Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:46 am

First topic message reminder :

"Gah, how did I get in this mess?!" Winters was wandering around in the Fiery Chasm, searching desperately for the exit. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted that darn Abra. He teleported me here, of ALL PLACES! When I get my hands on hi- WAHHHH!" A plume of lava shot up next to him, catching his arm on fire. "YEOWYEOWCHYEOWCHYEOWCH HOT HOT HOT!!!!" Winters blew on the flame repeatedly until it went out. "Phew... I almost burnt to a crisp." Suddenly, he heard a noise behind him. "Who's there?" The Snover quickly turned around.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:45 am

At first Eva ducked and covered, but then a strange idea came up to her. "I have to help you somehow!" She yelled, then shoveled up as much snow as possible on her tail, then used tail whip. The snow was lobbed at a Houndour not unlike a snowball. Quickly he dived...right into the blizzard. "Hyaah!" She started lobbing more snowballs and herding the Pokemon right in the path of the blizzard. Finally all but the Rampardos was defeated, the snow hardly making a dent in it's rock hard armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:40 am

"I have an idea! Throw as much snow as you possibly can at it!" Winters prepared to unlease a Magical Leaf. "Go, Now!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Eva nodded before quickly shoveling snow, then tail whipping it away, repeating repeating repeating again. She had no idea what Winters was planing, but she had to try right? The snow was hitting the target, but it seemed to do nothing but annoy it more. Suddenly her tail hit the hot rock underneth it. There was no more snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:39 am

"He's lowered his defenses! Go, Magical Leaf!"

Winters shot out multiple glowing leaves, slicing the Rampardos repeatedly. The beast let out a roar as it fell to the ground.

"We did it!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:49 am

Eva was tired but grinned. "We did do it! It's amazing how many Pokemon appeared at the same time..." She wondered but they won in the end!
This dice is not existing.
(Eh we deserve it |D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:00 am

"OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW."

Winters tackled the Rawst Berry reward at high speed.

"MINE."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:28 am

Eva smiled weakly then picked up the Red Gummi and the TM Flamethrower, "Nobody can use these...I guess I could trade it for something or give it away." She mumbled puting the TM in her bag. "um Winters want to share the gummi?" She asked the Snover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Winters was too busy nomming on the Rawst berry to care about a Red Gummi.

"But yeah, we could trade the TM."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:31 am

Eva waited but Winters seemed to busy eating the Rawst Berry so she shrugged and ate the Gummi herself. "It's prett-" Eva was about to say "Good" but suddenly she stopped and started coughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:02 am

"Oh no! You just ate a Wander Gummi, Eva! Why in the name of Arceus would you do that?!" Winters flailed his arms about. "You'll be blinded!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Eva shook her head, "It's not a Wander Gummi, I know it impersonates a Wonder Gummi, but this for a fact is a Red Gummi. It's just spicy." She admitted, not really likeing spicy food, "Sorry for worrying you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 am

"Oh... heh... Sorry, Eva." Winters plopped back to the ground "Me and my friends have all had bad experiences with Wander Gummis..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Ever nodded, "I understand, it's just I had a bad encounter with..." She stopped then attempted to pull a memory that was buried and hidden. "I don't remember," She confessed, "But it was really spicy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm

"Heh." The Snover smiled as he nommed the last of his berry. "Come on, lets go find the way out of this... YEEEOOOOWWWCCHHH!" Yet another lavaspout. "AHHHH, GET SOMEWATERCALL911STOPDROPANDROLL YOW YOWOWWWW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:30 am

Eva looked at Winters again, "Are you alright? What's with fire seemingly liking to attack you?" She asked before water gunning the fire. "I think we should be looking to get out before more fire attaches onto you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2