Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lilly of the Night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:48 am

Nocturna slowly padded around the darkness of Shadowhue Forest. She couldn't go to the town, everyone thought that she causes disasters. "Just because I warn everyone about them." She mumbled. The darkness was comforting though, so she just let her worrys float away in the forest. Her goal was to get to Black Mist Mountain someday, everything about it suited her. But for now this would have to do.
Back to top Go down

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:50 am

Lilly was wanderind around Shadowhue, looking for medicinal herbs and berries for use in her shop, when she stepped into a clearing and saw an Absol. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:56 am

Nocturna didn't jump, but she flinched a bit when someone called out to her. Doesn't she know that I'm the Disaster Pokemon? she thought to herself, noticing the rather normal voice used. "Hi." She said simply but quietly.
Back to top Go down

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 am

"So, what's your name?" Lilly was casual. Everybody knew that Absol didn't cause disasters; they merely warned of them. Of course, Lilly doubted that a disaster was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:11 am

"Nocturna." She said rather stiffly. She was rarely talked to, and she liked it that way. She wanted the Lillypup to go away, so that she could go back to her normal lifestyle, she liked it better that way.
Back to top Go down

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 am

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!" Lilly yelled out like that because suddenly a shape loomed out of the darkness in the forest. She had heard rumors that really strong Pokemon lived out in this forest.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:54 am

A Mightyena suddenly rushed at Nocturna in attempt to tackle her. Nocturna quickly used Faint Attack to dodge the incoming attack and knock him down. But the Mightyena didn't give up and then started his attack again, this time at Lilly.
Back to top Go down

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:23 am

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCRAP!!!" Lilly ran at it, then used Rock Tomb, defeating it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:33 am

"...good job." She admited slowly. She never liked talking, she usually would rather just quietly walk away. Suddenly she sensed something with her horns. "There's something over there."
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:07 am

"What is it?" Lilly ran over to the area Nocturna had indicated, but she didn't see anything.
(My gosh, Sakura. I'm soo sorry it took so long to reply, but I couldn't access any Forumotion sites.)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:44 pm

it's fine :) It happens :))
She padded around a bit closer, and then finally found the item. "I found it...I think." She said to the Lillypup, then picked it up. "It's a pecha scarf. Want it?"
Back to top Go down

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:43 pm

"Eh, no thanks. You can have it. I already have a Defense Scarf." To prove her point, she pulled it out of her bag and waved it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 pm

"Okay." She said putting it on. "So....what were you doing around these parts? No one ever comes here.....that's why i like it...." She told Lilly.
Back to top Go down

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Lilly shrugged. "Looking for berries and herbs, mostly." She admitted. "I started an herb-selling buisness, but it's not going so well..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:02 am

"I don't really get buisness...I just go out here because it's quite nice, and it lets me survive. Sometimes you just have to appriciate the little trees in the forest." She told her. She didn't know why but she seemed a bit less shy with Lilly, she seemed okay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilly of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly of the Night   Lilly of the Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilly of the Night
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next