Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Colossal Corals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Colossal Corals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Breeze Energy: 22 - 10= 12
Items:
Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.

The sea was dark and choppy under the dark, cloudy sky. A lone head could be seen bobbing amongst the waves as the pokemon slowly made its way across the sea. Below the waves, a colorful coral forest stuck up from the sea floor. Anemones waved with the waves.

The pokemon was a mudkip, named Breeze of the Morning Rain, though most pokemon called her Breeze. She dove beneath the waves, swimming for the coral forest. She enjoyed the colors dancing below her as she swam down, down, down.

She circled an anemone, looking between the waving stalks to see if anything lay nestled between the stalks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Breeze Energy: 4
Items:
-Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)
-Joy Ribbon
-Strange Ticket
-Blinker seed

Breeze blinked as the oshawott suddenly plowed into the sharpedo's side. He flailed against the sharpedo for a bit, before turning to the surface, crying that they should flee. Then the sharpedo grabbed him in its teeth, refusing to let go. Breeze growled as her friend cried out for help. She swam at the sharpedo, letting loose another blast of scalding-hot water at its side.

The sharpedo finally let go of the oshawott, and turned on Breeze, snapping at the fin on top of her head. Breeze maneuvered out of the way quickly, and swam down, down, down... The sharpedo followed her, and Breeze hoped Tempo would take advantage to go get air. She landed on the floor of the ocean, and burrowed under the sand, before bursting from the ground, striking the sharpedo on the side once more.

The shark pokemon cried out, growling. Breeze summoned a wave of mud to overtake the sharpedo, and the shark turned, fleeing into the deep. Breeze huffed after it. "Stupid shark..." she muttered, looking up to see if Tempo had returned.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 12:45 am

He starts sprinting towards the surface as quickly as his limp airless body could, the injuries sustained due to the Sharpedo's bite not helping with his swimming... He would thank Breeze for helping him, but if he did so, he might accidentally trigger his breathing reflexes and drown...

His vision was fading, and he could barely feel anything... He couldn't tell what was going on around him, nor how far he was from the surface, but he hopes that he's close... Unfortunately, his best still wasn't enough, and soon, he breathes in the water's cold embreace, and starts sinking once again, reaching for the surface in desperation... He knows he might make it through this, but he couldn't do anything about it now...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Breeze Energy: 4 + 1 (page) = 5
Items:
-Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)
-Joy Ribbon
-Strange Ticket
-Blinker seed

Breeze swam up as she noticed Tempo sinking. She grabbed ahold of him, and swam for the surface. They breached the surface, and Breeze slapped Tempo, trying to get him to wake up and breathe. He had water in his lungs, but she didn't know enough to know how to fix it. "Wake up, Tempo, come on..."

She had never had a drowning victim in all her years of being her old Tribe's medicine pokemon... Most pokemon knew better than to try swimming without knowing how to. But it wasn't Tempo's fault... it was that stupid sharpedo! Breeze's eyes filled with tears as she kept shaking Tempo, trying to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 6:06 pm

He could feel something smacking him across the face, and it causes him to wake up and cough up water a bit... He could see Breeze when he woke up. "Thanks for helping..." he said as he recovers from drowning.

He felt a little tired from the swims they went on, but interestingly, he was raring to go for another dive, already. Nothing seems to keep this Oshawott down... "I think I'm ready to go. I mean, if you want to continue, of course. I would understand if you didn't, especially after what just happened..."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Breeze Energy: 5
Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)
-Joy Ribbon
-Strange Ticket
-Blinker seed

Breeze breathed a sigh of relief as Tempo began coughing, spitting out water and taking in great lungfuls of air. She let go of him as soon as she was sure he could tread water by himself, and watched him in concern.

"It's nothing," she replied to his thanks. "Anymon else would do the same thing, I would hope," she responded. She tilted her head, wondering why he kept going despite nearly drowning several times. She wondered if he was just stubborn, or if he just really wanted something that could only be found here in the Coral Forests.

"If you're sure you're going to be ok, we can continue, I guess." she said, looking below them to see an amomola and a carracosta pass by underneath them. They seemed to be in a really populated part of the forests. Further below, a binacle hopped along the seafloor.

She looked back up at Tempo and smiled. "Or, we could go to Rainfront Beach and have some fun there, if you want. It'd be less likely to run into anyone that will attack us, and we can still swim there."
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 9:58 am

He noticed the Mudkip silently questioning why Tempo wasn't giving up on swimming despite nearly drowning so many times... He tried to think of a good reason, but really, it's simply because he loves to see the undersea sights. "It's a beautiful place, after all, and most Pokémon are not able to explore it, so I decided to make the most of it. Plus, you never know where we can find some trwasures like these!" He points to the Joy Ribbons they're wearing around their necks. "But... Hmm... Maybe you're right. We should relax near shore so I won't end up in... dangerous situations so easily..." He looks... dissapointed in himself.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 11:37 pm

Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)
-Joy Ribbon
-Strange Ticket
-Blinker seed

Breeze immediately backpedaled when she saw how her words had affected her friend. "Oh, no... I didn't mean you couldn't take care of yourself or anything!" she hurriedly said. "I just meant... oh, bother. I stuck my foot in my mouth didn't I? It's just... I figured you would want to rest after nearly drowning and... well... Anyway, if you want to continue exploring, that's fine with me!"

She felt bad for making her friend feel disappointed in himself. She didn't want to make anyone feel bad about themselves.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 12:34 am

"N-no! It's fine! I think I had enough of exploring the coral for today, anyway!" The Oshawott quickly tried to keep the Mudkip's spirits up, as his response made her... sad or worried, or dissapointed, or... He couldn't remember the word for it, but either way, he was getting tired from the constant swimming and drowning.

However, another part of his brain seems to want to go back into the forest, once again... Maybe it's because of the excitement? Mystery? Treasure? Danger? Whatever it was, it was hard to ignore... "Hmm... Actually... One more time, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:35 am

Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)
-Joy Ribbon
-Strange Ticket
-Blinker seed

Breeze smiled weakly at Tempo's attempts to raise her spirits, assuring her that he was ready to go home. Then he seemingly changed his mind, but she didn't care. At least he wasn't mad at her or anything. She had stuck her foot in her mouth, after all. She resolved not to do so again.

Breeze rubbed her paws together. "Alright, one last try for some treasure!" she said bracingly. She dove beneath the waves, swimming toward the ocean floor.

Silver carried out 5 launched of one Coral Forest :
Colossal Corals - Page 3 N3VM6Co , Colossal Corals - Page 3 7EMwszH , Colossal Corals - Page 3 CqnPxwn , Colossal Corals - Page 3 PYQl7Wi , Colossal Corals - Page 3 Ehq01DP
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 2:32 am

One last dive for treasure... Looks like he should make the most of it with Breeze, at least. Tempo takes a couple of deep breaths to prepare for the dive, possibly the longest one today. After a couple, he feels himself ready to head under, and follows Breeze to the coral, once again.

Not wanting to waste the little time he has under the surface, he already starts swimming around the bottom of the ocean, looking for something interesting to get before he has to return to the surface. He could tell Breeze was looking around the forest, as well. Guess I should pick up the pace... He thought to himself as he went through some of the parts obscured by coral.

DJOshawott carried out 5 launched of one Coral Forest :
Colossal Corals - Page 3 R22AtxO , Colossal Corals - Page 3 DmuZ1dP , Colossal Corals - Page 3 8nds8h5 , Colossal Corals - Page 3 YitLomm , Colossal Corals - Page 3 PYQl7Wi

(OoC, this is the last of my energy, right now)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)
-Joy Ribbon
-Strange Ticket (2)
-Blinker seed
-Heal Seed
-TM Rain Dance

Breeze took in a breath, feeling the water pass her gills, straining the oxygen out of the water and filling her lungs with air. She dove deep down, into the corals that waved below her like tentacles in the ocean current. She swam around, noting a tiny heart-shaped pokemon swimming below her. She passed the luvdisc nonchalantly, edging around a dark cave, where she could see a sleeping sharpedo.

She swam past the cave carefully and dove deeper into the coral forest. She turned when something shiny caught her eye. It was a small disc, reflecting off the sunlight that streamed down from above. She swam over to it and picked it up, placing it in her bag -it was a TM of some sort- she'd have to get it appraised in Rainfront Town.

She swam around some more, enjoying the simplicity of the action. Her tailfin waved behind her, acting like a rudder as her stubby legs propelled her forward through the water. She always did enjoy a good swim -there was really nothing better, in her opinion. She turned as something yellow caught her eye, and she turned to see a large seed nestled between a rock and a piece of coral. She extracted it carefully, examining it before putting it, too, inside her bag.

Heal seeds always came in handy, especially if she was wandering in a place with lots of poison types. She looked around, wondering if Tempo had found something, too. She swam towards the surface, still looking for her new friend.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 2:56 pm

During the otter’s possibly last dove for the evening, he came across a glint deep in the forests again, and decided to swim towards it to see what it was...
To his surprise, it was a Treasure Box! His eyes widened in excitement and curiosity as he pockets it into his bag.

However, as he swam out, he realized he wasn’t alone... He saw a Lanturn and Chinchou swam by, but they seemed to just be a family that were just exploring. No, it was a Tirtouga and a Sharpedo that were about to attack the Oshawott and take the box that he grabbed. Unfortunately, unlike the Oshawott, who was feeling the strain in his lungs, Tirtouga was fine holding its breath. Sharpedo can obviously breathe underwater, so endurance wasn’t working in his favor...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Colossal Corals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Ocean :: The Coral Forests-
Jump to: