Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unlikely Group

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 am

The sun had just risen from behind the mountains of the Black Spear mountain range.
It almost seemed as if they were spears, whose tips had stabbed the heavens, which were now bleeding shimmering light onto the cold rocks below.
On a lone mountain path amidst those boulders of black, a single shadowy blob could be seen moving through the rugged cliffs, the first rays of sunlight shining through his body and casting a purple gloom over the area behind him.
That blob was William the Gastly, who had traveled to these mountains in the earliest hours of the day already, exploring and hunting for treasure.
Not a sound was made by him as he didn't want to alert any of the creatures residing in and around the many caves of this landmark. The day was still a new one, holding infinite possibilities...
Back to top Go down

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:57 am

Ecru sighed exhausted and soon sat down. I'm I finally here? Ecru thought. He was tired from climbing up this hill somewhat. There was snow everywhere and he didn't really like snow or anything cold, actually. Besides the sun was making it warm on the mountain somewhat. He decided to just try and ignore the snow for now. He did basically want to explore the world so that meant him going to the places he didn't really want to go. I'll just rest here for awhile He thought but he didn't want to be out in the open where some random wild Pokemon could just come and attack him while he was resting. He looked around for a cave or something he could rest in for the time. He eventually found a rock. He guessed it was okay and soon walked to it deciding to just lay next to it for a short time until he felt he the need to move on again.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:17 am

Chock, chock, chock, chock went Crysel's claws as they sank repeatedly into a cliff wall, accending. She was here to train her body, to keep in peek physical condition. She did plan on not bringing anything, BUT Mordred had insisted she bring some food. She had packed light. Mordred worried too much. She was tough enough to survive in an arctic area. These mountains were child's play in comparison. Not that she wasn't being careful. You NEVER underestimated nature. Upon reaching the top, she spotted a Trapinch, restlessly sitting by a rock. Crysel readied to fight instantly. "Friend or foe?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:26 am

Silently floating over the cold, rocky path between the mountains, William kept looking for anything of interest, as he saw two figures in the distance. Suspicious, he carefully floated closer, recognising the beings as a Trapinch and a Sneasel. Both probably had powerful Dark type attacks, so the Gastly was quite wary of them. Deciding to keep his distance and watch at first, William hoped, that the two would fight, so he could try to finish the winner off after that. Certainly there was no way, that they'd be friendly. They were on a cold mountain pass far away from any known larger civilisations.
The worst, that could happen, was, that they'd be friendly with each other. Fighting both of them wouldn't be something the Gastly could do that easily. Should the need for it arise, William could simply float away or into solid matter. Neither of them would be able to follow him, so this tactic appeared to be quite successful.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 am

Ecru got comfortable next to the rock. It wasn't comfortable but it was better than nothing at the moment. He didn't want to get to comfortable and try to fall asleep sense he didn't want any wild Pokemon to sneak up on him. He got reminded of his home. They place wasn't like his home where he had a family to protect him. He had to protect himself here by himself. He didn't mind it though, well sort of. He stopped thinking to himself and soon saw a Pokemon. Ecru got afraid somewhat seeing he had been found by another Pokemon. Oh... Ecru thought. Hopefully the Pokemon was friendly to him. He was asked a question by the strange Pokemon. "O-Oh.... f-friend?" He answered shyly as he usually would be around someone he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:24 am

Obviously this Trapinch was scared and had no desire to attack her. Crysel relaxed only slightly before speaking. "Sorry about scaring you, one must always expect danger out here in the wild. My name is Crysel the Sneasel, just a pokemon out here to train. Do you live here? Why are you so high up? you could fall easily."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:35 am

And the worst possibility had become reality. Those two Pokémon weren't going to fight one another. And that meant, that William would either have to fight them or he would have to sneak by. Since he didn't know their levels and it seemed to be reasonable, that both of them would be capable of Dark type attacks, the Gastly decided against the risk and tried to silently float past the two, hiding a few feet lower on the mountain. Hopefully he would manage to pass through undetected. Otherwise things could and probably would get rather ugly...
Back to top Go down

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:07 am

Ecru sighed in relief the Pokemon didn't want to attack him or anything of the sort. "Oh... m-my name's... Ecru... I was just.. exploring" Ecru replied softly introducing himself and the question on why he was in such a place. He knew those things. He just liked to explore places but Crysel probably didn't know that. He looked around hoping that she wasn't followed or anything. He just wanted to rest for awhile and didn't want to get into any trouble with another Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Crysel sighed and shook her head. "Look, I'm sure you are nice and all, but coming out here alone wasn't too smart on your part. You don't seem like the 'surviving in the wild' type." The Sneasel thought a bit and sighed again. Mordred would have said to help this pokemon to safety. "Look, how about I help..." She trailed off as a chill went off her spine, her instinct telling her something was there. Crysel turned quickly with claws ready and stared coldly at the Gastly there. "I don't like pokemon sneaking up behind me. State your intention now or I attack."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:16 pm

William sighed. Of course things wouldn't go as smoothly as planned. They never did.
"I wasn't sneaking up behind you, I was sneaking past you as it is a little bit difficult for my species to make noises and I wanted to avoid unneccessary fighting. And that would be my intention. If you are talking about the purpose of my presence in this general region, that would be the search for more or less valuable items. So, can we get the idiotic fighting over with so you can leave me alone again?", the Gastly asked. It was surprising actually, that the Sneasel hadn't attacked him yet, but William still mentally prepared himself for battle.
Back to top Go down

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:04 am

Ecru for some odd reason didn't see the Gastly approached them but Crysel did. Maybe his eye sight wasn't that good? No, he wasn't even that old yet. He got frightened seeing as the two Pokemon looked like they were going to fight. While traveling up here, he hoped he didn't get into any fights while traveling here. He hoped that the two wouldn't fight so he could rest in peace. He looked around to try to see if there was a spot he could hide just in case if they did try to fight. Maybe I could try to make peace between the two Ecru questioned himself. Nah, he wasn't the type of person/Pokemon to get between others.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 am

Crysel narrowed her eyes, but spotted William's Rescue Team badge. "Wait, you are part of a rescue team like me. I'm on Team Valor with Mordred the Scraggy. Kinda new. I was training when I came across Ecru here. I was gonna suggest taking Ecru since its dangerous here. To young to be alone. Would you like to help this one home?" Crysel was only slightly relaxed. She never let her guard down in any situation.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:30 am

Surprised by the strangely non-violent response he had recieved, William hesitated for a bit before answering:
"Team Valor, huh? Never heard of you guys before. I am a member of Team Yozora. Well...my intentions were lying in another direction, but I guess, that one can't just let that guy stay there. I guess I'll be helping you."
Even though William managed to relax for a bit, he still was cautious, as his past had taught him, what Pokémon were capable of doing, especially those filled with prejudice. But as his badge had saved him from an unneccessary battle, William once again was surprised about the power the guild had throughout the land. What gave it that much respect? Maybe he should ask Faye about it, should the opportunity arise...
Back to top Go down

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:08 am

Ecru watched the two as they talked. He was glad they didn't decide to fight or anything. He heard the two Pokemon mention that how they both happened to be in part of a rescue team. A... rescue team? Ecru thought to himself. He too was in a team. He had for some reason forgotten his badge he was given and left it with his buddy Ikuru. He figured he didn't really need it since they weren't really doing anything. Why did I forget that? he thought feeling quiet stupid for leaving such thing behind. He eventually stood up. He figuring he was sort of rested for now and could move on again. He did stop to just rest his feet for awhile after all. He stood there and waited for the two to finish their conversation for he didn't really want to be rude and interrupt them or anything.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Crysel nodded and turned to Ecru. "Well the clifts are too treacherous to navigate without claws or... ghostly abilities. I'm surprised you got up here at all. We will simply have to follow the path down. Its the best way." Crysel thought a bit, coming up with a plan quickly. She pointed to the Gastly. "You should float up and find a path for us to take. Ecru and I will wait here for you to return and guide us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unlikely Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Group   Unlikely Group Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Group
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next