Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I'm bad with thread names, ok?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

I'm bad with thread names, ok? Empty
PostSubject: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:16 am

(Energy: 13-11=2)
Pokkoji was once again in this place called Fallen Leaf Copse. The last time he was here, he had encountered a female Vulpix. He had jumped in the lake on accident while crossing the stones. The Vulpix named Cinder had helped him out. He liked that Vulpix. She had been pretty nice to him.

Pokkoji jumped from the last stone on the island and looked around. "I wonder what I will find next around here..." The Caterpie murmered to himself. He always got excited about exploring. The Caterpie started crawling deeper into the forest, not having noticed the blue Pokemon sitting at the edge of the lake a bit further away.

(Energy: 19-11=8)
A small shiny Houndour was looking at her own reflection in the water. She was lost in thought. Thinking about her home, thinking about her friends and family she left behind. She was wondering how they were doing. She missed them. "I should go home one day...I will have a lot to tell them. I hope they are all ok...I hope they aren't worried about me."

The Houndour had not noticed the Caterpie cross the stones, nor did she see it enter the forest. "I wish I was not born as a shiny...Or that I was taller... A sad tone appeared in her voice. She was pretty small for a Houndour. Her family felt the need to protect her because of that. While it was nice, she never really got any battle experience at home. Maybe that was the reason she hated fighting so much? No, the real reason was her nature. She didn't want to hurt others or cause others to get hurt. She started thinking back on the time she was here with Deimos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:11 am

Energy: 22-11=11
After his emotional rebirth on the beautiful beach, Sentinel was determined to make his first adventure something to remember. Something that he could look back on as the first achievement of the ‘new Solrock’ that he had become. After conversing with some of the coastal inhabitants, Sentinel heard of many, many places to explore. One in particular, however, caught his attention. A story about an lake surrounding an island with such gorgeous trees that it appeared to be made of sparkling amber. It sounded too good to be true, and yet here he was.
Arriving at Fallen Leaf Copse wasn’t much of a challenge for the young Solrock, for he effortlessly glided over the surface of the water, noticing a small green Pokemon in the distance struggling to pull itself across a series of stones. Sentinel laughed a little to himself at the tiny stranger, but quietly admired the Pokemon’s dedication.
“So, this is the fabled Fallen Leaf Copse. Yes, this is the perfect place,” Sentinel said, glowing with excitement as he drifted onto the shore. “...for the sun to rise!”
As he rushed towards the dense vegetation of the woods before him, his eye caught a figure by the lake. A Wooper? It was blue… but no, it wasn’t anything like that. Sentinel, not quite believing what he saw, drifted towards what turned out to be a Houndour perched by the water’s edge. She was blue…blue as the sky; as the water she was staring at. And she looked very unhappy.
Sentinel heard her sigh and couldn’t help but eavesdrop a little while silently hovering behind her. Despite her being immune to his ability to read emotions, he could feel a strong and familiar feeling of loneliness from her… was she an outcast as well? Seeing someone sitting sadly by the water reminded Sentinel of his hopelessness on the beach. He should say something to her, he thought. Maybe she’s just as bad as he was! Maybe this was his chance to be like that nice old Kingler. He’d say something really heroic and cheer her up! Ready…set...
“Blue is nice.”
‘Nice. Nice job, Sentinel.’ he thought to himself. ‘Really motivational.’ Sentinel’s glow dimmed a little at his less than artistic attempt to console the Houndour about her color.
“Errr-- what I mean is. You shouldn’t feel blue---,” and now he’d accidentally made a pun. He wanted to crumble to dust right there. Screw his journey; it wasn’t worth it. Sentinel sighed and decided to take one more swing at it to redeem his awkwardness. He rose into the air a bit and unleashed a bright orange shine, one that was probably visible from quite far away, and said in a fiery voice: IT’S ALL GOOD!
Truly, this Solrock was a genius.

Last edited by Fleevil on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:50 pm

As she was lost in thought, a voice suddenly interrupted her. The Shiny Houndour jumped up and almost ended up falling into the lake. "Waaah." She cried out. Once she regained her balance, she looked at what she believed was the source of the voice. It was a weird, floating Pokemon. It had a bit the shape of a sun. Was this a Solrock? Either way, it was as if it was trying to cheer her up in a way. Wait, it was talking about her color. Was it trying to make fun of her?

