Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A little lost...(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cimche

cimche

Poké : 890

A little lost...(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A little lost...(open)   A little lost...(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:31 am

First topic message reminder :

[19-5=14]
Cimche was hoping he was taking the right direction he was told to go, but from what it looked like it seemed he had took the wrong route. He looked around in the clearing he stopped at and all that he saw was a spoiled bitten in pecha berry. looking at it for a second he declared the spoiled fruit as a placeholder and moved along. He continued to walk unaware of which way he was going, and when seemed that he had made some progress he was bought back where he started in the clearing. Soon enough he began guessing taking ways off the path, and after minutes of walking was lead back to the familiar clearing, the rotten fruit seeming like a reminder of how lost he was.

"Hate getting lost." He said as he tipped over the fruit with a kick.

Tired and feeling a slight headache he sat down next to the berry, looking up to the sky through the tree foliage. He wondered if he should try climbing a tree to get a vantage point, but was bought out of that thought as he heard crunching followed by the sounds of ruffling leaves behind him. Quickly getting up he readied himself as he waited for who or what might emerge from the foliage.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cimche

cimche

PostSubject: Re: A little lost...(open)   A little lost...(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 8:43 am

(I'm not good with ends, lol)

"Yeah, a nice place to rest sounds good right now." Cimche said as he stretched out his back.

As the walked into town he saw that some of the shops seemed to be closed, for what reason he didn't know. He wanted to check out some of the shops as they passed by but didn't want to sidetrack the visit to the hotel. Soon they came across the Hotel Opal talked about, but cimche stopped herr with a question.

"Heard that there was a good guild here, I probably plan on joining soon. Are you a part of it?"
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

PostSubject: Re: A little lost...(open)   A little lost...(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 9:29 am

Opal was ready to show Cimche the inside of the hotel when he asked about the guild. She paused for a moment, then looked sad as she replied, "Not yet. I haven't had the chance to go and join."

The young Growlithe was looking forward to the time she'd be able to join the guild and become part of an exploration team. Things had happened to keep her busy, however, so this occasion had yet to occur. Some of this had to do with the closed stalls, but she didn't feel the need to talk about that to someone who was still a relative stranger.

((Endings can be hard. We can discuss further in PM if you like!))
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

PostSubject: Re: A little lost...(open)   A little lost...(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2018 1:30 am

"Think you would want to be a team with me? We did pretty good out there." He said with a hop as they continued to walk into the hotel.

All of a sudden he started blurting out team names, one after another thinking them out of the blue. "We can be team Flamespiral, or firespin, or fire stone. Oh, oh, or we can be team BlazingBurmise!" He said with as much enthusiasm as a child, as he danced around twirling and sidestepping all around, pokemon around him trying to not get bumped into.

"What name do you think we should have." He asked, stopping his dancing as he scooted closer to opal as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

PostSubject: Re: A little lost...(open)   A little lost...(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2018 5:51 am

"That sounds wonderful!" Opal replied with a happy bark and a wagging tail, "I'd love to be a team! I think you'd make a good partner! Those names sound good! Oh, we could be Team Gemstone! I was named after one, you know!"

The young Growlithe was terribly excited. She was finally going to be part of an exploration team! Between them, the two pokemon came up with such a wealth of names for their new team that it was hard to settle on just one. Still bubbling with enthusiasm, they went into the hotel to discuss the matter further.

((Aaaaand that's the end of this thread, but the start of a new team!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little lost...(open)   A little lost...(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little lost...(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3