Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Making an *insert name here* themed deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Making an *insert name here* themed deck Empty
PostSubject: Making an *insert name here* themed deck   Making an *insert name here* themed deck EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Well, we were having fun in the Chatbox with our "Cardcaptor" duel, and some people came on and were confused, so i'm just gonna put how to make one here, for fun X3

First, you need a theme; Examples are Jeff and Acti are using irl Pokemon Cards as their deck, Sere is using a Wilderness Themed deck, and I use a Clow Card deck. The ones that are already made, like the Pokemon Cards and Clow Cards, you are all set! But make sure it is limited, like about 50 cards per deck.

Second, if you chose a deck that doesn't exist, you have to make the cards. I can help you make some of your cards, but try to think of some yourself. Like for Sere's Wilderness Themed Deck, The Forest, turns the field into a wooded area, making nature cards be powered up. But remember, please attempt to not make them to overpowered.

After that, either enjoy your cards or duel someone. Because it's fun XD
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Making an *insert name here* themed deck   Making an *insert name here* themed deck EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Wanna help me with my Pkmn Deck??
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Making an *insert name here* themed deck   Making an *insert name here* themed deck EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:00 pm

sure :3
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Making an *insert name here* themed deck   Making an *insert name here* themed deck EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Okay well mine is just like a Wilderness/Wildlife deck as stated above. I'm gonna post it here because reasons. I might even attempt to draw some of them |D
I'm gonna keep adding to these when I come up with more since I only have like five cards right now xD

The Lorikeet
Has the ability to mimic a voice or sound.

The Forest
Turns the battlefield into a wooded area. All nature cards are powered up.

The Chameleon
Camouflages the user, rendering them near invisible.

The Tree
A large tree sprouts from the ground protecting the user from an attack.

The Bird
The user sprouts wings and gains the ability of flight.

The Nightingale
A powerful melody sends the opponent to sleep.

The Wren
It attracts attention with it's simplicity, putting the opponent off guard.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Making an *insert name here* themed deck   Making an *insert name here* themed deck EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:50 am

My deck - Filled with a bunch of characters that I have come up with throughout the years, all the way from back when I was 6 years old (Yes, I remember characters I came up with ages ago)

Jack the Swordsman
Adept at fighting enemies in one-on-one combat, even against ranged opponents, but is unable to take multiple opponents at once. When used in conjunction with Rebecca the Archer and Max the Powerhouse, any one card can be removed entirely for the remainder of the game, at the cost of them being shuffled back into the deck. (Good)

Rebecca the Archer
Skilled archer who can defeat foes from afar, but is helpless when faced in close combat. When used in conjunction with Jack the Swordsman and Max the Powerhouse, any one card can be removed entirely for the remainder of the game, at the cost of them being shuffled back into the deck. (Neutral)

Max the Powerhouse
As his titles suggests, Max is a powerhouse that can take as much as he can dish out, ie: A lot. He could easily take down multiple enemies at once, though he can do little against ranged opponents. When used in conjunction with Jack the Swordsman and Rebecca the Archer, any one card can be removed entirely for the remainder of the game, at the cost of them being shuffled back into the deck. (Good)

Killa
A complete loon that kills people with reckless abandon. Uses dual machineguns. He cannot be used with any teammate card whatsoever, and is unable to fight against anything inorganic. (Evil)

Electron
An electricity-based superhero, Electron can go at extremely fast speeds and can use electricity to his advantage. He can also use power lines and the like to travel from one place to another instantly. (Good)

Adrian
A boy who the lord of dreams attempted to possess. As a result, he has been given control of all dreams, and can cause hallucinations among humans, as well as bring nightmares to reality. (Neutral)

Hell
Turns the battlefield into hell, which weakens all non-evil characters and disallows the entry of other non-evil characters. Non-character entities such as potions and the like are still allowed

More pending
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making an *insert name here* themed deck   Making an *insert name here* themed deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Making an *insert name here* themed deck
Page 1 of 1