Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Colossal Corals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:56 am

Breeze Energy: 22 - 10= 12
Items:
Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.

The sea was dark and choppy under the dark, cloudy sky. A lone head could be seen bobbing amongst the waves as the pokemon slowly made its way across the sea. Below the waves, a colorful coral forest stuck up from the sea floor. Anemones waved with the waves.

The pokemon was a mudkip, named Breeze of the Morning Rain, though most pokemon called her Breeze. She dove beneath the waves, swimming for the coral forest. She enjoyed the colors dancing below her as she swam down, down, down.

She circled an anemone, looking between the waving stalks to see if anything lay nestled between the stalks.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:01 am

[20 - 10 = 10 energy left]

It was just another day underneath the cloudy skies for the water-loving Oshawott... After he relaxed on the beach for about an hour, he decided that another trip to the Coral Forests would be a good way to spend some of his time in the morning... Though it was hard to tell how far into the morning due to the cold, gray clouds in the sky...

He takes a couple of deep breaths and dove straight down into the beautiful coral that stretched around the ocean. It was definitely a breathtaking view from up above... and literally breathtaking for the gilless Oshawott. He knows his limits, thankfully, so he decided to risk exploring the inside of the forest.

On the way inside, he saw another blue figure looking through the stalks of coral... "Hm? Wonder who that is?" He said to himself as he swam towards the stalks...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:36 am

Items:
Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.

Breeze looked around, and swam toward the coral forest, weaving in and around the coral jutting from the sea floor. She caught sight of something up ahead. She swam toward it, and soon it emerged from the coral forest. It was an oshawott. She waved at the sea weasel, and swam toward it.

"Hello!" she greeted the fellow water type. She then wondered if the other pokemon was a feral or not. She hoped not, otherwise she had just opened herself up for an attack. She treaded water a few feet away from the other pokemon, and waited for him to either say something, or attack.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:40 am

As the Oshawott swam closer to the stalks, he saw what the figure actually was. It was a Mudkip. "A fellow Water Type, huh? Guess I should say hi..." Tempo said to himself, as he swam towards the Mudkip.

"Hello, there, miss Mudkip!" Tempo said with a grin on his face. The Mudkip greeted back. "I see you're exploring the forests, too? This isn't my first time here, actually. Maybe we can explore them together?" Tempo offered his paw out to the Mudkip, hoping she'll take it so that they can explore together. Granted, he already has an interest in someone else, but another friend is always good.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:48 am

Items:

Breeze was relieved when the oshawott spoke back, greeting her. Then he offered to explore the coral forest with her, sticking out his paw afterward. Breeze cocked her head to the side, wondering why he had extended his paw. It wasn't a custom in her previous Tribe to shake hands, so she didn't have much exposure to such an idea.

"Uh, sure!," she replied brightly. "I'm sure with the two of us, time will pass much quicker! Plus, there's greater numbers in case a feral attacks." she said. Then she looked down at the extended paw, confusion written over her face. "Uh, is your paw ok?" she asked then.

Silver carried out 5 launched of one Coral Forest :
Colossal Corals R22AtxO , Colossal Corals FjVzOEv , Colossal Corals VpVNnvo , Colossal Corals NBPeudS , Colossal Corals 8nds8h5
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:53 am

He was ecstatic when the Mudkip said that she'll explore the forest with her, but is wondering why she isn't shaking his paw... "Um... Nothing's wrong, it's just I thought that you would shake it, is all... Well, I guess it doesn't matter." He says. He looks for a hole in the coral to enter through.

He does eventually find one, but he feels a little low on air. It's only been a couple of minutes since he started the dive, but it's better safe than sorry. "One second, please." He swims to the surface to catch his breath before diving under and looking inside the actual forest. "Wonder what I'll find this time..."

DJOshawott carried out 5 launched of one Coral Forest :
Colossal Corals 7EMwszH , Colossal Corals Z86ff7g , Colossal Corals R22AtxO , Colossal Corals 8nds8h5 , Colossal Corals HYFCmF2
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 3:05 am

Breeze Energy: 12 -12 = 0
Items:
-Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze cocked her head to the side when the oshawott said that he had expected her to shake his paw. "Shake... your paw? Why would I do that? Wouldn't that hurt?" she asked, still confused.

She then watched as the oshawott went up to the surface. She turned her head to the other side. "Huh... I didn't know oshawotts had to breathe air." she said. "So you just hold your breath, huh? Weird... Gills are much easier, I think," she said obliviously.

Then she returned to scouring the sea floor for any dropped items. She swam this way and that, searching in the corals. Then she saw a flash of pink. She turned back to the color, and swam toward it. It turned out to be a pink ribbon, laying half under a rock.

Breeze swam toward the rock, and put her feet on the sea floor. She took a few deep breaths, and pushed with all her might on the rock, shifting it over so that it no longer lay atop the ribbon. She then picked up the ribbon, and tied it around her sail in a bow, so that the bow faced the front of her face.

She then returned to the oshawott. "Look what I found! I'm not sure what it does, but it looks cute, don't you think?" she said to the oshawott. Then a growl sounded through the water, and Breeze turned toward the sound. It was coming from under the rocks on the sea bed!
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 3:16 am

When he reached the bottom of the ocean, he heard the Mudkip speak. "Yeah, I know gills are easier, but not all of us can gill, you know? ...What did I just say..." He said, facepawing... "Whatever. I adapt to holding my breath, so don't worry!" He says with a determined look on his face!

His search around the Forests weren't that interesting, right now. He found a seed, which seemed to be a Heal Seed, according to what he's read about them in Rainfront. He also found an orb which seemed to have a rainstorm in the middle of it. He didn't know what it would do, but he keeps it in his bag for the time being. Suddenly, a Tirtouga smashes into him in a fast pace, knocking him into the coral and scratching him up badly... "Ow... Not a good start..." He said to himself... "You alright?" A voice said from somewhere. It was an Alomomola. "I'll help your wounds..." She said. "Um, thanks miss!" He said, swimming towards it and allowing her to fix his scratches. "All better!" She said, before swimming off.

Something in his bag glows. It was another seed he's picked up. When he used it, it seemingly helped him recover the rest of his strength.

[Reviver Seed Used: 20 Energy]
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 3:39 am

Breeze Energy: 12 -12 = 0
Items:
-Mudkip Mud - Boosts Evasiveness and reduces the Energy cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1.
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Large pillars of spiked rocks rose from the rocky bed, and then the pokemon stood up, having been buried in the sand. Its beady black eyes searched for something. Then they landed on Breeze, and on the pink ribbon she had tied to her sail. It roared and started coming towards the smaller mudkip.

Breeze yelped and backpedaled, before her brain kicked in and she skidded to a halt, throwing up clouds of sand through the water. "Hey, you big bully! You don't scare me!" she yelled up at the barbaracle. The feral pokemon paid no notice to her yelling, and swiped a hand down at the mudkip.

Breeze ducked just in time for the hand to swipe just mere centimeters from her head. She rose her head again and blasted a scalding stream of water at the barbaracle. The water hit the pokemon in the side, and caused it to roar again, this time in pain.

The barbaracle glared down at the tiny mudkip and summoned giant rocks to rain down on the smaller pokemon. Breeze yelped and tried to dodge the speeding rocks, but only managed to dodge one. One, two, three, four rocks slammed into her body, knocking her back and slamming her into the sea floor. She wheezed, trying to get air into her lungs, feeling deflated and crushed.

The barbaracle stalked closer, growling. It seemed about to finish Breeze off, when a smaller rock suddenly sprouted limbs, too and swam over to the barbaracle, nuzzling the side of the larger pokemon. The barbaracle settled down, and walked away with the binacle in its arms.

Breeze breathed a sigh of relief. "At least that's over," she said to herself. Then she looked around. She had lost sight of the oshawott in the fight, and now he was nowhere to be found. "Hey! Where did you go?" she wondered.

A passing tirtouga shot past her, nearly slamming into her. "Hey! What's the big idea?" she asked indignantly. Another tirtouga shot past her, trying to catch up with the other. "Couple of kids," Breeze grumbled.

Last edited by Silver on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 3:51 am

He hears some fighting while he was recovering. "What in the world?" He sees the Mudkip battling a Barbaracle. "Oh, no..." He couldn't do anything about the fight, but she seemed to have survived the attack, at least, relieving him a bit. "Good job, miss!" He cheered. Helooks around a bit more and noticed a passage that tunnels deeper into the ocean. It was too dark in the depths to see what the paths were, but a Chinchou offered the two assistance to the deeper areas. "You know the way to any air pockets, too?" Tempo asked, worringly. The Chinchou simply nodded. "Just let me know if you need to breathe."It said. Tempo decided to head into the depths.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Breeze Energy: 0
Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze swam along with the oshawott and chinchou, keeping an eye on the coral forests around them. The chinchou led them through several tunnels and spaces between the corals, leading them deeper into the sea. Breeze looked over at the oshawott. "So, what brings you to a lonely place like this?" she asked the sea weasel. "I myself am looking for more pokemon to join my Tribe. We're rather lacking in water types, I'm afraid." she said.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:04 pm

Tempo started to run low on air, but he decided to answer the Mudkip's question, first. "Well, simply? I love to swim and explore during my free time! You'll never know when you'll find something interesting, after all!" He says. "But you said something about a clan, huh? I'll see about joining after the dive. I don't think we introduced ourselves, have we? I'm Tempo! It's nice to meet you!" He tried to wait for the Mudkip's answer, but his need for air couldn't wait. "Er... Chinchou..." "Got it!" It swam forward, Tempo following with a paw over his mouth...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 8:27 pm

Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze followed the oshawott and the chinchou to an air bubble, and watched with bemusement on her face as the oshawott took in deep lungfuls of air before returning to the other two pokemon. "I'm Breeze of the Morning Rain," she introduced herself. "But you can just call me Breeze; everyone else does."

She paused, thinking. "You would really join my Tribe? I have to warn you, uh... we eat feral pokemon in the Tribe... It's made up of mostly carnivorous pokemon. I just... some pokemon are put off by that," she mumbled. "Though really, it's just the circle of life..." she muttered out loud to herself.
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:18 pm

Tempo felt relieved, now that he got some air into his lungs. When he swam back to the Mudkip, he saw that it looked... a bit confused. "Oh, guess you don't know not all Water Types have gills, huh?" He said.

He listened to the Mudkip's answer. "Breeze, huh? It sounds nice, actually... Reminds me of relaxing on the beach, looking to the sunny skies... Well, used to be sunny, anyway... I do want those days to return..." He said. "Oh, and eating ferals? Well, I'm not exactly new to eating other Pokemon, actually." He said in reply to what Breeze said. "Well, I'll find more info on you later, once we're done with the dive, alright?" He continues swimming to a lighter area. The Chinchou swam back once he reached lighter areas. "Alright, what else is around here..."

DJOshawott carried out 5 launched of one Coral Forest :
Colossal Corals JZYGq8V , Colossal Corals VpVNnvo , Colossal Corals XlA6lvN , Colossal Corals BD1l3SX , Colossal Corals R22AtxO
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Items:
-Joy Ribbon(Equipped)

Breeze nodded to the oshawott's question. "Most water types I know have gills,
so it's weird that you don't, I guess."
she said.

Then she followed him into lighter area. "Um, so... what exactly are you looking for?" she asked, swimming after him.

Suddenly, her sail twitched, and she dodged to the side as a tirtouga, maybe the same from earlier, sped past her, laughing maniacally. "Hey! Why don't you watch where you're going?!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colossal Corals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossal Corals   Colossal Corals Empty

Back to top Go down

Colossal Corals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Ocean :: The Coral Forests-
Jump to: