Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Watmel Camaraderie

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:07 am

Mordred smiled, walking into the lush forest. It was surprisingly quiet here, seeing as though a lot of missions are usually located in this very forest. The Scraggy continued to walk, finally stopping in front of a large tree. He grinned, "Perfect. Big enough for me to be out of reach from random pokemon." He mumbled to himself.

It didn't take long for the Scraggy to reach a nice, stable branch that was comfortable enough for him to stay on. Reaching behind his head, he got his precious Watmel berry from his hood, which had been dangling from his shoulders during his short walk. An obvious look of joy was on his face as he took the time to enjoy the moment of peace he had before his little snack. He raised the berry, preparing to take a big bite when the leaves on the branch above him suddenly shook wildly. The Scraggy immediately flinched at the sudden noise.

His grip reacted with his shock, causing his precious berry to tumble into the bushes below. His eyes widened, looking from the bush below to the branch above. On said branch was what seemed to be a Pidgey, who was shaking the leaves in attempts of making an improvised nest to rest on. Mordred growled, glaring daggers at the Pidgey who paid no heed to his anger. 'Great. Now I have to climb back down...' The Scraggy huffed.
Back to top Go down

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:15 am

A lone Munchlax made his way once again through the vast Pecha Forest, not a care in the world. Moving his way through the bushes his stomach rumbled warning him that he was hungry... which he nearly always was. As he was about to search through his fur something caught his attention "Is that.... A Watamel berry?" He thought out loud as he eyed the luscious berry "It is!" Watamel berries were Lax's favorite, the sweet flavor the juiciness the texture.

Without any thought he ran towards the berry, afraid any other pokemon would beat him to the punch and stepped out of the bush, quickly devouring the berry and quenching his hunger
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:24 am

Mordred finally climbed down from the large tree, only to be greeted by a Munchlax. A Munchlax that was eating his berry. A Munchlax. That was. Eating. His. Watmel. Berry. The Scraggy's eye twitched. It twitched again. And before long he was in front of the Munchlax, a blank stare on his face. His mouth, which was at first in a near-perfect horizontal line, slowly turned into visible clenched teeth. His eyes were seething with anger.

"You... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He hissed, rage sipping from his voice as he held complete eye contact with the Munchlax in front of him.

"THAT WATMEL BERRY TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND! FOREVER! AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY SELF-REWARD AFTER SUCH A LONG JOURNEY LOOKING FOR THIS ARCEUS-FORSAKEN TOWN! DO YOU KNOW HOW PRECIOUS THAT WAS TO ME!?" He continued, before suddenly pointing his finger at the 'thief'.

"YOU'RE GOING TO HELP ME GET ANOTHER ONE OR... OR... I'LL LOW KICK YOU TO THE NEXT MILLENIUM!"
Back to top Go down

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 am

Lax just blankly stared at the Scraggy during his speech, after his big rant Lax smiled widely "I didn't know Scraggy's could learn outrage" Lax giggled before acting a tiny bit more serious "Okay sure, I'll help you find a Watamel berry" The calm munchlax tilted his head "Whats your name anyway? Im Lax!" He stated quite loudly, loud enough for wild pokemon to hear him
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 am

Mordred took a few steps back, still glaring daggers at the Munchlax. 'I've never wanted to punch someone so badly... but if I do, I'd be doing the same mistake as before...' He seemed to relax a bit, his teeth stopped clenching, but it was still obvious how pissed off he was.

"...Mordred. We're not leaving this forest until we get that Watmel berry, and if you leave before we do, I'll hunt you down.." He hissed.

The Scraggy turned, his back now facing the Munchlax as he began trudging deeper into the forest. 'Note to self: Never bring food in this forest again... and despise all Munchlaxes from now on.'

