Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[O] Gangs and Treasures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

[O] Gangs and Treasures Empty
PostSubject: [O] Gangs and Treasures   [O] Gangs and Treasures EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Rockruff wrote:
"Someone stole my childhood treasure! My parents gave me that bracelet, and at this point, I don't think I can live without it! It's the only thing I have left of them! I need someone to get it back, before the thugs who took it disappear. They're a gang in Grassveil, I know that much. I also know my bracelet isn't exactly the sturdiest thing around. I'd appreciate it if you could avoid fighting, but I know that's not always realistic. Just... get it back, y'know! There'll be a bonus if you don't fight!"

» Client: Rockruff
» Objective: Retrieve Rockruff's Bracelet from a gang in Grassveil.
» Place: Grassveil Town
» Restrictions: None for the base Mission, but to get the bonus, you must retrieve the bracelet non-violently.
» Difficulty: E
» Reward: 250 Poke + 2 Rawst Berry
Bonus: 4 Apples, 1 Gold Ribbon
» Expiration: 6 Months
» Exploration Points: 15
Back to top Go down

[O] Gangs and Treasures
Page 1 of 1