Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Halloween 2019] Full House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

[Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 5:47 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a nice house. It really was. It was big, but not too spacious. Each room had its defining feature, such as a stove for the kitchen, a fire place for the living room, and doors into everyone's rooms. The wooden flooring didn't have some annoying creak, the walls looked sturdy and none of the windows were shattered or broken. It was a nice pleasant little house in the suburbs of Grassveil, if you could call it a suburb given that Grassveil was a small yet busy town.

She woke up in the mornings on a comfortable bed, had access to food to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner with, and had all the time in the world to spend with...kids who weren't really all that interested in sticking around it seemed. Chance liked to wander off, resulting her needing to chase him down if he didn't come back at a certain time, and Emmelyn either was dragged off with him or at the library.

Which meant Mirage was left home. Alone. To do...well, that question bothered her every day for the past two weeks. At first she waited for Sova. After she told him about the kids, she kind of expected him to show up. As each day passed, however, she began to lose hope. Instead, it began to anger her. It started to feel like she was more of some pet waiting for their master to come home. After the first week, she decided that perhaps it wouldn't hurt to wander Grassveil a little. She kept up disguises, of course, but every time she went out she worried about Sova coming back to find nobody home. She couldn't bring herself to have the courage to speak to any pokemon either.

What was the point of it? She was just going to be someone else tomorrow. There would be trouble if she tried to establish an identity. She'd have to upkeep it, maintain it, and if the disguise ever broke, she's done for, Sova's done for, and even the kids. She had no choice but to resign herself to the house and...do nothing. What could she even do? She was a wanted outlaw who didn't do outlaw-y things anymore. She was a fugitive who had no choice but to stay in the same bland empty looking house she didn't really know how to go about decorating.

In a way, it felt almost like a prison to her. A prison that held the door open, but every time she left it was a roll of the dice whether she'd be thrown into an even worse one. It was demeaning.

At the very least, each day brightened up a little when the kids came home. Emmelyn would have something new she learned while Chance would have some wild tale of adventure to tell everyone. It was nice to hear from them, but whenever they asked her about the world and what to do...she was lost. She gave the best answer she could, but she knew it wasn't enough. She didn't know anything about the world. Everything she did know was a lie, that was made very apparent to her.

Now, she was stuck with two kids at dinner on a Friday night pretending everything was absolutely okay.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 1:14 am

Oh. They were going to wash their faces... or, her face specifically. The glaceon nodded unquestioningly, although she had many questions. Apparently this zoroark knew her; or at least, she knew Sova well enough to recognize the difference. "Mmmm... Oh! You're Sova's friend, from the cave! No, I'm not him," she responded after deliberation, seeming very proud of herself for remembering.

She then sat down and began looking over herself, lifting the white cloak to observe the many cuts and scars covering her. "Good to see he didn't die. And how have you been?" she remarked, rubbing a few scrapes with her front leg - the one that worked, since the other one was apparently broken or something.

With a light stumble she got up and approached the zoroark to begin observing her as well. There was suddenly no sense of personal space in the glaceon, and she intended to encircle her and get as close and rounded of a view as she could.

--------

Emmelyn yiped in surprise as she was thrown off of her brother and into the ground. That was twice now that she had been assaulted by the ground tonight. She got up as she heard the zorua ordering the stranger to get off "his" chair, and immediately, she piped up. "Chance, stop being a bully!" she whispered fiercefully as she tried to pursue him onto the window. he failed her jump the first time and ended up falling back to the ground, but with a second try and a bit of a running start, she managed to hop up beside him.

Zeal stared at the two and gave a confused and concerned look with a blink at the zorua's... behavior. He could clearly hear what the zorua was demanding, but didn't understand. "What? Who... are you?" he questioned, confused as to how he could possibly have done anything wrong when he had been placed in the chair by the one who supposedly owned this house.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 3:23 am

From...the cave??? Mirage stared at the Glaceon as she looked over herself. Mirage could hardly believe this was happening. Not only was Sova no longer at the phone, but this certainly wasn't the one she knew of. Did that mean there was another in there?? Just how many of them were there?? Was Sova even Sova half the time??

