Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

When was the last time you...

Go down 
+6
Wistuffly
Kat
Nocive
Maxiorc
Savato
Headphone Actor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

When was the last time you... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Pretty much self-explanatory. Ask a "When was the last time you" question. The person below has to answer and ask a new question.

Example:
Person 1: When was the last time you brushed your teeth?
Person 2: 3 weeks ago (Eww...)
When was the last time you ate a bagel?
Person 3: This Morning!
[Insert question here]

I'll start:
When was the last time you ate pizza?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Never. I am a very logic-based and calculating realist by nature, so my sanity is quite safe. I do sometimes worry about it because of the people I sometimes find myself around, though.

When was the last time you laughed while drinking something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:30 am

Today, milk, almost puked.

WWTLTY painted something. (I'm just grasping at question straws now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:05 am

Drew? About a month ago, some random doodle. Painted? Probably in first or second grade when everyone dipped their hands in paint and then put them on paper. I don't do art. Ever.

When was the last time you caught a shiny pokémon in any game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:14 pm

A few weeks ago, I was looking for ANY ditto at the Kyurem area in White 2 and then my new Shiny that I named Shineberry joined the team of Shinybox. (Take your guess at what it is.)

When was the last time YOU caught a shiny? (I kinda wanna know.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:20 pm

When Pearl first came out I saw a Shiny Geodude in the first cave.

When was the last time you trained a Magikarp to Gyarados?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:19 pm

...Liek...a few years ago I would guess. I don't play pokémon too often anymore, and I can't remember doing so in the recent past.

When was the last time you broke a battery?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Never.

WWTLTY had to deal with a n00b on an online game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:24 am

A week ago. COD. Someone (on my team) decided that it would be a good idea to find out which button makes you throw grenades while looking in my general direction right after the initial spawn. I quit soon after so that I wouldn't have to deal with them later on.

When was the last time you had to deal with a douche-pro in any online game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:41 pm

About 5 months ago some jerk in minecraft wearing fully enchanted diamond armour burned down my house and killed me and my sheep, proceeding then to take my stuff.

WWTLTY Had any interaction with a brony other than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:34 am

A few minutes ago.

When was the last time you played any COD game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:42 pm

On friday, i played with my cousin. I would shoot him in the head and t-bag him. When was the last time you roleplayed somewhere not on this website?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:59 pm

A few minutes ago. I'm a part of three RP sites.

When was the last time you touched a hundred dollar bill (or the equivalent of one in your currency)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:45 am

Never. When was the last time you accidently told a racist joke in front of a black guy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:05 am

Probably sometime earlier today. I do it all the time. Where I live, racism is just another part of everyone's life, and so such jokes and comments just end up being said every few minutes by someone or other.

When was the last time you saw a flag flown that was not of your home country/nation and/or state/county/district?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Nevar. When was the last time you told a joke that dropped dead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you...
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next