Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: Rajin Adventures

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killa Port was a nice ocean side town, one that many people loved. The sea air, friendly pokemon, and the trainer's school made it a desirable place to live. Aya Satoshi, better known as Grey, was a resident here. She'd be leaving soon though to start her journey to being the first champion of the Rajin League. First though, she had to wait for a foreign kid to come before getting her first pokemon. A pokedex too! She hoped Professor Maple had an awesome one waiting for her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Miles gritted his teeth. This wasn't going as well...if he didn't do something, he would be toast.

"Amber! Dodge and use Ember on Charles as he passes!" Miles almost screamed.

Amber just barely rolled out of the way of Charles, and let loose another barage of fire at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am

Charles was hit and Grey gritted her teeth. Time for a new tactic. "Hurry and run around in a circle around Amber!" Charles did so, far enough to dodge, but teasingly close to the Vulpix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Miles was confused about Grey's strategy, but he could tell it wasn't going to go well...but he had a plan.

"Amber! Use Ember all around you! Try to aim for Charles's path!"

Amber had a glint in her eye, and started using ember while spinning in a full 360.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm

"Now's your chance! Tackle from above!" Charles jumped over Amber and took aim, going to slam into the Vulpix hard. Between spinning and attacking, Amber had little chance to avoid the attack. Not only that, her own flames were blocking escape. Amber was trapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:20 am

"No!" Miles cried as Charles slammed into Amber. The Vulpix was slammed out of the circle of fire and slid to a stop at Miles's feet. Miles scooped her up.

"You okay, Amber?" Amber nodded. "You've been through enough. Take a
Nice rest." Miles called Amber back into her pokeball and looked at Grey. "You battled well, Grey. Nice strategy at the end may I add. So, now that we've battled, why don't we head down to the the nearest gym?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Grey had went over to Charles and picked him up, smiling. You did great Charles! You were awesome! Now I'll let you rest. You worked really hard." After returning the happy Shinx to his pokeball, Grey turned to Miles. "I won cause I noticed you relied on ember a bit much. Remember, any move can be used against you. You gotta keep switching it up to keep your opponent surprised."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Miles rubbed the back of his head as he awkwardly smiled. "Yeah...I would have used another move...if Amber had any. She's only got the two at this point, but hopefully she'll learn more. I think I may also need to get another pokemon, too..."

At that moment, a Riolu and a Scyther watched Grey and Miles from the bushes. The Riolu turned to the Scyther, and nodded. They then sat there, waiting for one to advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Grey tutted at Miles. "You gotta expand your strategy. Just because Amber only has Ember doesn't mean she can't just ram her opponents. Think outside the box. That is how you win battles... but I'm sure you'll do better next time so just learn and grow stronger!"

Grey was the first to spot them. A Scyther and Riolu! She grinned and stepped forward. "How about I let Amber rest by trying to catch one of these guys? Time to get started!" Grey tossed out Charles and grinned as Scyther stepped forward. Charles's Rivalry ability empowered him and Grey point straight ahead. "Tackle Scyther as hard as you can!" Charles growled and charged forward at the bug type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Miles smiled. "Good idea, Grey! I'm going to go heal Amber, and come back. I'm sure she wouldn't want to miss another battle!"

Miles then hurried as he ran to the Pokemon center Grey had showed him. He gave Maber to the Nurse Joy, and waited. He hoped it wouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Scyther wasn't a push-over. He knew how to use those sharp appendages. Luckily, Charles was a quick guy and able to dodge. Most of the time Charles was dodging, but little by little he slipped in attacks and was wearing him down. Grey wasn't worried. She had faith in Charles's ability to beat Scyther. She however kept on her toes in case her opponent had a surprise or two up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Soon, Amber was finished healing. He opened up the pokeball and looked down at Amber. "Hey, Amber! There's a wild pokemon out there! You want to battle it so I can catch it?"

At the word "battle", Amber immiediately got a glint in her eye and ran out the pokemon center. Miles ran after her, caught up with her, and then guided her towards where Grey and the pokemon were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Grey was just about done In fact, she was finishing it when Miles got back. Grey took out a pokeball and threw it at Scyther. It hit him and drew him in before starting that always dramatic rocking period. One shake... Two shakes... Three shakes...

The ball clicked and Grey rushed forward to take it. "We did it Charles! We caught him! He needs a name... I know! Snicks! Like the sound he made when cutting toward you!" Grey returned Charles and stepped back. "Riolu waited for you guys. Be careful! Riolu can run an entire day without tiring! Its energy is amazing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Miles turned to the Riolu. "So you waited for me, huh? I like your spunk. Ready to battle?" The Riolu got into a fighting stance as an indication of yes. "Okay then! Amber, use Ember on Riolu!"

Amber jumped right at the Riolu and used Ember right in his face. The Riolu stpeed back a cit, and seemed to be burned. He attempted to shake it off and use Quick Attack. He knocked Amber back a little, but she quickly recovered. Miles thought to himself. If the battle goes on like this surely Amber will faint...he thought about Grey's advice...and suddenly an idea popped into his head. He had tried it before and failed...but maybe if he changed it up a bit...

"Amber! Jump in the air and use Ember to burn the grass all around Riolu!"

Amber Did as she was told and landed right next to the crice of fire she had created. the riolu tried to get past the fire, but was trapped. "All right, great job! Now keep using ember on him until he's really weak!" Amber began firing fire at the Riolu as told. Aftera little bit, the Riolu was on it's knees, tired from all the fire that he had been hit with. Miles smiled and threw the pokeball. It hit the riolu, and it began to shake. Once...twice...three times...and a click! Miles ran over and picked up the pokeball. "Yes, my plan worked this time! Now...what to call you...how about Alex? I think that will work." He put the pokeball in his pocket called back Amber. He then turned to Grey. "So, shall we go heal our pokemon at the pokemon center?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Grey smiled, crossing her arms. "Heh, you used my trick, but in a way that helped you. I'll have to watch you from now on." With that, Grey led them to the pokemon center. As the pokemon were taken care of, Grey made a meal of beefy gravy and potato stew so they could all eat. "We will have to head to Haruma Town for the first gym. There is a gym here, but... we are no match for it now. We should wait til we have seven badges before we take it on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Miles nodded. Makes sense. With our new pokemon, the first gym should be a breeze. Anyway, we should probably get some sleep and head out in the morning." Miles then got out a hammock and headed outside to set it up in a tree. A few minutes after that, he was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rajin Adventures   Pokemon: Rajin Adventures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Rajin Adventures
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next