Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: Rajin Adventures

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killa Port was a nice ocean side town, one that many people loved. The sea air, friendly pokemon, and the trainer's school made it a desirable place to live. Aya Satoshi, better known as Grey, was a resident here. She'd be leaving soon though to start her journey to being the first champion of the Rajin League. First though, she had to wait for a foreign kid to come before getting her first pokemon. A pokedex too! She hoped Professor Maple had an awesome one waiting for her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:09 pm

The stew was ready when all four pokemon came back. Grey had enough food to fill everyone up completely. Grey went out to Miles and lightly shook him awake. "Hey, stew is ready. Come and eat before it gets cold, everyone else started eating already."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Miles woke up and came in to eat. The stew was delicious in Miles's opinion, and Amber and Alex seemed to think so, too. They were all full afterwards. Miles patted his stomach. "Man, Grey, that stew was awesome! So, what shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:11 am

Grey thought as she finished her meal. "Well its late and we shouldn't leave town after dark. Besides, its easier to navigate during the day. I say we stay the night in the pokemon center and head out early. What do you guys say?" Charles and Snicks agreed and Grey nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Miles nodded. "I can agree with that. But I think I'll sleep under the stars outside, if you don't mind." Miles then got up and walked out of the pokemon center. He then got back in his hammock that he had set up and began to drift off to sleep...

In the morning, he woke up to the song of some nearby chimecho. He got out of the hammock and packed it up, then went inside the pokemon center to see if Grey had woken up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Grey was up and making pancakes, the other pokemon sleeping except for Snicks. Snicks was outside practicing his cutting skills. He was a bit miffed that he had lost so easily yesterday and wanted to train so he wouldn't lose again. Grey noticed Miles easily and looked over. "Morning. Pancakes are almost done. Could you wake everyone else so we can eat and get ready to leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:39 pm

"Sure! One second." Miles then took out his two pokeballs and called out Amber and Miles. Amber was curled up, sleeping, while Alex seemed to have been sleeping while standing, and fell right over. he shook both of them gently, and they soon woke up, reluctantly, and Amber seemed like she was going to go back to sleep anyway. But they soon heard about Grey's pancakes, and after that they seemed like they had 5 cups of coffee each. Everyone soon had their fill of pancakes. "Wow, grey, first Stew and now this! Where did you become such a good cook?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

Grey scoffed and sat down to eat. "I always planned to go on a journey. As well as going to trainer school, I learned how to cook. Its important to keep you and your pokemon well fed. If you don't, you'll be in danger in the wilderness." Grey was a quick eater and spoke again after she finished. "I already have all the supplies I need before we go. If you need anything, I suggest running to the pokemart to buy it. Its a day and a half travel to the next town."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Miles finished his meal. "I don't think so, but I'll check the pokemart. Maybe something will be there and I'll realise we'll need it. Amber and Alex can stay here, so our pokemon can get to know each other better." Alex seemed fine with this, while Amber just curled up, obviously uninterested with getting to know the others, but saw this as an opprotunity to get to take a nap. Miles then got up, left the pokemon center and headed to the pokemart.

Miles entered the pokemart and looked around. So far, he could only see supplies that they already had a stock of...but then he heard something. It sounded like someone was talking to him. He turned around and saw an old man wearing a cloak with a hood that shadowed his face. "...would you be willing to buy them?" Miles managed to catch.

"uh, sorry, I missed the first part of what you were saying. Could you repeat that?"

The old man sighed, seeming used to this. "Aura Gloves, son. I can sense you would do well with some." The old man held up a box filled with pairs of strange gloves. They were dark navy blue, matching Miles's cape and fedora, with a yellow design on the palms that made a strange circle. "They will channel your aura. I can sense that yours is strong and deserving of these gloves."

Miles decided to humor him, as it seemed that he didn't really need to buy anything else. "How much?" he asked.

The old man smiled. "For you, 50 poke. They're not selling well, and your aura cries for these gloves. I will make a special deal just for you."

Miles was a little confused. 50 poke...you couldn't buy a regular pair of gloves for that cost. Miles thought that there wasn't much reason not to buy them. "Deal." Miles handed the man 50 poke and the man gave him a pair of gloves. Miles put them on. They fit perfectly. "Thanks."

The man smiled and walked off. Miles looked around the mart a bit, and finally decided to buy a few oran berries. He finished his purchace and head back to the pokemon center. When he arrived, he grinned and said. "I'm ready to go, Grey. Let's head off." as he gathered the things he left behind and called his pokemon back into their balls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Grey had been waiting for Miles when she came along. Purple long sleeved blouse, black pants, straw sandels, and messy blond hair. She was holding the hand of a sad little Cubone and trying to comfort him. "Its okay big guy, I'm here fore you. I'll do my best to care fore you." The girl looked to Grey and frowned. "A trainer? One of you made this Cubone an orphan trying to catch his mother. Attacking and going too far..." Grey was angry. "I'd never go that far! I'd never..." The girl sighed. "All battles cause death. I wanna live in a world where people understand what they do... Just wait, you'll prove you are just as bad." With that, she left with Grey fuming. That was when Miles showed up. "... Lets go." Grey walked on, returning her pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Miles saw the strange girl go by and looked at Grey. "Who was she? Anyway, I just got these cool gloves at the pokemart from some man." Miles held up his hands, showing the gloves on them. "Pretty cool, right? I also got a couple of berries, too. Anyway, shall we be off?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Grey sighed and shrugged. "Just some girl who knows nothing about me... anyway, well be heading through Windgale Forest. Lots of bug and flying types. It can get windy at certain times of the year, but its in a quiet time now. So, any questions about the region or anything?" Grey led as she spoke, knowing where to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:09 am

Miles shrugged. "Not at the moment. If I think of any, I'll ask. So, anyway, lets go." Miles said, ready to follow Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Rajin Adventures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3