Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Night Watch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:41 am

The only thing lighting Black Mist Mountain at the moment was the moon and the stars in the sky, a chilly nighttime breeze blowing through the area. Ava had found that she enjoyed traveling at night, even though it was double sided. While it made it harder for some others to see you and easier to stay hidden, it also proved to be quite the inconvenience, as she couldn't see as well as she normally could too.
"Well, no use complaining about it now. Might as well see what I can find around here." She muttered to herself as she walked on the rocky ground, stepping through the area. Several larger rocks and boulders seemed to litter the area, almost appearing to be the remnants of some sort of rock slide. Might want to be careful of that then. The Oshawott pointed out to herself, stepping over to a boulder and grabbing her shell from her front. She eyed the rock, tapping it with her scalchop as if to test it.
"I don't think that's going to be able to lodge itself in there, it's a pretty hard rock." Ava muttered turning around and looking around the dark area, squinting to look out for anything nearby through the mist and darkness of night.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:33 am

Nearby, a young goat like pokemon bounced along. The pokemon's leaves that cloaked its neck rustled with each jump. The skiddo seemed to be merrily traveling along, going at his own bouncy pace and seemed to be exploring. The green little goat paid no attention to the fact that the sun was not out and the moon was full and large. He instead decided to enjoy this late night stroll, it wasn't often he was permitted to do this at home! The skiddo noticed a rather large boulder that must have been bigger than his father, he remembered how his farther used to be able to crack boulders with his horns. He wanted to do that! He jumped and pivoted to face the boulder, a determined face on the skiddo's face. He kicked back a hoof as he had seen hid father do as his father had mimicked a tauros, and charged forward with all of his might, hitting the boulder and making a loud yet dull sound from the impact. The skiddo was dazed and confused from the hit, and shook his head to clear his senses. He looked to the boulder only to be disappointed, not a single mark. He huffed in annoyance and tried it again, and again, and again. The dull sound not getting any louder and not getting any softer either, as the skiddo tried to be strong like his father.
Back to top Go down

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:24 am

Kari loved walking in the night, he enjoyed the darkness that concealed him and the stars and moon that watched above him. They were like friends to him, ones that were always there and always had his back. It was a sleepless night for Kari so he decided to take a walk, and what better place than a mist shrouded mountain? Kari walked up from the base of the mountain looking around the place, keeping his eyes open for items and other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:03 pm

The sound of a dull impact on the other side of the boulder got the Oshawott's attention, making her immediately turn back around, pointing her scalchop at the boulder. Ava grinned slightly as she saw it was nothing, relaxing a bit and lowering her shell. Well, nothing on this side at least. She stepped around the boulder, hearing the noise over and over again. The Oshawott found herself somewhat surprised by what she found, watching a Skiddo repeatedly ram itself into a boulder over and over again. Well, not the strangest thing I've seen. Then again, I'm not one to talk about attacking inanimate objects. She chuckled to herself, remembering her previous exploits that had happened when a Sentret found her attacking a tree repeatedly. She took a few steps closer to the Skiddo, deciding to try and strike up conversation with the other Pokemon.
"Having fun yet?" Ava called over to him, trying to get his attention. Despite the fact that she was relaxed for the moment, not exactly seeing the Skiddo ramming into a rock repeatedly as a threat, she kept her scalchop in her paw just in case anything were to happen. "To be honest, I think the rock is winning this one." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 pm

The skiddo's muscles froze from the sudden voice next to him. He had been in mid-charge as the voice spoke, and fell right over. He would have looked dead if he hadn't gotten back up right after. Aries's head swirled to the source of the sound, to see a dewott who seemed to be rather friendly. The skiddo merely froze in the spot, staring at the dewott, "W-W-What are you? W-Who are you?"
The pokemon had never seen this pokemon before, and was frightened. Did this kind of pokemon live in the mountain? How come he never saw one at his mountain? Was this mountain different from his home even though it mostly looked the same with rocks, greenery, and such?
Back to top Go down

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 am

Kari listened around and heard the faint sounds of talking nearby, so being curious, he went towards the talking. He dashed between the various rocks and over larger boulders without a problem "Hopefully the aren't hostile pokemon, I don't want anymore fights, way too many of these walks I take end up in fighting" Kari thought to himself as he dashed up to a rock over seeing the other two pokemon. He looked down and thought he could make out, through the darkness, the figure of and Oshawott and Skiddo. He hoped that the darkness would help hide his presence on this rock as he waited and listened.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:13 pm

"'What are you?' What kind of question is that?" Ava commented bluntly, her face contorting into an almost disgusted and surprised expression and her mind already trying to put it together as she did so. Seems like he doesn't know much about other Pokemon, might not think there are more then he knows of judging from the phrasing of that. First time off the mountain? Wait, no...I'm on the mountain. That was stupid. Never left maybe?
"I do suppose introductions are in order," She returned to a neutral facial expression, keeping her calm and somewhat focused demeanor. "Avaria, you can call me Ava. As for what I am, I assume you've never seen an Oshawott then. First time for everything." The Oshawott glanced up at her surroundings, looking around for any sign of anything that might be a danger to either of them. The dark mist and cover of night prevented her from seeing too much as she brought her attention back to the Skiddo. Seriously though, "What are you"? Makes it sound like I'm some strange thing. Some nerve...
"So...if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you?" Ava asked calmly, crossing her paws and resting her right on her scalchop.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:45 am

So this thing was an oshawott named Ava from what the skiddo had collected from the pokemon's words. The skiddo backed up a bit at what he thought was the pokemon's anger in her tone. Did she not like him? Did he say something to offend her?
"S-Sorry...I-I just haven't seen an oshawott before...sorry...I'm Aries...I-I'm a skiddo. I came from far away from my mountain, I don't know exactly where it is, but my mom just wanted me to do some exploring and stuff..." the skiddo gave more information than the pokemon had asked, hoping to make it happy through telling her everything. He knew nothing of the creature that lurked in the shadows, the absol that watched them.
Back to top Go down

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:34 am

Kari strained to hear the two "I can barely hear them, I should get closer." he thought to himself. So Kari, putting the least amount of pressure on his paws as possible, sneaked up behind the Skiddo to about 10 feet his blood red eyes being he only thing that might be able to give away his position. How continued to listen to the two, who he now knew the names of. He thought to himself "The Skiddo sounds like a newbie to adventuring, or going anywhere dangerous for that matter. And the Oshawott seems arrogant, but Ive only been standing here for a min listening so what do I know."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:59 am

The Oshawott listened intently to the Skiddo's explanation, nodding her head as he talked. She prepared a response, but paused, waiting in a moment of silence as she saw something. Not much, just a red glow, but there weren't many situations that Ava knew of where a pair of gleaming red eyes watching two Pokemon, staying silent and getting closer we're a good sign. Then again, I shouldn't say anything yet. Looks like if he's going to attack he'll attack Aries first, then I can catch him. He shouldn't be hurt. Well, too badly at least.
"Oh, so you were growing up on your own little mountain, and your mom wanted you to go travel around? Must have thought it was time for you to learn a bit more about the world, maybe she wanted your options open for what you want to do. That's nice." Avaria commented, making eye contact with the red eyes for a moment before returning her gaze to Aries.
"That, or maybe she just didn't want you around anymore. I guess it could be anything really." The Oshawott continued her musings, removing her scalchop from her front and pressing it into the ground, leaning on it as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:55 am

"My mama said I should go make friends...I don't see why she would lie to me?" the skiddo tilted his head innocently as he watched the Oshawott lean on its...whatever that was. The shell was an unknown object to the Skiddo, but since it was small and inanimate, it didn't scare him as much as the oshawott had. His ears were straight up, and he was still oblivious to the presence of the white furry beast with a blue bladed weapon on its head nearby. The skiddo was still a bit foreign to the area, and didn't expect anything else to be here aside from this pokemon called an Oshawott.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Kari walked up slowly near the two and said aloud "Not to be a bother, but your naivety is cringe-worthy, Skiddo Kari walked closer, reeling his presence to the Skiddo and Oshawott and standing on a large rock, staring and studying the two closely. He thought about the repercussions of his just actions, but he felt as though he didn't care.

Last edited by Tsukiakari on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Happy Now?)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Watching the Absol finally make his move, the Oshawott stood up straight, no longer leaning on her scalchop and instead picking it up, holding it by her side in her paw. It was definitely at a more relaxed position, but she felt ready to act on a moments notice should the Tsuki decide to act.
"Well, aren't you a bit quick to the point. Seriously, what happened to formalities?" Avaria commented, staying still and keeping a steady eye on the other two. The Skiddo she had been talking to was either young and naive, or putting up a good act. It was entirely possible he was playing her the whole time, though somehow she doubted it. The act was too good. Rude, impulsive, rash. Sticking his nose into other business. Keep it in mind. She thought in regards to the Absol.
"And would you like to introduce yourself, since you felt like simply barging in on things? I at least hope you plan on speaking if you're going to stick around." Ava questioned, deciding to try and find out what she could about the other Pokemon she was with. In any situation the Oshawott found it good to get to know others, figure out things to use against them. Figuring Pokemon out was like a puzzle, and one she was always willing to piece together when she could.

Last edited by Pikashock on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chain reaction editing)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:25 am

"Naiv..ety?" the skiddo mimicked the absol's words, the young grass type did not quite understand what this word meant. The bouncy grass type looked to Ava and then to the newcomer as the OSHAWOTT spoke about wanting to know the absol's name. The Skiddo certainly didn't know this other pokemon, but he knew what species it was. Absol like this one used to come by his mountain from time to time. They sought shelter each time from disastrous storms, but his father would always yell at them for "bringing" the storms in the first place and sent them on their way with a rather rough headbutt. The skiddo looked nervously to the sky, wondering if this absol was able to bring storms like the others were able to.
Back to top Go down

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:31 am

Kari walked a bit closer to the Oshawott and said questioningly "You want to know my name, eh? Well then." he paused "My name is Tsukiakari, not that you need bother yourself remembering it." Kari backed off slightly and positioned himself on a rock standing upon it. "Now that you have my name, Why not tell me yours? You and the Skiddo." Kari asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch   Night Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Watch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next