Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries.

Go down 
3 posters

Should the berries get a more unique effect?
Yes.
A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. I_vote_lcap0%A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. I_vote_lcap100%A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Other.
A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. I_vote_lcap0%A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 5990

A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries.   A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. EmptySat May 05, 2018 8:53 am

no
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries.   A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. EmptySat May 05, 2018 9:20 am

Sitrus Berry is supposed to be an upgraded Oran, just like Super Potions are an upgraded Potion. They don't need to be changed and they most certainly don't need a buff.

I don't know where you're getting the idea that an ordinary apple does more than an Oran considering an apple doesn't get better than an Oran until it's a perfect apple which is nigh impossible to get without using certain services and spending poke towards it. You'd be better off fishing Reviver Seeds.

In all honesty you don't really need more than Oran Berries give. Sitrus Berries are better off used in ingredients for shops. Oran Berries restore 10 energy, you can roll a max of ten per page. Each Oran Berry gets you an extra ten rolls per page when your energy is at zero. Oran Berries are the ideal item to grab and use when you're low levelled and Reviver Seeds are the optimal grab for when you're high levelled.

The idea of the Oran Berry's effect changing based on location also does not make much sense and sitrus berries are still better off used elsewhere from their original intent. It'd be a pointless buff that just makes them more powerful than they need to be.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries.   A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries. Empty

Back to top Go down

A suggestion regarding Oran and Sitrus berries.
Page 1 of 1