It felt as if a pressure began to weigh down her. Not only did Sova do everything he did prior, but now he wasn't even here to face her properly. She wasn't sure whether or not he had a choice in that half the time, but honestly it didn't matter at this point. It was being made painfully clear to her-from her perspective- that he didn't want to be here. She couldn't even be mad at him now could she? He was beaten and battered with a broken leg and a fresh scar over his face. She'd just be kicking him while he's down. When was he ever up though?

Mirage hardly reacted as the glaceon invaded her personal space and observed her own scar-ridden body. It took all of her willpower not to burst. Sova didn't deserve it, whoever this was didn't deserve it, and more importantly the kids didn't deserve it...and Zeal she guessed.

Instead of answering the glaceon's question, she spoke through her teeth, "Go was your face and go sit in that bedroom." She pointed towards a door just down the hall where she was originally going to plop Sova down into. She had difficulty hiding her stress at this point. She just wanted to rip out her hair and punch something, but again, nothing and nobody around here deserved that...and she was trying not to be the "outlaw" here. Only issue here was that her tone didn't exactly sound like a request...

---

"I'm not bullying them, I'm just defending my chair!" Chance retorted to his sister briefly before he nearly fell off himself with the arrival of his sister. "Hey! There's not enough room here for both of us-I was up here first! Get down!" he whined, though he made no effort to actually push her off. The eevee inside's question went unanswered from Chance, as he was far more concerned with putting up with his sister's fat fluffy butt.

When his attention did turn back to the eevee, all he did was remove his face from the window and begin to dig at the glass, as if that would help any. He wanted back inside now. He needed to find out how to get through the window from the outside...preferably without breaking it. His forepaws planted on the window with his back paws on the sill, he began to look around for another way inside the house-so he could confront the perpetrator in person.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:27 am

And to think, she had been so excited to get to know this zoroark. Then, it was made perfectly clear that she was not welcome here. Within one sentence, the point had been pushed that she was to be... hidden? That made sense, she figured, as she was not Sova and had no idea what she was intruding upon. For a moment, she was stunned as she tried to retain her composure from the personal offense of it all, alcohol stirring her emotions. "O-oh... Okay," she spoke under her breath, directing her eyes away from the zoroark as she recoiled, then turned to walk away.

The glaceon's ears flattened and her tail drooped as she obeyed the order given and started off toward the bathroom.

--------

Emmelyn glared at her brother as she pushed up against him as if just to upset him. "No, I wanna see too!" she declared. True to her word, she was spending every second up on the window trying to get a good look at who it was on the other side. It seemed to be an eevee, like herself except... brown, which was apparently normal for an eevee. So he was a normie.

It looked like he was about to speak, and she wanted to hear. "ShhhHHhHHh," she hushed while flailing her paws against her brother's face, wanting to ensure that he would not say anything to interrupt.

The eevee on the other side of the window watched the two squabble, then looked back at the bag. He took much deliberation before finally deciding how to react to the zorua's accusations. "N...no, I think I was given this seat," he responded.

In the end, Zeal decided that he was not, in fact, a pushover. His parents may have raised a very polite child with a side of social anxiety, but they had not raised a coward.

(How's that error feelin tho)
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:51 am

Annnnd she ended up hurting whoever-it-was. Great. How could this night get any worse??? She grit her teeth together with a slow and forceful sigh. She really wanted to hit something right now.

She needed to say something, anything, "I'll...I'll be in there in a minute. I've had a very long two weeks that have lead to shit hitting the fan tonight in ways that I don't know how to handle. I really just need to deal with everything one at a time right now and there's a random kid I don't even know in the kitchen that I need to figure out what to do with first before anything. So...don't take it personally-it's not you...or anything..."