The next thing the Solrock said didn't really help either. It made Nira feel bad about being a shiny. Is it making fun of me? I can't help being different. The Shiny Houndour was a bit on guard now for this stranger. What were its intentions?

Suddenly, the Solrock started glowing a bright orange color and yelled out that it is all good. Niracamda got surprised and confused. She knew even less what its intentions were now. What was she supposed to do now?

Meanwhile, Pokkoji was going deeper into the forest. He was thinking about the last time he had been here. It had been pretty fun. The Caterpie stopped in it's tracks and looked around. "Which way should I be going this time?" The Caterpie asked himself. As he looked around he suddenly heard a voice coming from the lakeside. As he looked behind him, he could see an orange light coming from between the trees. Curious, he started crawling towards the light.

As he reached the lakeside, he saw what seemed to be two Pokemon. He never saw either of them before. The one in the air seemed to be the source of the strange light and somehow had the shape of the sun. The other had blue fur and something resembling a skull on it's head and rib like things in its back. Pokkoji watched both of them curiously. What is happening here? Are they ferals? Are they friendly? Are they going to fight? The Caterpie had no clue and decided to wait and see what was happening before introducing himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Sentinel lingered above the Houndour for a short while, staring at her quietly. Silence. She was giving him such a strange look. C’mon say something… he thought, sinking a little closer to her eye level and dimming his glow. He wished he could read her emotions, but at the same time was glad he couldn't feel whatever awkward, sour feelings she'd be harboring now. She was confused; maybe a little bit insulted… but he could tell from her face that she was not aggressive.
“Ahem. If you’re not going to say anything, then I’ll try again,” Sentinel started. He’d already completely failed his dramatic entrance, so he was able to speak more like a normal Pokemon. “I can read the emotions of others, but as it turns out dark types like yourself are immune to it. I did accidentally catch some of your whispers, though. Don’t worry, I don’t want to fight you. My name is Sentinel, I’m a Solrock from the eastern desert.” Someone else was listening. Sentinel couldn’t tell where from, but he felt an emotional presence nearby. A little bit on edge, he continued.
“I’m trying to shine a light in the lives of others, but I can tell from reading your expression that I’ve failed rather spectacularly. I also apologize for eavesdropping on your little private time here...” Sentinel laughed softly, keeping a careful “watch” on the unknown Pokemon’s readings. They were too far away to detect clearly. “It was my first attempt, forgive me. I don’t know what brings you out this far, but if you’re alone too I welcome your company. I've heard there can be some tricky business up ahead, and I'm sure it'll be safer as a group-- but you probably don't trust me, so it's up to you.” Sentinel’s eyes showed signs of a “grin,” or at least as much of one as a Solrock and accomplish. Glancing to his left and right, Sentinel added:

"I also welcome you to come along, too! Whoever you are, hiding out there."

Last edited by Fleevil on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Niracamda watched the Solrock in front of her. It lowered itself to be more on the same height as her. It was a pretty big Pokemon. It seemed to be around the same size as Deimos. Her thoughts wandered of a bit, wondering how the Absol was doing.

The voice of the Solrock brought her back to reality. "You can?" She didn't expect that. She knew Ralts could sense the emotions of others but not that Solrock could do that too. She was not aware that Psychic types couldn't feel her emotions though. Niracamda listened to Sentinel's explanation. She felt more at ease after he was done. He had just been trying to cheer her up. Then he asked, in a rather complicated way, if they could explore together. "Well, I would love to explore. I don't like fighting though." She answered. "My name is Niracamda, it's nice to meet you."When she heard Sentinel call out to someone, she looked behind it only to see a Caterpie there.

Pokkoji listened carefully as the Pokemon looking like a sun was talking. He learned his name was Sentinel and that he was a Solrock, but who was the other Pokemon with it? It seemed to have a gentle and female voice. She had introduced herself as Niracamda. Then Sentinel spoke out, saying he could come along too. Pokkoji was surprised but crawled towards him.

"Hey, how did you know I was here?" Pokkoji asked the Solrock. As far as the Caterpie knew, it had no eyes on it's back. Then the Caterpie turned his attention to the blue Pokemon in front of him. Something about her seemed....gentle. That was the only way Pokkoji could describe it. "Say Nira, what Pokemon are you? You have some pretty colors." The Caterpie asked her curiously. "My name is Pokkoji. I came to get stronger." He said happily.

