Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Walking... rolling? Bouncing? Yes bouncing on a road in a forest, one could see a toad like creature, a tadpole to be more precise. The creature seemed to simply consist of a normal face with a tail and ... headphones as ears? Moving on, the creature was mostly of a sea blue color with a cream-colored face. Its eyebrows seemed to have taken the shape of quarter notes. Its headphone like ears were blue with black-rings. Its tail is long, tapered, blue and tadpole-like. It seemed to be bouncing in a forest with a map carried by his tail. Looking at the map it seems to be in deep thoughts as it is bouncing towards a town where he could replenish his strength, and perhaps food.

Hmmmm, the world is quite different on the surface, although quite boring, less boring than home but still, I expected more. Was it truly worth leaving my tribe?

Shaking its head at the negative thoughts the tadpole looks back at its map seeing that he is nearing the closest town from his birthplace.

Can't have any doubtful thoughts now. I wanted to see more of the world and I'll be damned if some boredom will prevent me of that.

As the tadpole notices that the amount of trees are starting to dwindle he rolls up his map and puts it in the worn out bag that his mother gave him. As the trees are finally parted the tadpole can see a town with a lot of different kind of Pokémon. Seeing the diverse types of changes the tadpole's eyes widen.

Holy... Well I wanted something interesting, here I get it.

Bouncing towards the town the tadpole is starting to wonder what kind of adventures he might have.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Seeing the inside of his room he has to agree with the Guildmaster, it IS quite spacious. Noticing a nest where one could sleep in and some shelves that are empty Seth bounces to one of the shelves and places his own tattered bag in it as a reminder to his tribe. Nodding to himself he bounces back to the Guildmaster. As the excitement is leaving his body he feels that he is starting to feel weakened due to lack of food and sleep.

Could you *yawn* point me in the *yawn* direction of the mesh *yawn* hall?

He politely asks, trying to down his yawns down as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

"I'm going to go back to my quarters now, but as I said before, Tsukishiro here will show you there now. I'm sure she's looking forward to some food as well."
Faye smiled before turning and heading back up to the main area, "See you around Seth!"

Once the Meganium was gone, Shiro turned to Seth.
"Well anyhow, follow me then," she smiled before bounding off, following the path Faye had taken. The Absol made sure that she wasn't going at too fast a pace for the smaller Pokemon, but she still went fast enough that it was an almost hurried pace.

They reached the first floor quite quickly and as she padded back up the stairs, Shiro had a quick glace around. The area was just slightly more crowded than earlier with Pokemon who had returned from their day's missions and were hoping for some dinner.
Tsukishiro frowned,
"I hope we won't have to wait too long. I thought they would have finished cooking by now..."

Just then a small bell rang and everyone fell silent. A Woobat fluttered out of the Mess Hall with the bell in her jaws. She placed it on the ground before announcing in a cheerful voice;
"Dinner is served!"
The Woobat then picked the bell back up and fluttered back into the hall, a large group of Pokemon following her lead.

Tsukishiro grinned and bounded after them.
"C'mon Seth! Woobat is the best cook I know!"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Looking skeptically at the Absol, Seth decides to voice his thoughts.

How? I mean it doesn't have any hands.

Bouncing after them Seth takes a seat as he grabs a plate and puts food on it. Taking the first bite a small tear seems to form at the corner of his eye.

Soooooooooo good!!!

Quickly turning back to his food he start devouring everything in sight, in a civilized manner that is, not leaving anything untouched.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 pm

"She's a psychic type. She uses her moves rather than hands or claws," laughed Tsukishiro, clarifying to Seth how the Woobat did her work. The Absol then wasted no time grabbing a seat and using her front paws to pile her plate high with food before devouring it in a slightly less civilized manner. Despite this, everyone seemed to be in a rather cheerful mood. Dinner was one of the few times where everyone in the Guild would get together. That and when Faye needed to announce something before they all headed off in the morning.

During their meal, the Woobat fluttered over to Shiro and Seth.
"Hello there," she smiled, "I don't believe we've met yet. I'm the Guild's cook, Runa."

Cooking for everyone's different tastes, the Woobat knew each and every member of the Guild so whenever she saw someone new, she would immediately introduce herself.

ooc// Yea I just named her Runa, so just assume Tsukishiro was calling her Runa earlier. xD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:54 pm

With food still in his mouth he eye smiles at the Woobat before swallowing the food down.

Good evening, the name's Seth and from now on I'll be in your care. Please threat me well.

He introduces himself to the Woobat. Seeing as he has eaten enough he jumps of his chair and turns to both the Absol and the Woobat.

If you'd excuse me, I haven't slept in a while and now that I have a place to stay I'd like to occupy it.

Nodding to both of them Seth bounces out of the mesh hall towards the second floor and towards his room. As he nestles himself in his bed he is dreaming of the thing he set out for and falls asleep with a smile on his face, ready to brace himself for what will come tomorrow.

The end of Part 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)   The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bouncy Tales of a Tympole [Part 1] (Team Endless Melody Signup)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3