Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Foul Play In England

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Foul Play In England  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:25 am

First topic message reminder :

As Venwith was blasted with a wave of ESP power Charles was sent flying gliding in an arch to land right inbetween the automation and Alice. Venwith picked himself off from the wall he had crashed into Charles didn't even register on his eyes as he faced his palms towards Alice. " things are about to get hot in here!" He yelled as tiny circle parts slide back into his body and spouts shot out he jerked his thumbs back and orange red flames spewed out.
Charles crossed his arms as he crashed into the ground the same instant the flames reached him he was engulfed in orange and red.
" Ha! The fool he'll melt in Ven's flames." Widow commented as she put herself back on her spider legs.
" WHAT?!" The fire man screamed at widow. " Charles is in the fire?! That's not-"
He was cut off by a very long and wide broad sword that swipe threw the flames smacking him to the side. " why thank you for the blow dry." Charles commented from his knee down a ten foot long and three feet wide broad sword sprouted. It really could hardly be called a sword with how blunt of an edge it had it might as well have been a club.

Widow climbed over to Venwith and started to pick him off the ground. her bottom lip quivering as she whispered his name.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:14 am

Alice directed her awfully calm stare at the two weirdo hijackers who lacked common fashion sense. She couldnt be bother they and figure them out, only their clothes made it seem like they were trying to make some sort of statement.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:07 am

Donnie took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it dramatically blowing smoke before talking. " Yes yes you too are, so as the master of the house I'll ask you once what do you think your doing on my pier?" He asked his voice getting more rough and having more anger as he spoke.

" now now there's no need to start pulling knives." The guy sounded cocky to Charles and Charles did not like that. Espically since Charles himself had not noticed that a knife had indeed slipped down Donnie's sleeve and into his hand. " Me and my friend just wanted to get your attention." He smiled creepily every time he spoke. Charles had stopped noticing him though instead his eyes were locked with that of the gray man. His eye color was unsurprsingly gray but the thing that made Charles stay locked in their staring match was the vibe he got from them, the way his eyes were looking at everything like he was seeing everything in a different more acute light.
" I'll do what I like thank you very much." Donnie replied and with a flick of his wrist sent the knife sailing right at the yellow one's head. Charles was staring right at the man but he still didn't follow his movement as he crossed by his pal. He must have made some expert moment to cross by because his back was now to his partner and his feet were cross with his right now in front of his left while his left was on the balls of his feet. He stuck out to finger like he was making a piece sign and took them too his mouth where the knife stuck out of.
Charles gasped in surprise." No no way, did he really catch the knife inbetween his teeth?" Charles asked alarmed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:17 am

"What, you mean you've never had to catch a knife in your teeth before?" Alice asked her partner seriously, although her stare never left the two fashion-deprived weirdos. She wasn't sure she liked the emotions she was reading from them, although she could tell that everything that was coming from them was 40% cocky. Just cocky enough. Alice smiled very slightly, as she knew cocky people were easy to pick off if she played her cards right. All she had to do was inflate his ego about 10% more and she could swing things in her favor, at least in the beginning of the fight. People with big egos were easy to piss off, and when people were pissed off their moves became predictable. Still though, something bothered her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 am

The dockworker along with Donnie stared at Alice like she was crazy Charles also gave her a questioning look but he had known Alice long enough to understand he should play along. " I never said that I was just surprised such amatures could pull it off." Charles commented snidely.
" Obviously you underestimate us." Yellow boy replied his creepy smile not leaving his face Charles noted. The gray closed his too fingers around the knife and pull it out from his mouth letting it drop to the deck.
Is he a mute? Charles wondered considering it seemed he never spoke. He could tell the yellow one had a big head and he figured Alice was after that, but Gray's eyes told Charles otherwise, he had a ton of faith in Alice's ESP but he was sure she would agree if she was the one still locking eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 am

"What's there to underestimate? You've already managed to lower the half-baked criminal standards. If anything, I'd say we're overestimating you." Alice commented casually, the venom in her voice so well hidden it barely existed. She hadn't felt any bruised pride yet, so she continiued to pry. "What did you really accomplish here, anyway?" she asked, still taking things calmly and casually.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:24 am

Charles saw it if only for an instant that cocky carefree attitude this guy was putting up brake and his face looked in a bit of annoyance but it had only been for an instant. Charles knew Alice was playing her game with yellow now, a game she had a complete and total edge in being an Esper. It was almost unfair.
" Half baked couldn't be further from the truth sweety, and what we've accomplished here is get the attention of a fellow criminal along with two people we hadn't been expecting and I quite enjoy it." He replied. Charles saw it this time he saw gray move but that was nothing impressive he only returned to his first spot on the other side of the barrel, Charles did note though his feet were switched now his left crossed in front of his right.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 am

