Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Prophecy of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Prophecy of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 am

((a link ti the plans in you forget. if password is forgotten contact Blue))

A figure walked out on the path. It seemed to be searching, for what could not be told. It was a small rufflet who's fluff on his neck was set aflame. He did not feel pain from this, it was as natural to him as his wings and beak. His fire did not spread when the leaves brushed it, if they could have spoke with a mind of their own the leaves would have said, "Brr, it's quite cold!" the bird looked up at the sun, which was high in the sky.

"Follow the setting sun for four days." The pink blob that was a ditto had said, "Find a blade of cool grass and water that defies gravity. There you will find the path that leads o the answers of your questions." The rufflet traveled for a few more hours until he came across a large meadow with a large tree in the midst of it. Flowers of all sorts blanketed the field, red, blue, yellow, and purple all in one field. Rave wondered just what had he come across, was this the place she would meet the "Blade of cool grass and water that defies gravity"?

The rufflet stepped into the field, ignoring the occasional caterpie that was scattered through the field. He didn't notice the pinkish shadow in the trees, the odd frozen flower, or the rainbow in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:44 am

A Snivy wandered through the field, slumping down on the grass for a moment. She lay down on her stomach, her leafy tail curling slightly around her. She sighed, her head leaning on one small hand whilst she poked a flower that was in front of her.
She took a deep breath and breathed on the flower, the power of a restricted ice beam freezing the petals of the tiny thing. Blinking, she sighed, rolling onto her back so that she was facing the sky. Who was she kidding, there was no way she could run forever.

After a short while staring at the sky, the Snivy got to her feet and began moving again. She didn't want to stay here in the middle of a field where she could been seen for miles around, so she was going to head towards that tree in the centre. Upon reaching it, she numbly scrambled up it and curled up on one of the branches, hoping to catch a bit of uninterrupted shuteye.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:59 am

Leia quietly walked around. Will I ever find them? She wondered, before feeling down. Who am I kidding? I'll never find them. I'm just on and endless cat and dog chase. She said tiny tears filling her eyes. Leia blinked the tears away, continued walking. Suddenly she found a multicolored meadow. She sat down, the flowers tickling her fur. Leia picked a blue flower, and felt sorrow once more. It was the exact color of her father. Before she could cry again, she threw the flower away and dashed to the trees, and jumped. In a giant leap she ended up in a tree, her shadow appearing for a flash, before Leia walked into a hollow.

Last edited by Sakura on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fail XD)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:08 am

Rave saw some shadows shifting in the lonesome tree. He approached the tree and looked up, his fire cackling a bit as if laughing at his curiosity. He saw a strange blue pokemon climbing the tree and a green pokemon that looked as if it was asleep. The breeze rustled his fur, he wondered if he should speak to them. 'Maybe they know something about what i'm looking for...' he thought.

"Ah, excuse me! Can I speak with you two for a moment?" he asked politely. He flapped his wings a few times before landing on the lowest branch. His flames touched the leaves but did not spread, his feather swayed with the slight breeze that tickled the tree. He spoke again, "I'm looking for something similar to a 'Cool blade of grass and water that defies gravity', do any of you know what that is?"

He hoped they didn't laugh at him and call him out as a fool. He had asked this very question before, it ended in a laugh from the other pokemon and telling him to give up and go home. Some even attacked him, fearing his flaming feathers. He tilted his head a bit as he awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:31 am

Laurel's eyes blinked open as she heard someone shout up at the tree. She cursed herself for not having checked the area first. Perhaps she could have avoided this entirely. The Snivy glanced down to see what type of Pokemon was shouting up, only to see the flames and recoil with a slight hiss. Laurel had many weaknesses, but Fire was the one she ultimately could not stand.

Despite not moving from her position, Laurel listened to the fiery Rufflet. Wait... cool blade of grass? She was starting to get awfully suspicious of this Rufflet. She didn't know anyone else around here who shared her typing... what if this Rufflet was trying to catch her and bring her in for her past crimes.

Peeking between the tree's leaves again, she yelled down to the Rufflet, "No, go away!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:44 am

Leia blinked as the Pokemon that appeared to be somewhat flaming spoke. Cool Blade of Grass, and Water that Defies....Suddenly she flinched. No other water-type could actually "Defy Gravity" other than Swanna, but even then, Swanna could fly, and that really didn't defy gravity. Leia decided to check to see if he was hostile. "What if I said I knew something about the Water one?" She asked, still in the hollow, when she heard around the same time, "No, go away!" Was someone already in the tree? It didn't really matter since she was hidden, but it did spike an intrest, when did she get in? The curiousity died down to a smoking ember since the Pokemon was most likely was there before she came in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:54 am

"No, go away!" Rave frowned at the Snivy, "I was just asking a question, no need to be so rude about it Ms. Snippy."he answered the Snivy. The flames on him grew a bit brighter and seemed to grow a bit wilder, it settled down when he turned to the oshowott. "What if I said I knew something about the water one?" it had asked.

