Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Prepare for a life time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Prepare for a life time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michael walked through The center of town with a slight smile on his face. The hot day, the afternoon Sun high in the sky. Tree branches wavered as the cool breeze sliced through the air. A fire type couldn't ask for a better day. Michael was walking in the sunlight thinking about going through Peacha Forest to get some berries to eat. He came upon the road out of town to the Forest and decided to sit down and enjoy the day for awhile longer before he left.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Shaman stopped dead in his tracks,a small breeze blew by picking up a leaf and twirling it in the air. Shaman turned slowly and on cue with the leaf landing lighting on the grass." Games?" He asked a twinkle in his eye.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:43 pm

"A race, through the trees." Michael said as he smirked because he got the attention of shaman again.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Shaman's eyebrows raised he wasn't exactly the best at games that involving physical fortitude he was more of a mental games person but he also wasn't the type to turn down a game EVER!" I accept, where's the ending line?" Shaman asked .
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 pm

"Whoever falls off first, but if we don't fall, then the clearing at the small pond." Michael said, knowing that Shaman wasn't exactly the one who can stay in trees.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Shaman glared at him with intense malice." I'm not even going to comment on the falling part." He informed him taking a runners stance. " Oh and if you lose you'll face a penalty game." He informed Micheal.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:45 pm

"Oh and another thing," Michael started, growing a devilish grin, "its also a battle." At that Michael jumped up into the lowest branch and jumped higher and higher until the branches were easy to get to.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:13 pm

" Don't need to tell me twice." Shaman replied as quick attack kicked in instantly and he was right beside Micheal on a separate branch he jumped as hard as he could side ways to crash into the charmander.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Michael jumped over Shaman and landed on him and jumped off of him onto the next branch. "Nice try!" Michael shouted as he jumped over to the next branch.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:54 pm

" It's not over yet." Shaman informed him as he was so close Shaman's breath was litterlly on Micheal's neck. Micheal hadn't taken a single step Shaman hadn't predicted, Micheal was the type would do something showy like that. Shaman knew the type well so he had let Micheal think he was making head way when really Shaman was right there matching him on each branch lightly so he wouldn't notice, Now that he had made the comment Shaman felt the need to move a sharp knee to the kidney from behind.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:33 am

Michael looked to the ground to see Shaman following very close. "Oh hey look a distraction!" Michael shouted and pointed randomly as he got behind the Riolu and slowed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 am

" like I'd fall for something like that!" Shaman shouted to micheal as Micheal slipped behind him. Shaman sped up with quick attack. Damn, he's coping my plan and I can't even switch places because he'll beat m. Quick attack can only get me so far also. Shaman thought to himself he needed a way out.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:53 am

Michael watched as Shaman sped ahead of him. "Oh and also look out for the branch that I sort of broke, or well I guess you'll find out when you land on it." Michael shouted as he started to stop.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 am

" Wait what?!" Shaman shouted as he looked down, he'd been tree hopping off instinct mostly and not actually looking before he leaped, and true to what the Charmander had said there was nothing underneath him. Just like and old cartoon Shaman kicked his feet furiously before plummeting to the ground. " ow my cocksixs." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:03 am

Michael chuckled as he jumped down and gave another oran berry to Shaman. "I win." Michael chuckled as he put away his bag again. "So now you have to come with me to the Guild and join my team. Team KnightFire." Michael said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:10 am

Shaman raised to his hands and knees crushing the oran berry in his hand. He was used to losing games but he normally at least forced the other person into the game. He sighed defeated. " Knightfire was the best you could come up with?" Shaman asked being spiteful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepare for a life time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next