Niracamda smiled at the Caterpie. It was certainly harmless. It even seemed to be still a child. She lay down so she was at the same height as him. "It's nice to meet you, Pokkoji. I'm a shiny Houndour. Houndour are normally black but I got born with a blue coat instead." She explained to the boy. She was slightly happy the Caterpie liked her fur color. It was moments like these that made her forget about others picking on her for being shiny.

Last edited by Evana on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Sentinel was glad. The Pokemon he’d run into were friendly, albeit an unusual bunch. The Houndour was strangely subtle and kind for her species, and the Caterpie was admirably bold for his size… perhaps a little too bold for his own good.

I’ll be able to make friends with these two, he thought whimsically to himself. We’re going to have a fantastic adventure, and these woods are going to the stage for my debut. He looked at the young Pokkoji, then back to Nira. Smiling (in his heart beneath the stone), Sentinel greeted the two warmly.
”I’m sure you heard me say I can read emotions,” he began, talking to Pokkoji. “I noticed your heart’s rhythm from back there. Now that you’ve come out it’s clear to see why. You’re brimming with excitement, aren’t you?” Sentinel remembered seeing this boy crossing the lake, able to confirm the great fortitude of the child’s willpower. When this kid grows up, he’s probably going to be the scariest kind of strong… the kind that knows no limits.
”Nira,” Sentinel began, putting his attention back onto the Houndour for a moment. ”My delivery might have been… well, embarrassing, but I meant what I said. Blue is nice. It’s a color rarely seen where I come from, save for the sky, and so to me it’s the color of rare beauty.” Sentinel nodded and began turning back towards the forest, now among two new companions. This is going to be fun, he thought happily to himself.

”That’s enough for introductions, isn’t it? Let's get moving! Oh, and Nira. Don’t think too hard about what I said. Your coat is brilliant, but I wasn’t flirting with you,” Sentinel started with a jolly silliness to his voice now. “You’ve had someone on your mind for the past few minutes, haven’t you? I might not be able to see your emotions, but I've got a pretty good eye for this kind of thing. You're eyes have been taking a couple vacations in your mind. Don't fret, I won't compete with your crush! Hahaha~” Sentinel winked in a joking manner to Nira and began moving towards the trees giving off a mischievous, joyous glow.
Truly, this Solrock was an idiot.

Last edited by Fleevil on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:09 pm

Pokkoji smiled at the Houndour. She really was nice. The Caterpie liked her, not only for her consideration of his height but also for explaining that she was not a regular Houndour either. If she didn't tell him that, he wouldn't have known.

Then Sentinel spoke up and Pokkoji looked at the Solrock. He didn't think that he would have been able to sense his emotions too. He was right though. "Yes, I really wanna explore and have fun and become strong enough to become a Butterfree." The child said while bouncing up and down in place. He couldn't wait to go inside the forest to explore.

Niracamda smiled as she watched the Caterpie. He sure seemed fun to be around. Then the Solrock started talking to her. He tried explaining to her that he didn't try to insult her but that he was trying to make her feel better about her coloration. Blue was a nice color, she just wished it didn't make her be different from her siblings. Pokemon don't tend to like Pokemon who are different or weird. She was not so insecure about her colors as she used to be though.

For some reason, and to her surprise, Sentinel started saying some unusual things. He was telling her that he wasn't trying to flirt on her. What really caught her of guard though, was that he knew she was thinking about someone and said he wasn't going to compete with her crush. Wait....Crush? Niracamda's face turned slightly red as Sentinal said that. "N-No, it's not like that. I don't like him like that....I mean...uh..." For some reason the small Houndour was pretty flustered by it. She was not in love with Deimos, was she? It was probably the idea of liking him that caught her off guard. Yes, that must have been it. Pokkoji had picked up on that and stared curiously at the Houndour. "So you like someone huh? Who is he? What is he like?" The Caterpie asked. It only made Niracamda get more embarrased. "I-I don't like anyone. He is just my bodyguard for when I want to explore somewhere. Nothing else." She stammered. Pokkoji looked at the Houndour confused. Why would she need a bodyguard? Niracamda didn't look weak to him so he didn't really understand it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:36 am

Sentinel didn’t really know what to think of Nira’s reaction. He resisted the urge to ask her more about it, because at this point he felt he'd tormented the poor Houndour enough. It's not like he really knew how to be social in the first place. Beyond that, Pokkoji’s enthusiasm was sending his mind into adventure overload! The constant good vibes emanating from the small kid reminded him of what he originally wanted to do: find his purpose.
Sentinel felt like he could relate to this Caterpie, but that he, who was a far stronger Pokemon, was vastly inferior to the little bug. They both wanted to grow stronger; both of them were in positions of being terribly inadequate right now, but Sentinel saw a huge difference. This kid… he was struggling to just get across the water and yet he’s more excited to explore than I am. When I first found out about my weakness I went out a rampage across the god damn region and almost killed myself. He can barely even keep up with Nira and I walking at a brisk pace... and... and yet his soul is beyond mine in every category, Sentinel thought, proud to be "walking" beside the admirable fellow.

But then, just as he was getting into his first adventure, a small, prickly chill ran down Sentinel's back.
His sense of awe left him for a moment, as did his will to talk and joke.

Suddenly Sentinel realized something about himself; something about his desire to make friends. He was dangerous. He’d put his volatile backstory behind him, but it was still there, wasn’t it? He shuddered a bit at the thought, glad his companions couldn’t read his feelings. He had to keep his temper; the Cold Sun in the shadows. The Cold Sun, as he had been called by those who encountered him during his tantrum, could never be allowed to rise again. Never. He didn’t want to go back to that deep anger. He’d hurt himself--- or someone else. Someone he might care about.
The whistling wind snapped the Solrock back into reality. He’d dwelled on that too long. “H-hey, you two. Which way do you think we should go?” He asked, trying to return to his fiery way of talking as the dusty path through the trees forked off. ”I’ve heard there are a lot of items to be found within these backwoods, which by the way are really beautiful aren’t they? Almost as lovely a gold as me! Hahaha!”
Looking into the bright eyes of the two Pokemon beside him, Sentinel knew that he had to become the better Pokemon he set out to be.

~~~~

Guest carried out 4 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
I'm bad with thread names, ok? FqVa6kA , I'm bad with thread names, ok? Rmy6L5r , I'm bad with thread names, ok? 5cNwMM5 , I'm bad with thread names, ok? PHsGCI3
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Niracamda watched the Solrock as she followed him. She was starting to calm down. Why did he have to say something like that? How could he think I have a crush on someone. I was just thinking about the last time I was here. That just happened to be with Deimos. He is nice and all...but I don't like him that way. It was bothering her for some reason. It was almost as if she tried to tell herself she didn't like him, although she wasn't realizing that.

Sentinel's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "Huh?" The shiny Houndour looked up. She had almost bumbed into the solrock without realizing. Niracamda also had not been listening so she didn't really know what he had asked. She only caught parts of it. "Er...Yes, the forest is really beautiful." She said a bit confused.

Pokkoji looked at Nira. "Say Nira, why do you have a bodyguard?" He had asked her. She only replied with that she wasn't strong and didn't like fighting. Pokkoji still thought she looked strong enough but he was not going to say anything about that. Instead, he tried to concentrate on where to go next. He followed the stone sun in front of him. It was moving at a pretty fast pace and he had trouble keeping up. Still, he didn't seem to mind at all. Pokkoji looked up as Sentinel stopped and asked what way they should go.

"Oh, lets go to the left." Pokkoji said excited. He had no clue where it would lead to but it seemed like a fun way to go to. Then the Solrock made another comment. He said the forest colors were almost as lovely as him. He seems to like himself. Pokkoji thought there was nothing wrong with thinking high about yourself. He just didn't care about looks. Pokkoji glanced at Nira when she spoke up. She seemed distracted somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Sentinel didn’t know anything about exploring. He’d tried to assume the leader’s role, but aside from attempting to motive the others he knew he couldn’t offer a whole lot. He wanted to keep them safe, and he wanted them to think well of him after they completed their task-- whatever, exactly, their task was. To find something worthy of coming out all this way, he supposed, was the best answer.
Hearing Pokkoji’s suggestion, Sentinel nodded and began gliding towards the left branch of the path. On the way, however, he noticed a pile of leaves. It was arranged in a peculiarly rounded fashion, almost as if it were sculpted that way on purpose. That, however, wasn’t what had caught his attention. That thing on top… it’s not like the rest of the pile. It has some kind of… vividness to it, thought Sentinel. Yes, that’s got to be a item of some kind!
Resting on top of the pile was a Green Leaf; Sentinels first encounter with a usable resource inside a dungeon. ”Hold on, Nira; Pokkoji! There’s something over here.”
The young Solrock quickly advanced to the pile, briskly scooping up the fresh item and letting it wrap around one of his stone pillars. His prize collected, Sentinel wondered if maybe there were more hidden treasures for his two companions. Eager to find out, he began probing the contents of the pile with his bottom ray of stone. Leaves… leaves…. -bump- ...hm? What’s this? Sentinel felt something firm, yet spongy, at the bottom of the pile. It seemed to be stuck to the ground, so he began pressing his body against it, hoping to pry it up. ”There’s something else in here… oh it’s moving! It--”
With a terrible hissing sound, a feral Cascoon erupted from the leaves in a fit of rage. With a whirlwind of sticky strings, the Cascoon latched onto Sentinel’s rocky face and began firing off Poison Sting attacks in random directions. Shards of venomous needles begin to rocket down onto the forest floor from Sentinel’s face as he spins around and around, trying to generate enough heat to drive off the sticky bug.

Energy: 11-1-6-3-1= 0 (From rolls in previous post. Will have him reach a point of exhaustion during this battle, either from poison or something else.)
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Niracamda finally understood what he had asked. She hadn't noticed the path split in front of them. Pokkoji and Nira followed the Solrock as he floated towards the left path. They looked confused at him when he said that there was something there. The two Pokemon just watched what he was doing. "Sentinel? What did you find?" The Houndour asked curiously. It was Pokkoji who answered for her. "Oh, it looks like a green leaf. I wonder if I can eat it. They are really yummy." Pokkoji said excited. He was wondering if there were more leaves like that in that pile.

Neither of them had expected that there would be a Pokemon in the pile. It all happened so fast. Before they knew it, the bug had attacked Sentinel and Poisonous needles where flying everywhere. "Whah, it's a Cascoon!" Pokkoji yelled as he tried to not get hit by poisonous needles. "Watch out! Niracamda yelled as she jumped away, trying to stay at a safe distance from the feral. Both of them didn't know what to do. "Pokkoji, can't you do something? Sentinel is in trouble." She asked worried, while thinking. "I'm trying." Pokkoji said as he moved towards Sentinel and the Cascoon and tried to use a String Shot to pull the Cascoon off. The Caterpie hoped he wouldn't miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:37 pm

(ooc: Sorry this took forever <3)

Bit by bit, Sentinel felt the spot where the Cascoon had stuck itself begin to absorb the venom in the needles. He started to feel sick, as if his insides were contracting in on themselves. Suddenly, with a high whirring noise Sentinel saw another string fly towards him, a String Shot from Pokkoji which anchored itself to the feral as Sentinel continued spinning. His spiraling motion was bringing the surface of his stone body to an oven-like temperature, and with the pull from Pokkoji’s string the Cascoon eventually decided that latching on was no longer worthwhile.
It released the young Solrock and, once in the air, was pulled to the ground by Pokkoji. The Cascoon’s ventral side has been burned from it being glued to Sentinel, but Sentinel himself had taken a lot of damage and was poisoned. “S-sorry guys… I can’t get any attacks going right now,” he said, shivering and dropping to the ground below. Tiny sparks of psychic energy escaped from his forehead, but not enough to be of any threat to the opponent. The light in Sentinel’s eyes were dim, and he didn’t know how long it would take for this poison to wear off. Doing his best to avoid slipping into unconsciousness, Sentinel focused on his partners as the Cascoon let out another furious hiss.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:34 am

Pokkoji was happy he managed to pull the cascoon off but it was still willing to fight. He noticed Sentinel dropping down on the ground too. He certainly did not look good. Niracamda noticed too and immediately rushed to the Solrock. Being a Houndour, the heat that Sentinel was still radiating didn't bother her. She noticed Sentinel got poisoned. It was not bad but she had to stop it from spreading. "Pokkoji, keep that Cascoon away from Sentinel." She called out towards the Caterpie. Pokkoji was a bit angry that the feral hurt his new friend like that. "Grrr....How could you hurt my friend like that!" Pokkoji cried out as he tackled the Cascoon. The Cascoon was still angry and countered with Poison Sting. Pokkoji got hit and countered with a String Shot. The Cascoon, no longer able to move, got hit multiple times by Pokkoji's tackle attack. Eventually, it got knocked out. Meanwhile, Niracamda had found a way to stop the poison from spreading and hoped that Sentinel would be ok. The Solrock could consider himself lucky the right plants happened to be nearby. If only she had a Pecha Berry to heal the poison. That would be a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bad with thread names, ok?   I'm bad with thread names, ok? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm bad with thread names, ok?
Page 1 of 1