Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Prepare for a life time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Prepare for a life time Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Michael walked through The center of town with a slight smile on his face. The hot day, the afternoon Sun high in the sky. Tree branches wavered as the cool breeze sliced through the air. A fire type couldn't ask for a better day. Michael was walking in the sunlight thinking about going through Peacha Forest to get some berries to eat. He came upon the road out of town to the Forest and decided to sit down and enjoy the day for awhile longer before he left.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:25 pm

As the fire pokemon sat on to path to the forest another pokemon one with blue and black fur scratched the side of his face in his sleep. Shaman being the heavy sleeper he was was completely uneffected by the bright sun. Shaman could most likely sleep threw a super nova going off next to him but never the less the sun held no power over Shaman's sleep schedule what did however was the snapping of the branch he was sleeping on.
Shaman crashed down only several feet infront of the charmander. Shaman cussed under his breath. " of all the times I'm fallen out of trees this time I sprain my ankle!" He scolded himself unable to lift himself as he could feel that his leg was indeed sprained.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Michael opened one eye at the sound of a branch breaking and he saw a Riolu crash into the dirt. Michael rolled to the side to avoid the falling branch. Michael shook his head sleepily and walked over the the Riolu and asked, " do you need help?" Michael held out his hand for the Pokemon. "Oh and also I'm Michael Heat." He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 pm

" I'd rather not be seen holding another man's hand, I mean I have a bad reputation but not THAT kind of bad reputation." Shaman dismissed the help as he flipped himself so his face was facing the ground. He pushed himself up like he was doing a push up but with only his unsprained foot supporting him. He pushed with his hands and shot up but too much and started to fall backwards his hurt foot off of instinct stamped down to keep him up and shaman wince leaping on his other foot.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:07 pm

"Umm alright." Michael said as he took a step back to watch the Riolu fail at getting up.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Shaman landed from leaping only to end up leaning on a tree. hmmmm it appears I'm stuck. Shaman concluded. He glanced at Micheal. " Well don't just stand there some help would be nice!" Shaman snapped.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:23 pm

"I don't know, it might be bad for my image." Michael joked as he looked in his bag for an oran berry.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:33 pm

" oh wow I wonder where you got that joke from." Shaman rolled his eyes. He winced again his eyes closing shut. Shaman was one tough guy but he did not have the highest tolerence for pain when it was just a sprain or something of that nature. he could take broken bones if he had a goal he needed to complete and they were getting in the way but not when he just randomly hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 pm

"Alright I've got some oran berries, so I'll give you one, but only if you join my team." Michael bargained waving the Oran berry in front of the hurt Riolu.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 pm

" What?!?!" Shaman snapped. " That's basically blackmail! Besides what makes you think you could even handle being on a team with Me?" Shaman spat complete vile in his voice. This pokemon rushes on in here and expects me to just be on a team with him! Shaman thought to himself when in all honest Shaman had rushed in here.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Michael smirked and said, "Well if you keep falling out of trees you'll have to worry about keeping up with me, besides whats the worst that could happen?" Michael tossed the Berry over to Shaman.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:19 pm

"this is a one in a million occurence!" Shaman promised him as he snatched the oran and chomped down on it." Are you even in the guild?" Shaman asked he'd never seen him around of course Shaman didn't spend that much of his time at the guild.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:50 pm

"Well, not yet, but I was going there when I had a team." Michael explained as he closed up his bag.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:31 pm

The oran berry's healing effects flooded threw Shaman's body and he stepped on his ankle now completely fine. " Well you didn't come looking in the right place." Shaman replied as he started to walk away. " I don't take kindly to blackmail."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:25 pm

"I have a question, Shaman, Do you like.... Games?" Michael smirked as he watched how Shaman would react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for a life time   Prepare for a life time Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepare for a life time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next