It wasn't an apology, but she was being honest. A little too honest in fact. She wondered whether or not she should have said it quite like that, but at this point she was beginning to care less and less.

----

Once again, he was silenced by the likes of his sister. He let loose a growl followed by a near-miss of a snip at his sister's paws. He missed on purpose, of course, but it was a warning for what was to come if she didn't knock it off. He lowered himself back down and bumped shoulder back into her's with a little more force to it as vengeance for spiting him.

The eevee inside spoke up again. It was given to him??? "You can't just get given my chair!" Chance piped up again, his squinty eyes focused on the stranger with an intense aura of salt. "It's my chair! I decide who gets it got!" Emmelyn please teach your brother how to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 10:06 am

The glaceon didn't get well in her walk of shame and sulking before hearing the zoroark's voice again. Her ears perked up as she turned half around and froze, processing the change of heart. She gave an understanding smile and a relieved look, then nodded in understanding. She was happy to hear that it wasn't something she had personally done wrong within her 5 seconds being here. "Okay, let me know if there's anything I can help with," she responded, having no idea what the zoroark could need that she would be able to help with. Still, it seemed polite to ask, and she certainly wanted to make a good impression, especially since she was... drunk?

She looked down at herself, then back to the zoroark. "...Why am I drunk?" she asked bluntly, confused as to why Sova would be doing something like that when he was apparently meeting someone the same night.

--------

Emmelyn huffed and rolled her eyes at Chance, making no effort to hide her disagreement with his claims. Why did he own a specific chair just because he liked to sit in it? Clearly Mom had offered it to this stranger for some reason, and it was obviously some kind of big deal for some reason or else she wouldn't have sent them both to bed early. Emmy opened her mouth and began to respond, "That's-"

"It's "I decide who gets it," or "I decide who's got it," not both," The brown eevee inside the house interrupted. "Oh... um, sorry... were you gonna say that?" he added on after noticing the surprise on the silver eevee's face.

And yes, in fact, she was. Emmelyn's mouth gaped open at the idea of a child who wasn't a volunteer moron like her brother. She was so astounded and interested in this that she didn't even really care that she had been interrupted.

Last edited by Lord E V on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 10:46 am

She had her doubts on whether the glaceon would be able to help her with anything right now. Besides, it seemed a little...weird to ask for help. She didn't know why, but it felt as if she just shouldn't ask for it. It was partially why the kids and her lived in a hole in Shadowhue until Sova decided that was illegal. She took in a deep breath as Not!Sova asked why she was drunk.

Her anger melted into defeat.

"...Because he was very sad," she quoted him. At least, that's why she assumed for the most part besides the whole not wanting to deal with her thing. She felt as if she owed the alternate personality an explanation. It's not like they were inhuman(inpokemon?) or something, no need to be rude to them.

"Annnnd he didn't want to be here," she continued with more of her assumptions, "Wiiiith me."

----

Did...did this eevee just correct him??? Only his sister was allowed to do that! Someway, somehow, this eevee just turned the trouble-meter up from ten to twenty! Chance's irritated expression returned with a more outraged look than before. "What did you just say to me??" he sneered, making no effort to hide his voice now.

The zorua found a mightier need to get at this zorua than before. There was no way, no how, this guy was just going to walk into his house, sit on his chair, and do his sister's job! Chance began to paw at the window again, pushing against it every now and then as his mind went back to work on finding a way in without alerting the mother just down the hall. He eventually decided that the window was a fruitless task.

"You're gonna get it now!" he growled before he jumped down from the windowsill and bolted towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 9:01 pm

The glaceon frowned at the immediate explanation that Sova was sad. That was pretty much par for the course, but she didn't want him to be sad if she could help it. However, she couldn't think of anything she could say or do to particularly help with this except to just do as she had been directed and lock herself in a room so she couldn't be a problem... That was until the zoroark went on to explain the situation with more specifics. This, she felt she could help with.

