weirded out by this weird man barging into hi room and butting into a converstation.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:27 am

" You can call me Micheal." He answered smiling a winning smile that made Merald's knees feel like jelly. God she was now thankful she sat in a chair as opposed to standing cause she swore she would have fallen after that.
"Wha" Her voice was so faint she nearly sounded starstruck she cleared her throat. " What are you doing here?' She managed. Not quite as off put by the man as Mason was.
" I came to give the two of you my card." He answered and slipped a hand into his pocket bringing out a wallet he took two business cards from it and flicked them across the room they seemed to flutter perfectly into her and Mason's laps." Oh and if you wouldn't mind hand one to Virgil when he's better." And with that the mystery man took his leave.
Merald looked down at the card it was a normal looking business card a silver box in the background behind the letter that proclaimed his company as Pandora and under that was a phone number and address.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:32 am

Mason picked up the card betweeen his good fingers. "Hm." Mason grunted. "Sounds like a two buck scam." Mason commented and set the card next to the flowers on the bedside table. He was almost humored by her reaction to the guy. "Hey?" He made a show of waving to her. "You can wake up now."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:37 am

" What I wasn't staring!" She answered hastily then actually couldn't answer it herself so asked Mason. " Was I?" she started to curl her hair around her finger a nervous habit of hers she never had broken. I just don't know what to think strange guys giving us cards earthquakes and attacks. She thought to herself overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm

"Yeah a bit." Mason held back the full truth. "It was probably just some physical trauma comapny or something like that..." He assumed without looking at the card. "I wonder waht he meant about Virgil." Not made of the same "stuff"?
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

" I don't think those are in existence." She said to Mason's therory of physical trauma company. " Maybe a therapist though." She said tried. " I don't know what he means, Virgil's still in a coma after two days if he's made of different stuff then it's weaker stuff."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:20 pm

"Hm." He thought outloud. Then the nurse walked in and said, "Sorry, but the doctors asked that Mason not see anymore visitors for now." Aside from what she said she didn' sound very sorry. She stepped side and held the door open for Merry, all too ready for her to get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Night    Children of the Night  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of the Night
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next