Rave answered simply "I'm looking for these two, I was told that some...questions, i had would be answered if I find these two." he hesitated on what he should tell them, he wasn't too quick to trust pokemon anymore after those that had attacked him.He thought for a moment, "I'm not even sure if the ditto was just mad or if I haven't been looking hard enough. I was told to follow the setting sun for a set amount of days, and it's been that long.

he balanced himself on the branch as a strangely stronger wind than normal attempted to throw him off. He dug his claws into the bark a little too much, and didn't notice that his claws were stuck.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:01 am

"Ms Snippy!?" the Snivy called back in disbelief. She uncurled herself from her sleeping position and hopped down onto a lower branch where the Rufflet could see her perfectly.
"Now if you had just been woken from your sleep wouldn't you be a bit annoyed too?" she asked, clearly still ticked off.

Laurel's short temperament was the result of years of not having anyone to properly talk to. She would snap at the smallest name calling, or insult as she had never had anyone there to calm her down or tell her that it didn't matter, things would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 am

Leia listened intently at his answer. He wanted to receive answers. The Oshawott wasn't sure if she could trust the Pokemon but she decided that there was only one way to find out. Leia jumped out of the hollow, an about 7 foot drop, and dropped about 3 feet, before suddenly she stopped in mid air at about 4 feet off the ground. "Is this what you are looking for?" She asked intently staring at the now identifiable Rufflet, which seemed to have slightly darker feathers, and strangely enough, his ruff was on fire. It didn't seem to catch anything else on fire, just the ruff.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:13 am

"wouldn't you be a bit annoyed too?" the snivy had snapped. Rave decided to just ignore the Snivy if she was going to be so moody. Besides, his attention was drawn toward the floating oshowott, "Is this what you are looking for?" the oshowott had asked.

Rave was too stunned to say anything at first, "I-I think...H-he wasn't really specific about what I should be looking for." Rave stammered. He was amazed that the oshowott could float like that, was it some sort of trickery? No, something told him that this was real, he had found half of what he was looking for!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:21 am

Laurel just rolled her eyes at being ignored and climbed back up to her hidden branch. At least she had confirmed that the Rufflet obviously did not recognise her as a wanted thief and murderer.
A murder that was an accident, she sighed to herself, curling back up again. The Snivy hoped that if she just left these two Pokemon to it, they would clear off and leave her to sleep. She closed her eyes, covering her face with the leaf on her tail and hoping that the Rufflet wouldn't remember her blue markings when she would inevitably discover a wanted poster in the next town she went to.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:32 pm

"Well could you at least tell us your name?" Leia asked the Pokemon as she climbed up. The Oshawott sighed, before slowly rising up to the Snivy's branch. "What's wrong? I'm sorry if we do something that you don't like, but can you give us a reason?" She offered, and waited for Laurel's answer. "Well if you aren't going to answer anyways, I'm Leia." she said to Rave as much as Laurel. Would it be good making new friends? Would that help you in your search? a little voice nagged in the back of her mind. She was filled with doubt until she managed to push it away. Maybe and maybe not. But I have to trust sombody otherwise I cannot trust anyone, including them. she reminded the voice quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Rave stayed where he was, he listened as Leia introduced herself, "While we're on the topic of names, I'm Rave." he seemed to bow a bit as he introduced himself. He still hadn't noticed that his claws were stuck inside the tree, he was to busy noticing that the snivy and the oshowott where slightly different colors than a normal species of those pokemon. He decided not to ask about it since he was different himself.

He was actually slightly glad that there were pokemon that were different from their species like him. He wondered if it was just a coincidence that the three of them came together. He looked back up at the snivy and frowned a bit, he was still sour towards Ms. Snippy.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:23 am

Laurel paused for a moment, listening to the two with her leafy tail hiding her face. Her eyes were open, their inky indigo depths staring at her own green scales. It had just hit her how different these two Pokemon were. They were like her.... in a way. Of course these two had likely never killed anyone.
Accidentally, she thought to herself, again trying to clear that thought in her head.

"I-I'm Laurel," she said all of a sudden. It was quiet though as if she really didn't want to introduce herself but was going to do it anyways for the sake of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:31 am

Leia smiled slightly. "They are both nice names." Unlike yours, they have a nice ring to it. The voice nagged again. Leia sighed and ignored it for now, floating the the ground. "Finding answers...well first of all I'm sorry, I don't know you, or your name, much less answers to your questions. Second of all, I doubt he was lying, but I think what the Ditto was saying is that we need all of us, and we will find out once we go on a sort of quest or something." She mumbled.

A Pokemon floated through the woods. "Lets see, I have to find a Rufflet, a Snivy, and an Oshawott." She thought to herself, as her dress rippled as she searched everywhere. "They have something that defines themselves from their normal species." the Gardevoir recited. The Legends told her this much before sending her off to find the three Pokemon. Finally she ended up in a meadow, and blinked. In front of her, there was a Rufflet, and an Oshawott. The Rufflet had slightly darker feathers than normal but more eye catching was the fact that his ruff of feathers, was on fire. The Oshawott had pink ears, and a jet black shell. Found two Pokemon. They might be part of the three that I was asked to find. she realized how lucky she was to (at least think) she found two of the three Pokemon needed. All I need to find now is the Snivy, she thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy of Darkness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next