Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234) Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234)   Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:53 pm

A long time ago wolves were once the top predators of the forests and mountains. Humans grew to fear these beautiful yet powerful creatures. Over time only a few of them were left and soon they were hardly ever seen again. Thought to have been extinct for 1,000 years, small packs traveled among the humans; they gave the illusuions that they themselves were humans. Now the time of man will come to a stop as two wolves juorney to find their "Haven". A place for them to truelly call home.

Luna had always been told this story as a pup. Luna was a 2 yeard old Grey Wolf. With fur that looked like silver in the moonlight but grey in the sunlight. She got seperated from her pack when she was a year old since then she had been living on her own. One other strange thing about Luna were her eyes. They were not the normal color of a Grey Wolf's eyes which was Amber or Brown, but almost river-blue.

Luna did not know what had happened to her pack but she never saw anyone that she recognized. She had been walking for three days with out food, her stomach rumbled with hunger as she saw lights in the distance. A town. i'll have to eat something or else I won't make it to where I'm suposed to be. But it's as if this place is calling out to me. Like I'm supposed to be ther. Why? she thought as she headed towards the city.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234)   Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Henry is a 2 and a half year old Red Wolf. He lived with his pack until about a week ago. That was when he got separated. He was hungry, and he, thankfully, found a town and thought about his hunger. I need the food, but I don't want to be kicked out. I'll take the risk. Henry went to the town and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234)   Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Luna was walking through the streets as a wolf rather than a human. This was causing a lot of people to stair at her and several pets to cower in fear. She didn't care about them but she caught the scent of food from these metal cans.(Trashcan) Knocking one over scaring some crows and a cat she started digging through the trash and found an old cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234)   Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain RP-Closed (Tenshineko and Sdds1234)
Page 1 of 1