Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lilly of the Night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Lilly of the Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Nocturna slowly padded around the darkness of Shadowhue Forest. She couldn't go to the town, everyone thought that she causes disasters. "Just because I warn everyone about them." She mumbled. The darkness was comforting though, so she just let her worrys float away in the forest. Her goal was to get to Black Mist Mountain someday, everything about it suited her. But for now this would have to do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:10 am

Lilly smiled. "Yeah...That's what I do, in my little home by Grassveil. It's hard being so young, and yet living by yourself....But it's easier too. Nobody to tell you what you can or can't do, but you hae to fend for yourself, get your own food...Most children are softies, because they live the cushy life, and them=n they can't fend for themselves. It's sad when that happens..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:15 am

"Yeah. I guess..." She was silent, for some weird reason the fur on the back of her neck rose. "I can sense 3 things...it's hard to tell what they are..." She mumbled, and turned her head around trying to get her bearings better. Suddenly she saw something glint, and at the same time 2 pairs of eyes appear. "Watch out!" She warned Lilly but it was to late. The duo began to attack.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:44 am

'ARRGH!" Lilly jumped out of the way of the Swadloon and the Weedle. She sighed, and Rock tombed the Swadloon before hitting the Weedle with Fire Fang. She walked over to where Nocturna had indicated an item, and picked up an Oran Berry. "Hey, would you mind if I had this, Nocturna?" She asked. "It's just... Well, I need it to make items for my shop."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:46 am

"Sure." She said inspecting the duo. Suddenly the Swadloon relatated with String Shot, but that was easy enough to dodge. Quickly she Feinted the Swadloon making sure he was K.Oed before padding over to Lilly. "So, what are you going to make with that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:55 am

"Usually I dry them, grind them to a powder, and sell that, bcause you mix a little of that with some water and drink it, and...BAM, you feel better in no time. But sometimes I get the urge to make candy... Maybe that's what I'll do with this one. Candy made from a Watamel Berry would be the sweetest, but some people like really sour or spicy ones.... Maybe that's what I'll do with the berries that have no medicinal purpose, but strong flavours." She tucked the berry into her bag and looked around. She didn't see any other Pokemon, so it would be safe to chat a while. "So, what are you doing in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:59 am

"I sorta live here for now....I would really like to go to Obsidion Crevice one day." She admitted. "It sounds pretty neat to be honest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:59 pm

"Well, that's good for you, I guess. But I've heard rumours that a mysterious Pokemon that can fly with no wings lives there."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:28 am

"A pokemon that can fly with no wings? What kind of pokemon is that?" She asked confused, "A dragonair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:35 pm

"No. Like that, yes, but it's black, red, and gold. Have you ever heard of a Dragonair like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:46 am

Nocturna shook her head silently. Even the shiny ones weren't like that. "Maybe it's some new type of Dragonair?" She padded through the forest. "Anyhow, I would somewhat like to see that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:57 pm

'Yeah, me too... But it would be SCARY." With that, she shuddered. "Hey, wanna play Battle Tag?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:26 am

Nocturna looked at Lilly, a blank expression was on her face, "Um...what's Battle Tag? Is it where you battle and tag?" Nocturna said confusedly, but she was trying not to reveal her emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Despite Nocturna's trying not to show her emotions, Lilly saw them. "I'll explain it. It's Tag, but you spar in it to tag them. Do you know Tackle or Scratch or another basic move? That's the only move your're allowed to use. If whoever is it first gets the other one or one of the other ones with the move, they're it. It goes on and the one who gets knocked out first is the loser."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Nocturna nodded, "I have scratch and feint, will that work?" She offered, "And I understand." She had 2 tiny worries about this game, A)She never played this before and B)She knew that Lilly must be really experienced. On the other hand, A)She had pretty good speed, and B) She had decent attack and defense. There was no turning back now. "I accept the conditions." Nocturna said finally, tensing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm

"Okay. Use can use Scratch in this instance. And don't worry about me having more expeirience playing this, I just made it up now. I'll be it first." With that, she ran up and past Nocturna, Tackling her down along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilly of the Night
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next