"Oh sweetie, I doubt that," she stated simply as she sat down, licking her good paw and trying to wipe her face with it. She was still unsure exactly what the situation was, but she was beginning to piece it together and felt confident saying the zoroark was wrong. "He's probably just afraid of doing something wrong. He's always been more fearful than he lets on... The fact that he showed up at all just shows how much he did want to be around you," she continued, casually speaking as if she knew everything about Sova. And she did; he was perhaps the one thing she knew anything about.

--------

"Oh great," Emmelyn muttered as she heard her brother's response. She knew immediately that he had just been set off even more than he already was. "Calm dow-" she began just as the zorua hopped off the window; her attempt to calm him down would have been very half-hearted anyway, as she doubted it would do any good. She looked back at the eevee in the window and shrank away before leaping off after her brother, not wanting to be left alone with a stranger even with a wall between them. Plus, someone would have to stop Chance from trying to attack him or something, because that unfortunately seemed like something Chance might try to do.

How was he even planning on getting inside? Emmy was admittedly curious to see what his plan was, although she doubted he actually had one. Maybe he would try just opening the door, or maybe he would hurl himself through a closed window. Frankly, she could see him doing either one.

Zeal, meanwhile, was confused. He watched quietly as the other two left his view to... do something. He assumed they were trying to get into the house. Should he inform someone that two kids were trying to break in? It sounded like they lived here or at least were familiar with the residents, so maybe not. Regardless, he decided to jump down from the chair; if they were coming to talk to him, then he wanted to do it face-to-face and not make them have to jump up on the table or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 9:49 pm

...Sweetie? The word unsettled Mirage, but she tried to ignore it. The personality seemed knowledgeable about Sova...or at least confident in what they thought. It sorta made sense, she guessed, but she couldn't help but feel as if that wasn't the case-especially given the context that the glaceon lacked.

Even though she made it clear that she had other issues to attend to, such as the eevee in the kitchen, she decided that perhaps Zeal could wait just a little bit longer. Besides, he had plenty of food to keep him busy and from the look of it, she doubted he would leave that bag.

"It took him two weeks, needing a place to put some random kid he found for the night, and ton of alcohol for him to even show up at the doorstep," she informed the glaceon, "And the only thing he had to say for himself was that he was sad." Her frustration was breaking through again, "No apologies, not a single word about either of the kids, and not even an attempt at small talk. Yeah, sure, he left me alone with two kids in the middle of a place that would very much love to see me hang if they knew I was here. It's amazing how much he wants to be around me."

----

Of course he tried the front door. Locked, obviously. The zorua stared at the handle, almost as if he were trying to open it through sheer willpower alone. The reality of it was that the gears in his head turned. He needed to get inside and he needed to do it without alerting Mirage. The zorua's eyes darted about before he observed the area around him.

Then, he remembered. The zorua launched himself off the door and back into the yard. Emmelyn was going to see it, but that didn't matter much to him at this moment. The zorua paced along the side of the house until he reached an unkempt flowerbed. Mirage never paid any attention to the plants that grew along this area, mostly because she just about never went outside, which left it a prime place to make something beautiful...at least in his eyes.

The zorua walked around the flowerbed and picked his way through it to the side of the house. He found it. A small little opening just beneath the house. The zorua dug at the dirt briefly before he pushed his way in. He struggled through the small opening, but managed to disappear inside...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:23 pm

As the glaceon listened, her frown grew more pronounced. Every word made the sitution sound worse and worse, and it was quickly becoming easier to understand the zoroark's pessimism. However, as she neared the end of her rant, something became clear. The glaceon began to understand what the relationship here was, and that explained everything. "Oooh, you're not just his friend," she remarked, mostly in confirmation to herself. "And he has kids?" she added on with genuine interest, ears perked up and a bit of that friendly smile returning. She knew it wasn't her business, but she couldn't help being interested.

