Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

When was the last time you...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage

When was the last time you... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Pretty much self-explanatory. Ask a "When was the last time you" question. The person below has to answer and ask a new question.

Example:
Person 1: When was the last time you brushed your teeth?
Person 2: 3 weeks ago (Eww...)
When was the last time you ate a bagel?
Person 3: This Morning!
[Insert question here]

I'll start:
When was the last time you ate pizza?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 17 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:31 pm

This weekend, don't remember what it was.

WWTLTY watched a new tv series.

(P.S.) Dear Mcmurderer: Space out the segments like we do so it's easier to read. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 17 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Liek... sometime earlier this year or late last year. As mentioned before, I'm not too big on TV.

When was the last time you experienced a "PS vs. Xbox" argument?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 17 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Last thursday.

WWTLTY had a fever, and what kind of hallucinations (if any) did you have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:24 am

Probably...three years ago, no hallucinations.

When was the last time you had a hallucination at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 17 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:05 am

About a year ago, I had a fever, first i was in my room in my bed and all of a sudden the bed was on top of one of those castle wall bridges and my mom was a purplish chubby dragon. Later on I was home alone and I stumbled out to the garage where it was cold and had my hands on the wall and fridge puking into an empty trash can with the gif of a vampire going "FROSTY REEZY FREEZE *SLURP*" Over and over till I passed out. (Thats a mouthfull!)

WWTLTY watched King of the Hill with your full attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 17 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:30 am

...Liek...a year ago? Nah, sometime last year, less than a year ago. Hotel room television. 'Nuff said.

When was the last time you swallowed a piece of gum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 17 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:33 pm

Never. I'm not that stupid.

When was the last time you used a meme?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time you...   When was the last time you... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

When was the last time you...
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Forum Games-
Jump to: