Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Colossal Corals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Colossal Corals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Breeze Energy: 22 - 10= 12
Items:
Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.

The sea was dark and choppy under the dark, cloudy sky. A lone head could be seen bobbing amongst the waves as the pokemon slowly made its way across the sea. Below the waves, a colorful coral forest stuck up from the sea floor. Anemones waved with the waves.

The pokemon was a mudkip, named Breeze of the Morning Rain, though most pokemon called her Breeze. She dove beneath the waves, swimming for the coral forest. She enjoyed the colors dancing below her as she swam down, down, down.

She circled an anemone, looking between the waving stalks to see if anything lay nestled between the stalks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 6:38 pm

"Well, I'm jealous of them, honestly... I wish I could breathe without worrying about drowning..." He mutters under his breath. As he swam on, he eventually found something stuck to one of the pieces of coral... It was a Joy Ribbon! "Nice!" He puts it on.

"Do I look c... ute?" He sees Breeze suddenly get hurt by a swimming Tirtouga... "You OK, mi-" Another swims by Tempo, knocking him back some more. "Ow... Watch it, alright!?" He yells angrily... He sighs and swims back to where he was, before, but a Carracosta smacks him as it swam by, as well... "CAN EVERYBODY JUST WATCH WHERE THE HELL THEY ARE SWIMMING!?!?" He seemed a bit ticked off, now... Too ticked off, in fact. He's using up a lot of air. "OK, calm down, Tempo... You'll only drown yourself that way..." He says to himself, trying to keep calm...

[7 energy left]
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Breeze Energy: 0 + 1 (page) = 1
Items:
-Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze huffed as another tirtouga and a carrocasta ran into her newest friend. "Geeze, what is with pokemon today? Not watching where their swimming or anything!" she muttered.

She swam over to the oshawott. "You OK there? That was rough. I hope you're alright," she said. "Now as long as we're here we may as well find some things. Like that, for instance," she pointed at a disc-like item lying a few feet from them.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:45 pm

"I know, right? Can't we wait two seconds without running into someone running into us? Didn't expect this path to be a major path Pokemon travel through..." He muttered under his breath, but he saw Breeze pointing to a disc. Upon closer inspection, it was a Water Pulse TM, one Tempo bought from the store, only to realize he can't use it... "I already have one of these, actually! Wasted my money on it, though... I'm sad..." He puts it in his bag, anyway. He put a paw over his mouth, however, once he realized he was running out of air, again... "Um... I guess we can search for a little bit longer..." He says, trying to save face...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:45 pm

Breeze Energy: 1
Items:
-Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze nodded in return to the oshawott's comment. "Water Pulse isn't able to be learned by all water pokemon, weirdly enough. I'm not even sure I can learn Water Pulse." she said. She cocked her head to the side as the oshawott covered his mouth, before realization flooded through her.

"Oh! You need to breathe again, don't you. Well, don't let me stop you from taking a breath if you need it," she spoke up in concern. She looked around, but didn't see any air pockets around. She looked up, and realized they were pretty far down in the corals. "Do you need my help getting to the surface? Just nod or shake your head."
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:22 pm

It's not the fact that Tempo couldn't learn Water Pulse, it's the fact that he can't via TM. He'll need to train more if he wanted to use the move.

It seemed like Breeze saw through Tempo's ruse to see his need for air, and just like her, he couldn't find any air pockets to get some air that he so desperately needs... Plus, the surface was indeed too far... He nods weakly and tries to grab onto Breeze. "Please... Hurry... Mmmmph..." He weakly says, his air supply draining as time went by...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze took the oshawott's paw and swam upwards, tugging the sea weasel along behind her like a deadweight. Thankfully, the mudkip was stronger than she appeared. She made steady progress, only looking back a few times to make sure the oshawott wasn't drowning. They breached the surface of the water, and Breeze watched as the oshawott took in deep breaths of air.

"Good thing you got me," she said playfully, splashing the oshawott in the face. "You might not have made it back otherwise, haha!" she said humorously, beaming at the oshawott playfully.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Holding one paw against his mouth, the other paw holding Breeze as she carried Tempo, he desperately tried to hold his breath... Don't breathe... Just don't... The surface is right there... He tried to assure himself by repeating these thoughts in his head, but he couldn't resist the urge much longer...

As they surfaced, however, Tempo involuntary breathed in water and started chocking, but it wasn't long until they reached the surface, allowing the sea otter to finally breathe, once again... "Haaaah... Haaaah.... Haaaaah... Thanks... Breeze..." He said in between his gasps and his coughs to get the water out of his lungs. Though he still felt like there was some left, he ignored that feeling and got ready to dive, again. "OK, ready to go, again... Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 pm

Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze nodded her acceptance of the oshawott's words. "Alright, if you're sure..." she said, looking him over in concern after his choking fit. She dove back down and swam for a clump of tightly-woven coral, looking it over for a way in. She was sure there must be something in the coral, otherwise why would a pokemon weave the coral in such a fashion?