Alice's mood began to worsen at being called "sweetie". Nobody called her that. It was disrespectful and really stupid. Nothing about her on the outside changed, however. She had perfected being "unreadable" from the outside. "Oh really. So, let's reveiw. You caused a ruckus here just to get another, better criminal's rear end out here and do your dirty work for you? Or is this some pitiful attempt to move up in the criminal world." Alice mused calmly. She could feel when her comments hit home, and from there it was a matter of digging, digging, digging.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 pm

He laughed at Alice's comment. " moving up the criminal world? Please infamousy is not what we want that's far too cliche." He commented. " All that was needed from this venture was the attention of one individual and that was the Blade Orchestrator." His eyes shifted to Donnie as he said that.
I haven't heard that name in a while. Charles thought to himself as memorizes of when Donnie had been more active in the criminal world then just smuggling popped into his mind. Just as a conductor could make tons of sounds by moving his hands and people responding to him, Donnie could move a mass of blades by them responding to his movement but Charles could tell by his knife throw earlier being out of the eye of crime had made him rusty.
" If we had been planning for more attention in the criminal world then taking the head of Alice in Chains, and Charles would suffice. But like I said we weren't expecting you too." He informed them. Charles found this fishy the fact they had shown up and wrecked boats all up the pier and were now just satisfied with sitting down and having a conversation it didn't sit well with Charles.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:37 am

Alice began to laugh quietly before Yellow even finished talking. "You say you think you can take my head? Please say that was a joke, because it sure was funny." Alice sighed, her laugh ceasing but a shadow of a smile on her face. "You half-wits couldn't even manage to get the head off of a fly, let alone take Charles and Alice in Chains' heads. If you think you can, then try." Alice challenged calmly, stepping out and spreading her arms out. The way she was standing, she looked sort of like a crucified person. "If you all are so great, then take my head. I want to see you try." she finished, taking a moment to look both criminals in the eye. Little did either man know about what they were in for if they moved even an inch out of line.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 pm

" I hate wenches that can't learn to listen." He snapped his eye twitching Alice had obviously pressed one of his buttons. " I've I already said twice you too weren't expected we have o intention of engaging either of you." His smiles wasn't there now it was just an annoyed face.
" Alice." Charles broke into their conversation. " they come here and wreck the pier a little bit but don't want to fight us are you getting the feeling I'm getting?" Charles asked he was almost completely sure of his fishy feeling now it made complete sense to him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 am

"I do believe so."Alice grinned slightly as she lowered her arms, having received the information she wanted. "Thank you ever so much for giving me all that I needed to know." she added as a final stab at Yellow's ego for spite as she looked over at them casually.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:46 am

" Your welcome, and Donnie." He called like they were old chaps. " If you want your brat back we'll be waiting." He slipped a hand out from his sleeve holding a large black pellet that he threw at the ground, upon contact it burst into smoke and the pair had left.
" that's what I was afraid of." Charles sighed. " Like I thought they were just a distraction the real reason for this was to get Donnie's kid so they have leverage." Charles scratched the back of his head they were in a pickle now.
Donnie's fists clutched he looked where the barrel that the man had been sitting on was a note sitting on top probably the location of where they would trade things for his kid. His fist unclenched, Charles studies Donnie as he looked back to his workers who had gathered behind as Alice had been having her conversation. " Sorry to leave you guys, but i have to go get my kid and get him back for dinner or the wife'll be worried." He apologized, his face seemed relaxed and carefree.
Your a good boss Donnie. Charles thought as he saw his friend put on a tough face for his crew. " You guys can manage here without me for a while right?" He asked and they nodded.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:54 am

Alice closed her eyes and began to focus. She wasn't fooled by the smoke bomb, she could still sense them as they fled. She could pinpoint exactly where they were going, but she had a general idea of their location. "Well, what's our next move?" Alice asked her partener as she opened her eyes and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 am

Charles thought for a second as Donnie told him he needed to get something. " Well I don't suppose Donnie will be able to help us with a funeral to plan, you've still got them right?" Charles asked knowing Alice would be able to sense them with her ESP. " We'll go to them and get the brat back, I'm willing to bet our yellow friend wants a little more then a chat with you so we'll be able to bait them into a fight." Charles explained. And I want more than a staring contest with Mr. Gray.

Donnie came up behind them moments later in a blue coat that looked like a pirate captains kind of wear. His right hand rested on the button of the coat half out of the coat itself. " Been a while since I've seen you wear that." Charles tensed he was more then aware the entirety of the jacket was lined with hundreds of knives.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:33 am

"Of course, you know my answer." Alice grinned slightly. She wasn't phased at all by the coat-knives, she had seen worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foul Play In England    Foul Play In England  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foul Play In England
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next