Alas, getting to know Sova's girlfriend and kids wasn't what she was trying to accomplish right now, no matter how much she wanted to. "Well... that explains a lot. He must be absolutely terrified. He ah... has a lot of issues, you know?" she went on to explain, but paused with a curious tilt of her head. "Ooor maybe you... don't?" she questioned, trying to fish for an answer so she didn't have to make any assumptions. If the zoroark didn't know much about Sova's issues, that would explain why she seemed so convinced he didn't like her or something. And, unfortunately, not opening up to those close to him sounded exactly like Sova.

--------

Emmelyn followed her brother curiously as he ran around the house looking for a way in. He tried the obvious way first, but the door was locked. Now here was where it would get interesting. It was a bit fun watching the lengths he would go to just to get himself in trouble. She wondered where in the world he thought he was going as he led her to a flowerbed at the side of the house, but then it became clear that there was actually a hole being hidden by the plants. Had... he made this? It clearly wasn't his first time he had seen it, at least, because he seemed to know exactly where it was. "Oooooo I'm telling moooooom," she spoke quietly after watching Chance squeeze through the hole.

Despite this, she still followed him right through without question. It wasn't her secret escape hole, so she figured she wouldn't get in as much trouble for it. Thanks to being smaller than her brother, it was easy for her to crawl through the hole after him.

She wondered if he even had a plan for what he was going to do once he got inside.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:41 pm

"I...do," Mirage admitted, "Just...not everything." She never pushed for Sova to explain everything to her. She knew that there was something up-especially given that there were multiple people inside his head-but she really just didn't know how to handle all of it. She didn't feel as if she should be mad at him about this, but that didn't make her frustrations just vanish. "And yes...he has kids..." How could this glaceon pretend to know so much about him if they didn't know these basic facts?

"...Scared or not that doesn't change the fact that he just...left." She couldn't bring herself to look at the glaceon. Should she even be talking about this with them? Was Sova in the backseat just listening to all of this? She intended to talk to him about it except she hoped it would have been a bit more...face to face? Not drunk and be reasonable adults? How did this Glaceon even work to begin with?

----

The gap between the floorboards and the dirt beneath the house was thin and difficult for him to wiggle maneuver through. Man, he was a lot bigger than he was last time he came through here. He didn't know whether to think of that as a problem or a thing to be proud of. The floor of the house in the living room began to bump and shuffle, fortunately too low for Mirage to notice, but perfectly audible to the little eevee in the kitchen.

It was at that moment that Emmelyn decided to declare war on Chance. His eyes widened in fear before he turned back to face his sister. The faint lights of the house peeking through the floor above illuminated his sisters face slightly, but it was easy for him to see her perfectly fine in the dark. "Tell Mom and I won't take you on cool adventures anymore!" he hissed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 1:12 am

The glaceon fidgeted a bit as she listened patiently to the zoroark. This was a difficult situation, not because of her awkward position in it but also because she couldn't really fix it. "No, no it doesn't," she responded with a shake of her head, "And it doesn't make it okay either." She wasn't going to defend Sova on principle when he was obviously wrong, but the least she could do was try to explain what might have been going through his head, she figured.

But what more could she really say? She didn't know the details of the situation, and while she could use her imagination, it still didn't help her think of a way to magically fix it. From the sounds of it, Sova had really hurt his girlfriend's feelings. "If you have any questions about him, you could ask me if you like," she offered the only assistance she felt she could, although she knew it wouldn't be a substitute for talking to Sova. She couldn't solve the problem here, but maybe she could at least answer some questions, assuming she had the answers.

--------

Emmelyn would have continued this little argument, but her will to antagonize Chance melted away the second she got under the house with him. It was... spooky under here. She no longer wanted to fight him because she now needed him to protect her. "You're the one who wants me to go with you all the time..." she responded as she crept close to the zorua, trying to stay near him.

She didn't have any trouble with the tight space thanks to her size, something her brother couldn't say about himself. Normally she was jealous of him for being bigger than her, but sometimes it was nice to be tiny. She looked up at the floorboards and wondered how Chance was planning on getting up into the house from here, but decided not to say anything. She would see soon enough, she figured.

Above the floorboards, Zeal was sitting on the floor, waiting for something to happen. He half expected the two kids to come through the front door since it seemed like they might have lived here, but the door didn't open. Instead, after a minute of sitting around awkwardly waiting, he began to hear sounds from... under the floor? Were they under the house?? Curious, he crept as quietly as he could toward the sounds, aiming to follow them and try to hear what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 1:41 am

Mirage crossed her arms, uncertain about all of this. The personality's offer was tempting...but there was a key factor in all of this that made her unwilling to take advantage of it: that wasn't Sova. She wasn't telling Sova about her problems right now and that wasn't Sova speaking to her. She didn't even know if Sova was okay with this personality going around blabbing about him like this. It didn't feel right to take them up.

"...No," Mirage responded, "Thanks, but...no. If there's anything he wants me to know then he should tell me himself or I'll ask him myself...if he even wants to speak with me at all." The zoroark's bristled fur relaxed, but she was far from "okay" herself. She didn't know what she would do if Sova decided that he just didn't care for her anymore. Go back to being an outlaw? Steal only to survive? Well, the only certainty she knew was one thing: she was going back in a hole.

----

Chance didn't at all mind his sister sticking close to him. He didn't exactly wait for her either as he got a move on with a sense of purpose. "You always come along anyways, don't you?" he huffed as he struggled through the narrow space. If he got any bigger he'd probably get stuck down here. The zorua wiggled and wormed his way over to a different side of the house.

Once he got to a specific and familiar area, he began to push his nose up against the various floor boards. It's been a while since he used this path into the house, he couldn't exactly remember the finer details of his Great Escape. The zorua poked and prodded around until finally one of the floorboards gave way to his nose. The weak board was loose and broken it seemed. With a smirk on his expression, he forced his way up. He squeezed through the opening with his tail wagging like a mad man just behind him. With a bit of extra effort, he popped into the living room with a less-than-graceful fall.

Dirt covered his filthy fur, making him look about as brown as an eevee was. The zorua snapped back to his feet and gave himself a shake. Once he thoroughly left evidence of his arrival on the floor, his sights landed on Zeal.

"Y o u." His voice growled as his body tensed, visibly waiting for the eevee to respond before he did anything in particular.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 11:46 pm

The glaceon gave a brief frown in response to her offer being turned down, but then smiled. She was disappointed she couldn't do the one thing that she may have been able to offer to help the situation, but at the same time, it was nice to see this zoroark had a sense of loyalty. "Then... at least let me give you some advice," she requested, although she wasn't planning on waiting for an answer since she didn't feel it was anything particularly invasive she wanted to say.

"Whatever you need to know, you should bring it up if he won't. He probably wants to tell you, even if he's afraid to start the conversation," she continued, then gave her paw another lick to continue wiping her face with it. The least she could do was make sure Sova looked a bit more... presentable when he finally returned.

That, and she wasn't a fan of being so... filthy. Covered in blood and dirt was not a pleasant state to be in. She would definitely need to properly clean herself while she was here, since Sova was apparently incapable of taking care of himself.

--------

"Sometimes..." Emmelyn grumbled, not wanting to admit that she did enjoy going places with her brother. She wished he were smarter about it though, so she didn't have to worry about them both dying every second they were out doing something. Example: he technically hadn't even really left the house and was already trying to get into a fight with someone he had only just met.

Alas, now that his mind was set, there wasn't much to be done to stop him. The only thing Emmy could think of was to call for Mom, which she didn't want to do because it would probably result in her getting in trouble too. She instead silently followed the zorua up through the floorboards, making a note to be more careful than him after hearing what sounded like an unpleasant landing on his end. Of course, she couldn't even get up atop the floor with him before hearing him trying to antagonize the stranger again.

But Zeal didn't seem too bothered by this. He had been following the sounds around the house, so when the two kids finally crawled out of the floor, he was practically right in the zorua's face just a foot or so away. He cocked his head and gave a confused look as the zorua hissed at him. "...Me?" he responded, clearly unsure what the problem was. "Oh, I'm Zeal, hi," he continued as his confusion faded slightly, as if he had just figured out what the zorua wanted. He was probably wrong, but hey, at least the angry child could yell at him by name now.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 12:16 am

She was going to decline the advice, but the glaceon didn't give her much of a choice. She watched the glaceon clean her face, wondering whether or not that was particularly sanitary or not but hey, what did she know? Apparently nothing. At the very least, the frustration prior eased out of her again. She mulled over the personalities words for a moment...before deciding that there was something she should probably do.

"...Uh, thanks...What do I call you exactly?"
she asked, "Got a name?" She wasn't sure about how to feel about any of this anymore. She would have liked to have a name for...whoever this was. It seemed a little convoluted and annoying to have to refer to them as "the Sova that's not Sova but also not the Sova that's kind of a dick" or something along those lines.

----

The intruder introduced themselves. Zeal? Why does he have a cool name??? Once this "Zeal" spoke their final words, he sprung into action. The zorua pounced on the eevee. It wasn't really a tackle or anything particularly harsh, since harming the normal type wasn't really what he aimed for. Instead, Chance decided that the ultimate way to get back at this foolish normie was to...sit on him.

The zorua pinned down the eevee-even if only briefly- and stood/sat on the pokemon's back. "If you want my chair so much then fine, you get to be a part of my chair." The zorua declared confidently with a smile on his face, "And as part of my chair, that means I can do this." Hah! That'll teach this eevee to sit on his favorite chair. Surely this'll make him think twice about it next time he decides to use someone else's stuff!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:53 am

The glaceon's smile brightened at finally getting a positive response, at least comparatively speaking. She immediately opened her mouth, eager to respond. Maybe she could be friends with Sova's girlfriend, she thought. It wouldn't be that weird, right? They could make it not weird. "Es-" she began... then suddenly froze and fell silent.

The smile stayed on her face, but behind her eyes a sense of dread appeared as another presence made itself known to her.

Say it and see what happens, a voice spoke in her head. It was threatening, and the feeling of malevolence tied to it truly unnerved her into obedience.

Quickly and unquestioningly, she came up with the first somewhat appealing name she could think of. "Y-you can call me Lu," she spoke, trying very hard to hide the cracks in her excited demeanor. Names weren't that important anyway...

--------

Zeal had no warning whatsoever that the zorua was going to suddenly tackle him... if it could even be called that. It didn't exactly hurt, which left the eevee considering fighting back, especially when the zorua decided to sit on him and start talking trash. But, then he reminded himself that these two seemed to live here, and he thought about how he could get himself into trouble by defending himself here, and how the glaceon and zoroark had both been very nice to him and he didn't want to upset them by hurting their kid... and... well, he didn't really want to fight in the first place.

But that didn't mean he was going to just lay down and take this treatment, especially when he had done nothing. With a grunt, he wiggled his body into a position where he could turn his head up toward the zorua... and then he let out a deep yawn right in his face. But this was no normal yawn... It was time for the naughty child to take a nap.

Emmelyn had expected her brother to do something stupid like this, but that didn't mean she knew how to react or what to do about it. "Chance! Stop," she spoke urgently, lowering her voice to a hush after realizing how loud she was being in her panic. The other eevee didn't even seem capable of fighting back; either that or he was refusing to try. It made her worry that he could get hurt by Chance's behavior. Then he began squirming for freedom and turned to face his attacker, and Emmy was certain the two were about to fight... but then he... yawned? Was he just trying to antagonize Chance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Halloween 2019] Full House   [Halloween 2019] Full House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Halloween 2019] Full House
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next