She spotted an opening, and swam for it, squeezing into the hole with slight difficulty. Her sail bent to the side, and she winced. She managed to get into the coral, and looked around. It seemed to be a den of some sort, though the owner was currently away. She looked around for anything valuable as she listened to make sure no pokemon was sneaking up on her.

Silver carried out 1 launched of one Coral Forest :
Colossal Corals - Page 2 AZTkyVm
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 9:22 pm

After catching his breath, he dove under the water, again. "Don't worry, I'll be more careful, next time!" He follows Breeze into the twisted coral. His figure allowed him to slip through more easily, but it was still a bit hard...

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I'm worried that the Pokemon here might be... territorial..." He said. He's especially worried about drowning again... It's never a pleasant experience, unbeknownst to Breeze, whenever your body forces you to breathe in liquid you're not built to breathe... Nonetheless, he decided to look around, as well.

DJOshawott carried out 2 launched of one Coral Forest :
Colossal Corals - Page 2 8nds8h5 , Colossal Corals - Page 2 7EMwszH
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:19 am

Breeze Energy: 1 -1 (roll) = 0 + 22 (reviver seed) = 22
Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze shrugged. "What's life without a little adventure?" she asked. "Plus, I'm not scared of no feral pokemon. I'm tougher than anything out there," she boasted.

She came across a small seed. When she picked it up, the seed began glowing a yellow color, before there was a flash of light. When the light cleared, the seed looked different than before, smaller somehow, and Breeze felt energy return to her.

"Must have been one of those reviver seeds I've heard about..." she said.

Silver carried out 9 launched of one Coral Forest :
Colossal Corals - Page 2 Ehq01DP , Colossal Corals - Page 2 HYFCmF2 , Colossal Corals - Page 2 KRU9CgW , Colossal Corals - Page 2 FjVzOEv , Colossal Corals - Page 2 PYQl7Wi , Colossal Corals - Page 2 VpVNnvo , Colossal Corals - Page 2 VXKLn9I , Colossal Corals - Page 2 BD1l3SX , Colossal Corals - Page 2 Q86Oj9H
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:13 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." Tempo said in response to Breeze. "But... I can't help but worry... If we stay for too long, we might get caught, you know..." He said in a worried tone, but some digging allowed him to find another seed, like one he's found before... "Maybe they have the same effect..." He said.

Before he started to search again, some lights started to shine around the area... He could see that it was a Chinchou, but was it the Pokemon that owned the area? Not willing to take any chances, he finds some place to hide within the coral to avoid being caught...

[4 energy left]
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Breeze Energy: 22 - 18(roll) = 4
Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze ducked into the coral as she saw a shining light through the gloom. The chinchou passed them by. "Y-yikes... that was close. Let's get out of here," Breeze said.

She squeezed through the opening and back into the clear waters. She looked over at the sea weasel. "Do you need to breathe again?" She asked in concern, wondering if they would have to go up again.

"Go along, Serine!" A voice called, and a horsea sped past Breeze. A ball shot past her a second later, propelled by a shot of water. She looked around and saw a seadra not far from them, apparently having shot the ball towards the horsea.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 12:16 am

Tempo follows the Mudkip through the coral to avoid detection from the Chinchou, and saw that they were in clear waters now. "Another breath? Yeah, I should get one... Can't overestimate myself..." He starts swimming up, but his leg is hit by the ball that the Seadra shot, severely injuring him...

As he tried to swim up, some pulse of water hits him and disorients him. "Wh... What's happening?" He said, not knowing which way's up or down. He suddenly coughs up a cloud of bubbles, and his face is turning red, a sign of someone running out of air... He needs helps, soon... "Mmmmph..."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Breeze Energy: 4
Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)
-Joy Ribbon
-Strange Ticket
-Blinker seed

Breeze looked for the oshawott, and noticed him spinning out of control from the ball and shot of water from the seadra. She swam over to him, noticing him turning red. He must be running out of air! She grabbed onto him and started swimming for the surface.

Then, out of nowhere, a sharpedo slammed into Breeze, knocking the oshawott from her grip and sending her spinning across the waterway. The sharpedo turned around and came at her, mouth agape. Breeze yelped, pushing the oshawott up and out of harm's way. "You gotta get the rest of the way! I'll take care of this creep!" she said to him.

She turned and focused her breathing before letting out a burst of scalding water just as the sharpedo bore down on her. The shark pokemon wailed as the burning water struck its hide. It turned and eyed Breeze from afar; still hoping to attack, but not willing to get closer to the mudkip in case of another assault like that.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 4:59 pm

He felt himself getting helped up after being hit. "Thanks, Breeze..." He started to swim for the surface again, before he noticed the Sharpedo attacking Breeze. He may be weak, but... he didn't want to see her hurt any more... He heads down to help her... Despite his need for air... he still tried to fight the Sharpedo off, but it was too powerful for him. "W... We need to get out quickly..." He starts to swim away towards the surface until he was grabbed by the Sharpedo's teeth... He screams in pain and flails desperately tp get out, to no avail... "Someone... Anyone... Help..." He cries out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Colossal Corals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Ocean :: The Coral Forests-
Jump to: