Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Thuderstorm is Brewing!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

The excitable Mareep, known as Fermata, stood before the doors of the Guild, in complete awe of the amazing building. It hit him. He was truthfully shocked. He had finally hit it. It finally hit him. He was going to be in the guild. And he'd be a completely new guy there, and as he thought, he was going to be the absolute best, no matter what anyone would say or who got in his way.

With another look at the door, and up to a Pigeot that was perched on top, he still was catching his breath after the recent turn of events.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:26 pm

"What...um yeah, I'm fine." Fermata said, actually kicking back into reality, and following the path that Tallulah had took. "Sorry, I am just a little shocked I have actually gotten up to this point. I truthfully was never thinking I'd be here." He said, laying onto a straw mat and dropping the bag he was carrying on his tail."I kinda have a history of people not thinking I could succeed, like anyone else, so it's nice to have a name, even if it's small." Fermata forced a smile even though it was difficult. Old memories had a habit of causing some "facial" damage to Fermata.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 am

"Fermata.... At least you've had chances to succeed. I've been cramped at home my whole life, my rowdy brothers gettin' all the attention and me being taught how to be 'ladylike' and all that junk." explained Tallulah. "I should probably say something smart to finish my thought so.. I guess you just gotta take a chance." She sighed then smiled. "Well, now that I'm - oh sorry - we're together, we've got that chance. We're gonna show all those people who doubted us who'se boss!" Tallulah hoped she got the right message through. It wouldn't sit well with her knowing she got the right message through.

(Ripple says to carry on without her. I'm ready to finish whenever you are. Also, we both have enough pages to level up, so yay)

(EDIT: Seeing as you haven't been on for a while, I'm bailing from the team. I'm really sorry and if you ever do come back or if someone adopts your character or something, Tallulah and Fermata could be rival teams or something. I'm sorry for not saying this IC, but I couldn't tnink of a good way or reason to do so, and it would crush me IRL to see little Fermata's dreams crushed. Yes, that is how much I get into roleplaying.

Until next time!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thuderstorm is Brewing!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: