Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What!? No Type Advantages!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Acro was soon to the entrance of the forest, he had already picked the job and was eager to meet the bully. This mission only required that he never use wing attack. Which was okay with him, he still had Quick Attack, Leer, and Steel Wing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 am

George threw a rock at the Tranquill. A rock... That's the best I could come up with?! Well it'll work for now! George kept distracting the Tranquill until Acro could attack.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:36 am

The Tranquill dodged the rock and laughed, it kept laughing until a certain archen smashed into it's back with a Steel Wing. The bird screeched in surprise, the two fell to the ground and stirred up dirt. When the dust cleared, the tranquill was once again defeated. Acro turned to George and said, "Maybe we should use the environment to our advantage more often..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:41 am

* Sarcastically* "No. It's not like I trapped a deerling and a pidgey under a tree or anything." George laughed a little. "Well then, hopefully the tranquill won't attack us again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:41 am

From elsewhere in the forest, a Snivy groaned out loud.

"How did I manage to make my way back into these woods again?" he crossed his small arms, "It's such a waste of time..."
From a distance, the Snviy could hear a screeching noise of some sort, he almost immediately perked up, "Maybe this won't be such a waste after all..." he muttered to himself as he tried to locate the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 am

Acro smiled sheepishly, he hadn't really remembered that. He then noticed something about the battle, "Is it just me, or was that a little easier than last time, even though the tranquil is stronger?" he asked. Suddenly he smelled another pokemon, but it wasn't like the scents of the pokemon that lived here, it was different, "Whats that I smell?" he asked,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:47 am

"I'm not sure what pokemon that is... But I guess we also got stronger, maybe more than the Tranquill." George looked around for the other pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 am

From the position the Snivy was standing, he could barely hear talking beyond a few bushes.
"Whatever it is, apparently it's not feral Pokemon..." he thought to himself, before stopping. He turned back to realize his cape on caught on a branch. Rolling his eyes, the Snivy yanked the cape off of the branch, making some rustling noises in the process.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:53 am

Acro stared at the direction of the noise, "Who's there?" he called. He was cautious in case the pokemon was savage. He backed up a tad bit, just in case they had to run, can never be to careful! he thought especially when in someplace like this. Why do pokemon attack others anyways? At least the Tranquill had a reason and was a tiny bit more polite about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 am

"I'm gonna check that out, if you hear a sonic boom come and help..." George said as he approached the bushes. "Hello?" if I get knocked out because of this... I don't really know who to blame then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 am

The Snivy could suddenly hear voices calling out, and not seeing anyone else in his general area, he could only assume they noticed him as well.
"Hello? I'm pretty sure you're calling for me." he walked past a couple of bushes, only to see a Buizel about to enter the same bushes.
"Oh..." he said quietly, before quickly recomposing himself, "Are you the one calling for me?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:02 am

Acro had instead scaled the trees again and watched from above. He noticed the Snivy before George did, he positioned himself so that he was above the snivy in case it was wild. Sure it could talk, but so could the deerling and pidgey and they didn't turn out so nice. Acro felt more at home in the trees. It reminded him of home, he shook the thoughts out of his mind, Now is not the time for that he growled to himself. He awaited George's reaction to the snivy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:05 am

George stopped. "Yeah, I'm a friend. Actually other pokemon most likely said that and still attacked you. Anyways, yeah I was calling for you." Well that wasn't the best thing to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:07 am

The Snivy looked around the Buizel, only to find nothing of interest.
"Hmm, I came over because I heard a battle of some sort going on." he shrugged, "But I can only assume you took care of that problem yourself. What a shame, that would make this place not as boring..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:10 am

Acro stepped on the wrong branch, it snapped and fell, he was able to leap back enough to avoid falling. He had caused a shower of leaves to fall around the left of the two. He fought to keep his balance but ended upside-down on the branch clinging by a single foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 am

George looked up. "Acro, it's fine now. You practically stayed up there for nothing." George Suppressed a smile. "But anyways, yeah we did take care of the Tranquill for the second time." George sighed "What have these pokemon come to. We all used to be a well community..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What!? No Type Advantages!?   What!? No Type Advantages!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What!? No Type Advantages!?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next