Back to top Go down

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 am

"Hmm okay then! Say, are you in an exploration team? I've been meeting a lot of people in exploration teams lately.." He followed behind him, catching on that Mordred wasn't in the best of moods

"I... am sorry about your Watamel berry... but don't worry, we'll find another!" He assured the upset scraggy, trying to be as optimistic as possible

Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:03 pm

"...We better. And no, I haven't joined an exploration team. Not yet, at least..." He said, trudging further. He could feel the eyes of wild pokemon watching him and his temporary 'companion' as they walked. The fact that they were travelling into unknown territory caused the Scraggy to feel a bit nervous. 'Calm down Mordred. It's just a forest. You've travelled into more dangerous territories than this. Calm. Down.'

He stopped, seeing something on the ground not too far from where they both stood.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:08 pm

"Hmm.... what ya looking at?"He observed where Mordred was looking, he edged in closer "Aww it aint a Watamel berry... but a Pecha berry, and since you seen it first you can have it!" He laughed hoping it would cheer the Scraggy up slightly.

Lax heard a rustling to the right of him, he turned his head and edged up closer, being extremely cautious

Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:17 pm

"Well, thanks I guess." The Scraggy said. He took his hood from his shoulders, wrapping it around his waist as a temporary pocket. He placed the Pecha berry safely inside. He turned to Lax, seeing the pokemon edging to the rustling bushes.

A Rattata popped out! It seemed quite surprised to see a Munchlax staring at him. The Rattata immediately used a Quick Attack out of self-defense, dashing out from the bushes and aiming for the Munchlax.

Back to top Go down

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:25 pm

The rattata took advantage of Lax's surprise, and of the rattata's speed. Lax took the Quick Attack head on, getting knocked over and falling to the ground.

"Ouch..." Lax muttered and stumbled to his feet "That.. hurt" Lax composed himself and then closed his eyes "Metronome!" A strange energy surrounded Lax, then his fangs grew and he charged towards the rattata, Lax used Hyper Fang and bit into the rattata

Last edited by MunchlaxTime! on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:33 pm

The Rattata screeched in pain, just barely hanging on and standing on its legs. Its ability, Run Away, activated. The Rattata began making a run for it, though was slowing quite a bit due to the Hyper Fang.

"Oi, where do you think you're going!?" Mordred scowled, running towards the Rattata before swiftly using a Low Kick, causing the wild pokemon to be sent a small distance, closer to the center. It shook, staggering onto its paws as it continued to run... or limp, if you may.

Last edited by Nocive on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Battle seemed to end too quickly.)
Back to top Go down

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Lax moved closer, wanting to test his metronome out again, and yet again he was surrounded by a mystical aura "Metronome!" As he shouted the move once again, it began to snow, harshly "Uh oh... um... I think I used blizzard" He shouted out to Mordred, worrying he would be affected too
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:52 pm

The Rattata fainted, falling to an unconscious lump on the path.

Mordred crossed his arms in attempts of warming himself a bit. He got his hood, draping it over his shoulders again with the Pecha berry still inside. He trudged over to Lax.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Next time, though, w-would you mind t-trying to avoid using weather-changing moves with Metronome? I a-ain't exactly equipped for the c-cold." He said, "C'mon. L-let's go find that Watmel berry."

Back to top Go down

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:56 pm

"Its cold? I'm sorry but my thick fat makes me near enough immune to warmth and cold. And I cant really choose my attack, sorry" He giggled lightly, quite proud of his ability.

He then nodded "Okay! We will definitely find one soon enough" He said with his same optimistic thoughts and tone. His attention was then caught by a nearby item, he edged closed to it to see a Pecha Berry "Oooh look, a Pecha berry!"
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Mordred walked over. "Another? Well, I'm not surprised. It's called 'Pecha Forest' after all..." He said, picking the Pecha Berry up. "Here, you can have it. I already have a Pecha berry." He said, giving it to Lax.

He turned his head, noticing another item sitting near a tree, a few paces away. Silent rustling was heard not soon after.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watmel Camaraderie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watmel Camaraderie   Watmel Camaraderie Empty

Back to top Go down

Watmel Camaraderie
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: