Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Flying and ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 am

Eva walked through the cold forest and shivered. It was a beautiful place, with all the icicles hanging from the branches. Almost as if the whole place was decorated for this occasion. Ever's feet crunched as she walked through the snow, the ice almost chilling her feet. "So different compared to the v-v-olcano." her teeth chattered, and her breath was visible.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:05 am

Acro climbed the frozen tree, causing snow and icicles to drop beneath him. He was fascinated by the ice and snow, he had just left his partner to explore another area. He knew it was dangerous to be here with the ice types, but he had an escape orb in case things went horribly wrong. He leaped to another tree branch, not noticing Eva beneath him and causing sharp icicles and snow to fall beneath him. He was busy observing the way the branches were clod to his feet and how he saw his own breath. He was cold yes, but he didn't mind it much since he was moving a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:15 am

"Ack!" The Oshawott quickly pulled out her scallop and fenced the icicles away. "He-ey! W-w-hy d-d-did y-y-you d-d-do that?" Ever asked, putting her scallop back. Suddenly Eva couldnt see, and was blanketed in cold. Eva tail whipped, causing the snow to fly everywhere. "Really. Can you please stop...." she whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:57 am

Acro heard a voice and looked down at the oshowott in the snow, "OH, Sorry! Didn't see you there!" He apologized. He leaped off the branch and landed in a deep pit of snow, covering him up to his neck and making the appear much oshowott taller than him. He climbed out of the snow and onto less deeper snow. He shook off chunks that were attached to his fur, "I didn't think anyone would be around here." He fixed his defense scarf a bit so it kept his neck warm as well as continued to have it's effect.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 pm

"Oh...it's okay..." Eva mumbled, and breathed a sigh of relief, at least it wasn't a feral Pokemon, there were way to many nowadays. "Yeah...nobody but ice-types. So what brings you here....oh maybe I should tell you my name...." Eva realized. "I'm Ever...but everyone calls me Eva....what's your name?" Eva asked politely. The Archen held a scarf, she noted, then grew lost in thought if Archens could learn the TM Flamethrower. She still had it, and really didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Acro introduced himself as, "Acro of team Roark. My partner isn't around here, he must be off doing his own thing." Acro smiled at the oshowott, happy to know that Ever wasn't a bad pokemon. When the oshowott introduced herself he asked, "Well, what do you prefer to be called? Eva or Ever?" he swished his tail to shake off some more snow that had clung to his tail. The snow flew off and smashed into a tree, he ignored it and kept his attention on the oshowott.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Ever smiled, "Nice to meet you..." Her face turned into a look of confusion, nobody really asked this question. Eva well almost if not everybody called her that. Ever rarely anyone called her that, but she kind of liked it. "Um...well...maybe Ever?" She offered quietly, not sure which one she liked better. "Oh you are on a team to...I'm on Team Turqoise Trinity, but I haven't seen Bo for a while...I hope he gets back soon..." she said suddenly her eyes grew distant.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:17 pm

"I'm sure he's just fine wherever he is." Acro attempted to reassure Ever. He growled in frustration as snow covered his tail again. He whipped his tail again and caused it to crash against the tree behind him, causing it to shake and bury him in snow once more. He looked like a Snow-Archen before he shook the snow off again, "Im starting to hate this snow now." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:35 pm

"Yeah I guess...." Eva shook her head, then heard a thump causing her to turn to look back and she smiled. "I guess that we should start moving before more snow comes." Ever started to walk away before she noticed prints that weren't like Acro's or hers.
"Hmm..." The oshawott carefully examined the imprints. "Um Acro are these from your partner...or do we have company..."
This dice is not existing.
(watch it's something that floats xD)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:43 pm

(I'll make it something that walks xP)

A Smoochum leaped out at Ever from the ground, making it appear that she had used the move dig but was actually just covered in snow. It used fake out on the Oshowott, it quickly moved away when it's move was finished and went after the Archen that was stunned by it's sudden appearance and licked it.

Acro backed away in disgust from the Smoochum after it had licked him. He grew angry and used Double Team, copies of him surrounded the Smoochum and he attacked with a steel wing. The smoochum was smashed into the ground by the steel wing but survived.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Ever flinched, and stumbled away. Finally when she shook off the effects of the Fake Out, she spun around to face the opponent. Once Acro steel winged the Smoochum, her nose turned into a now familier blue, and a stream of water flew out smacking the Smoochum. It went flying and hit the ground face first. The oshawott walked over to Acro, "Are you alright?" She asked, when suddenly a lullaby rang out through the forest. "Acro....that's....sing." She realized, as her eyes grew heavy.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Acro wondered what Ever was talking about, he hadn't heard a voice until she had mentioned it. He hadn't fallen asleep because the attack had "Missed". He looked around for the smoochum, and used steel wing on the first bit of movement he saw that wasn't Ever.

((Sorry it's short, i don't have much time on the computer Dx_))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:42 pm

The Smoochum walked around and looked at Acro with big eyes innocently before unleashing Heart Stamp on the Archen. She attacked him again, but missed, and went straight into Ever, causing her damage, but she snapped out of her trance, and faced the Smoochum. "Um Acro, so can you distract the Smoochum, so i can go behind her and I'll water gun to you, and then you can Steel Wing her?" The description wasn't the best but she hoped that she got the main point across. Acro distracts the smoochum but doesn't seem to have long range attacks to actually do damage to the opponent. Ever would then sneak around the back, and propell the Pokemon towards Acro, thus doing damage and if she still was standing, Acro would finish her off.

(it's fine ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Acro understood what Ever wanted to do, he used double team and created a small army of copies in front of the smoochum. He taunted, "Nya Nya! Can't catch me! Nya Nya! Can't catch me!" while the copies baited the smoochum's attention Acro was in the very back on the copies right in the center of the line. If the plan worked the smoochum would fly right through the copies and right into a steel wing he was preparing.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Ever carefully sneaked around the smoochum getting herself in decent place. I have to wait for the smoochum to jump otherwise I would simply knock the Pokemon over. She realized, and waited, every muscle ready as her nose turned blue again.
The Smoochum grew enraged, and prepared another heart stamp, lashing out at the Pokemon. Quickly the Oshawott unleashed water gun, and it hit the airborne Smoochum, causing it to tumble out of the air and go over each illusion, and hit a tree behind them. The Pokemon stayed flat for a second before attempting to attack Acro again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying and ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying and ice
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next