Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New Year's Group Picture

Go down 
+14
vonSteakhand
Coaster
ThePromiseIncarnate
Axia
southpawXlegacy
Keeogree
DJOshawott
aMEWzing
Solilo
Blade12
Mada
Arestortle
Shield
Scypho
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

New Year's Group Picture Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:59 pm

Heya! Christmas break is coming up, which means I'll finally have some more free time. And naturally, I'm spending it all indoors drawing pokémon like some hermit. And that's where you guys come in.

I'm gonna draw one character belonging to every person who wants to join in, and have everyone stand together in a banner picture to celebrate New Year's. Probably won't be the most super-detailed thing ever since I might end up drawing a lot of characters, and I can't guarantee it'll be done by New Year's (i'm a slow mofo sometimes), but damn if I ain't gonna at least try |D
The finished thing'll be posted in this thread after it's done, so stay tuned c;

Entering is free, but you're limited to one character per person, since I know some of you have an army. I'm not gonna restrict you based on how long you've been active tho, so hop on even if you just got started here ^^

The deadline for entering is 23. Dec, and I'd like for everyone who wants to enter to sign up in this thread or through PMs if you for some reason would not like to/can't do it through here.

Entry sheet:
Code:

[b]Character name[/b]:
[b]Species(you're allowed to have your character be a different evolutionary stage in the drawing than what they are right now)[/b]:
[b]Brief personality description (so I don't draw your scowly edgelord smiling by accident)[/b]:
[b]Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look)[/b]:
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 11:09 pm

Character name: Valen
Species(you're allowed to have your character be a different evolutionary stage in the drawing than what they are right now): Pikipek
Brief personality description (so I don't draw your scowly edgelord smiling by accident): Adventurous, generally confident and optimistic, tries to be polite
Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look): Decorative sky-blue ribbon tied on his left leg
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 12:13 am

Character name: Powar
Species: Turtwig
Brief personality description: Powar's a Jolly individual, trying to make friends with everyone. He is an Aspie with a tad bit of social awkwardness, if that helps you draw something.
Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look): The first thing he's going to get to change his appearance will be a green Plain Scarf, worn around the neck. Hooray for Peak Academy Merit Points!
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:51 am

Character name: Alki
Species(you're allowed to have your character be a different evolutionary stage in the drawing than what they are right now): Jigglypuff : D
Brief personality description (so I don't draw your scowly edgelord smiling by accident): Very shy, timid, low confidence individual. Somewhat depressed, but not incapable of smiling. It'd just seem a bit shaky / s h o t
Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look): Red feather between curl and ear, she also might be wearing a bow as well :D
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:29 am

Character name: Deimos
Species(you're allowed to have your character be a different evolutionary stage in the drawing than what they are right now): Absol
Brief personality description (so I don't draw your scowly edgelord smiling by accident): Possesses a strong lust for adventure and exploration. Relatively friendly, much less distant than he used to be.
Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look): Has a Joy Ribbon wrapped around the base of his horn. Also has the option of mega evolving to change appearance, Can't complain about fluffy wings.
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:38 pm

oooo, this is so cool. c: Thank you!

Character name: Robin
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Brief personality description: Extreme people pleaser. Her being smiley would work for the picture!
Appearance description: Just a normal fluffy cloud fox.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 8:45 pm

Character name: Synd'r
Species: Vulpix
Brief personality description: She has a sort of aloof air about her and she's generally quiite confident in herself. She's very low key when it comes to expressing her emotions in general but has a soft spot for the Phantom Thieves members, especially Alki (and Mille but she won't be in the pic pfft). You won't catch her bouncing around in joy but she'll crack a small smile every now and then. In the opposite vein she also doesn't get outwardly angry very easily and if she ever did it would be more an eye narrow and a small frown unless she was really, really pissed off.
Appearance description: Four feathers tucked behind her ear, three grey and white striped and one red.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 9:03 pm

Code:

Character name: Sosio
Species: Fletchinder
Brief personality description: She’s very excitable and fun-loving and almost always chipper
Appearance description: Wears a pink ribbon on the back of her head (tied like a bow)
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 9:08 pm

Character name: Tempo
Species(you're allowed to have your character be a different evolutionary stage in the drawing than what they are right now): Oshawott
Brief personality description (so I don't draw your scowly edgelord smiling by accident): Curious, but cautious. Can be fun to be with.
Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look): A purple music note on his scalchop, also wears a Joy Ribbon and Aqua Tabi.
Back to top Go down
Keeogree

Keeogree

Poké : 920

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 10:04 pm

Character name: Trucy
Species(you're allowed to have your character be a different evolutionary stage in the drawing than what they are right now): Fletchling
Brief personality description (so I don't draw your scowly edgelord smiling by accident): An aerial exhibitionist, tries to prove her aerial expertise where ever she goes. While nice to her friends, she can come off as snarky towards everyone else.
Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look): A violet guild ribbon tied around her left leg.
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

Poké : 3680

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Character name: Saturn
Species(you're allowed to have your character be a different evolutionary stage in the drawing than what they are right now): Cubone
Brief personality description (so I don't draw your scowly edgelord smiling by accident): Cautiously optimistic. Tends to overthink things and is often lost in thought. Has a habit of readjusting his skull helmet.
Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look): Has a shoddy, well-worn burlap sack with a shoulder strap to keep his belongings in.
Back to top Go down
Axia

Axia

Poké : 820

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 11:49 pm

Character name: Neminae [Nemi/Nema]
Species(you're allowed to have your character be a different evolutionary stage in the drawing than what they are right now): Shedinja
Brief personality description (so I don't draw your scowly edgelord smiling by accident): Very quiet as she is interested, and just as spaced out to boot. Distant stare with maybe a curious look to it sounds about accurate.
Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look): I do plan to have her join the guild as a Shedinja, granting a Silver ribbon which she'll tie completely around the halo. Making it silver rather than what color it usually is. Otherwise, it's simply nothing.
Back to top Go down
ThePromiseIncarnate

ThePromiseIncarnate

Poké : 1080

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 12:25 am

Character name: Julian
Species: Zangoose
Brief personality description: Kind and loving but cynical and over-analytical, she usually looks very tired.
Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look): Julian has a small purse and wears her cyan guild ribbon like a bow on her head. She also looks pretty chubby.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 4:59 am

Character name: Joey
Species: Pichu [He is a pikachu, but I believe it will be more fun to portray him as his pichu form]
Brief personality description:: A fun, energetic pichu that likes to play pranks against his friends for fun. He loves the feeling of electricity to the point where he actually looks to get hit by lightning sometimes. His lightning rod ability saves him there. He is very impulsive and sometimes goes a little too far with pranks because he doesn't always think of the consequences. He doesn't cause any intentional harm with these pranks though.
Appearance description:Likes to wear his guild badge either on his exploration bag or like a bowtie. The badge is yellow with blue lightning stripes stitched into each side of the ribbon portion of the badge.

Extra:
Key Likes:
- Electricity
- The feeling of electricity coursing through him

Key Dislikes:

- Seeds
- A bad prank that causes harm.
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Poké : 1441

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 6:01 pm

Character name: Clovis
Species: Piplup
Brief personality description: True edgelord, no smiling Haughty and occasionally smug, but he still likes to have fun.
Appearance description: Joy ribbon string bowtie, exactly like the last time you drew h-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year's Group Picture
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next