Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Flying and ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Flying and ice - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Eva walked through the cold forest and shivered. It was a beautiful place, with all the icicles hanging from the branches. Almost as if the whole place was decorated for this occasion. Ever's feet crunched as she walked through the snow, the ice almost chilling her feet. "So different compared to the v-v-olcano." her teeth chattered, and her breath was visible.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:49 am

Acro hugged the trunk in an effort to keep to the high vantage point. He hit some of the snowballs back with his tail before they could pelt him. His tail slammed into the snow ball and sent it flying back at the oshowatt, it zoomed towards the water pokemon only to miss by a few feet. Acro's accuracy wasn't the greatest with the branches and the dead tree moving. He threw more and hit more back in an effort to hit the oshowatt and gain victory in this snowball fight he had started.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Ever watched as a snowball came wizzing by, landing a few feet away. She thought, Okay, a lot of the time when a snowball comes towards me there is a soft thump before that. So he must be reflecting some back. Quickly she threw a snowball and when it came flying back, she used tail whip, to send it back. Pokemon Ping Pong with Snowballs!!! Several times after knocking it back she would throw up another snowball and hit that until there were three snowballs juggling, occasionally she dropped one but would replace it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Acro was keeping up with the snowballs being added easily. He added in his own snowballs, using what little snow he had in the trees. He added in three more snowballs of his own, making the onslaught of snowballs move to six. He knocked them towards the oshowatt, determined to win. He didn't notice, however, that the branch below him was becoming slippery from his body heat and the branch was beginning to wave wildly from his movements.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:58 am

Ever was slowly tireing out, but bravely fought on, continuing the snowball onslaught. She noticed the branch was getting slippery and began to wave wildly. She pretended not to notice, deciding to use it as a last resort. The fight slowly dragged, longer and longer,and the oshawott was getting worn out. Finally when she felt like she was going to drop dead from exhaustion, she hit two snowballs in succession, one between Acro and the tree, blocking his getaway like last time, and another one straight at the branch. After this, she fell backwards onto the snow.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:50 am

The branch shuttered and Acro slipped off! Acro fell to the ground, exhausted. He laughed though as he got up. Walking over to Ever, he spoke, "That was fun! You okay though? You look tired as a snorlax!" he offered a wing to help the oshowott up. It was probably best if they got out of there now, the sun was about to begin setting and with night came even colder temperatures.

((Sorry so short |D))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:40 pm

"I'm fine!" Ever mumbled, but took his wing and stood up. "I think we better go soon," her smile turned into a frown, "It's bad enough here in the daytime, but in the nighttime...." She mumbled looking at the setting sun, "So where's the exit again?" The Oshawott asked trying to remember what Acro said. Suddenly she sneezed, then laughed, "I guess it's really time to leave." She smiled, becoming less tense than before.

(I'm sorry mine is short to...SHORT BUDDIES)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Acro pointed the way to the exit, "That way, it's going to be a long hike back to Grassfield though. He looked to the oshowott before leading the way, there was a clear path just up ahead that they could take.
(Short buddies for life!)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:37 am

Ever nodded, following Acro trusting him. "Just wondering, do you ever miss home sometimes?" She asked trying to spike up conversation, since it was sort of quiet. "I haven't really been to Rainfront Town recently, so it's comes into my mind for times, but I find that I'm getting used to it now." She admitted.

(SHORT POWAR)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:35 am

"Sometimes, Grassviel is just temporary. Until I evolve and fly, i'm going to be at the grassviel guild. Once I evolve, i'll be going to alieron(sp?)."he spoke. He looked up at the sky a bit, wondering how big of a difference there would be. Grassviel just wasn't that cozy to him, especially with all the crowding of guild members. He heard that is was smaller in Alieron, he liked smaller. He also heard it was run by an Archeops!
((I'm totally brain dead on this rp DX))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:20 am

(Same *pats head*)
Ever smiled. "In that case Bo is different than you...he left Alieron for Grassveil because he knew everyone there and he wanted to meet new Pokemon... Tom...I'm not sure about Tom to be honest. All I know is he orginally didn't plan to be part of the guild, and he's from Grassveil." She frowned then continued, "I went from Rainfront, to be part of the guild(It's not like I could fly X'D) but couldn't get the courage to enter. So I read books until I ran into the duo..." She said staring off into the distance as the snow softly fell.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:03 am

(JUST FIVE MORE POSTS!)
Acro didn't know who the pokemon were that Ever was talking to him about, but he assumed that they were her teammates. He wondered what his were doing right now, he had been exploring on his own an awful lot lately. He wondered if he was actually neglecting the team a little. He pushed the thought out of his mind and continued forward, "So, Bo and Tom, are they your teammates?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 am

[4 MORE POSTS WE CAN DO THIS]

Ever looked at Acro and nodded, "Yes, Bo is a Gligar, and he's the leader, he's kind and hardworking. Tom is a Totodile, and he's mysterious, and keeps to himself. But they are all good Pokemon." She mumbled stopping and staring out at the wall of trees absentmindedly. "I haven't seen them both for a while now that I think about it." She said snapping out of her daze. The Oshawott continued walking through the snow, now silent.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:04 am

Acro yawned, he was beginning to grow tired and weary from the long day, "As soon as I get back to the guild I should hit the hay..." he mumbled. He continued forward along with Ever, trying not to topple over in a snoozing heap of feathers. He shook himself a bit and tried to use the cold to keep himself up and awake.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Ever looked Acro and nodded, "Same, now let's hurry so that we don't sleep in the snow." She said half teasing, half serious. Ever knew that if you slept in a cold place like this, you will never wake up. "Is the exit near?" She asked Acro, trying to make Acro stay awake. Soon we'll get out, and go to our warm beds. But first we have to get out. she thought, using it as an anchor to stay awake to not fall asleep.

[YES ONE MORE POST FROM BOTH OF US]
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 am

Acro nodded, brightening up, "it's just over there!" he exclaimed. He sighed in relief and forced himself to run ahead despite how weary he was. He stopped just before the exit to see if Ever would follow him out of the forest or if she was going to stay after a bit more. He smiled though, it was a fun trip. He met a new friend and had a fun snowball fight, maybe he would come back here when he actually felt like dealing with the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying and ice
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6