Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The name's Drake

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The name's Drake Empty
PostSubject: The name's Drake   The name's Drake EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:52 pm

So as the title says, the name's Drake and I'm new to this site. I first searched for a normal Pokémon RP forum, which I found, but the members aren't as half active as I've seen here :shock: So I thought, perhaps there are Mystery Dungeon RP forums and a lo and behold, I found this magnificent piece. While I'm new for the site I sure as hell am not for Pokémon as I've been there from the start, of course this does not mean I can't learn anything new from others. As thus I hope to stay for a long time and will already apologize in front for any inactivity, I just bought W2 AND I'm in college so I don't have that much time. Other than that I've nothing more to say but this, food for thought.

Why the fudge does every Nurse Joy in the game say something like: "I hope to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

The name's Drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Drake   The name's Drake EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Welcome to the forums! (eeee another Scraggy RPer? 8D) Hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down

The name's Drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Drake   The name's Drake EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:00 am

Welcome welcome. ^^ I'm Magpie, and it's nice to meet you. Haha, my sister was complaining about the Nurse Joy thing too. She says it's like Nurse Joy is saying "I hope your Pokémon get hurt. :D"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The name's Drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Drake   The name's Drake Empty

Back to top Go down

The name's Drake
Page 1 of 1