Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Thuderstorm is Brewing!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Thuderstorm is Brewing! Empty
PostSubject: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 am

The excitable Mareep, known as Fermata, stood before the doors of the Guild, in complete awe of the amazing building. It hit him. He was truthfully shocked. He had finally hit it. It finally hit him. He was going to be in the guild. And he'd be a completely new guy there, and as he thought, he was going to be the absolute best, no matter what anyone would say or who got in his way.

With another look at the door, and up to a Pigeot that was perched on top, he still was catching his breath after the recent turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:00 am

Tallulah, a young Buizel planning to be Fermata's partner, caught right up behind him. She whistled, looking up at the guild. "Quite the place, isn't it, Fermata? Our soon-to-be new home and all that." She smiled at Fermata."You ready for what's ahead?" she asked, noticing he was catching his breath. Activating her Aqua Tail attack, her twin tails suddenly grew wet, though she was holding back the effects so that the attack wouldn't hurt, a trick she picked up off of her brothers. She flicked some water at Fermata in an attempt to cool him off a bit. "Don't work yourself too hard. I know you're excited,and I'm excited too, but don't wear yourself out. That wouldn't be good, having one of us pass out in the middle of joining, now would it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:07 am

Fermata felt the feel of water hitting his face, kicking him out of his dreams and brining him back to reality. "Hey!" He said, playfully smacking her accross the face of the Buizel he had made friends with so easily. "Careful where you're aiming that. I could get all staticy and go all crazy Mareep on you. Even in somwhat serious moments like this, his playfulness wasn't being overted any easier that it already had been up to that point. Fermata had to be that way or "things would be boring all the time". He looked over towards the building, attempting to bring himself to reality that the events were not drewams anymore. He looked over toward Tally. "Why don't you go in first? To see the amazing sights to see." He said, in his happy way.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Tallulah rubbed her face where Fermata slapped her. "Yeah. Sorry... Heh."

"Wait. you don't want to go in first? You sure about that?" Tallulah knew it meant a lot to both of them to get into the guild, so why just her? "Y'know, we're gonna be team mates and all, so why don't we go together? I know you want this as much as I do, so I think we should enter at the same time." Tallulah figured that was reasonable in her mind. "Besides, I'm sure this has nothing to did with this, but I hate 'ladies first'. I figure myself equal to any other gender and species." She paused, considering what she said. "Well, except for the Pokemon of legends. I don't even compare to them!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 pm

"Um, yeah." He said, still trying to be a bit under control of the situation. "Let's go at the same time!" He said, taking another step towards the door, more coragously. It was their chance. He was ready, and Tally obviously was so, theyhad to now.

(Short...sorry...)
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:02 pm

(Its okay. I don't really mind short posts. (: )

"Okay then, " Tallulah replied. She stood right next to the door, even with Fermata. Tallulah began to slowly head closer "Here we go..." Tallulah said as she stepped closer and closer to the inside of the guild, waiting for Fermata to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Fermata followed along silently and stepped inside. As he walked in, he noticed how the the guild was gigantic on the side compared to the outside, and the hustle and bustle was a bit calmer then he would though. He was surprised to see how everything had it's own rhythm and was all going swimmingly. "This is...amazing..." He muttered out a bit in awe. He'd never been to a place like this and was shocked to see it, in person.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:03 am

Tallulah continued in with Fermata. It was quite the sight, definately not what she expected. She figured it would be pretty busy today, but it was rather organized. Everyone seemed to be in-check and working together without problem. Tallulah whistled in amazement."Yeah... Its quite something."

Looking around for any possible signs of help on how to join as a team, Tallulah had no idea who was who and none of the Pokemon looked familiar. "Now what?" she asked Fermata, "I've got no idea what to do next."

((I think we might need someone to mod the topic, though I'm not sure.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 am

((Yeah, let's go ask before continuing on.))
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:12 am

((No worries, already did. Fox says she'll do it, saying she will jump in if and when we start looking for the guildmasters chambers or whatever. Lets keep this as our last comepletely OOC only post, I don't want it to seem like we're getting free exp and Poke. (: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:26 am

Fermata had a look of thought on his face. He truthfully didn't know what to do next. He wanted to join the guild, because that was first on his checklist. He looked up, seeing all the lights from the ceiling making it a beautiful sight to behold. "We could find someone who can help us out. I mean, there's always someone to help newbies like us out." Fermata said, looking around for a sign, something that showed that he could get a little help from.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Tallulah nodded. "Yep. There has to be someone out here. No one to sign up aspiring Pokemon means no members." She scanned the guild looking for some sign of who to talk to. "Weelllll... There's a few doors over there. Maybe try looking there," Tallulah guessed, pointing to where she was talking about. "Other than that, I'm outta ideas..." She wondered how Pokemon did this in the past. Maybe it's just a bad day today or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:23 pm

"Hmmmm...." He thought for a moment, looking at the door. ON one hand, she could be right. That's where someone who is willing to help to be there. On the other hand, they could be the dying cat from curiosity. But in Fermata's mind, either one didn't matter. He could handle himself, right? "Let's go in, shall we?" He said, walking over towards the door, and beginning to push it open with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Tallulah followed Fermata to the door. She watched him- Oh for the love of the legendaries, he's opening the door up!

"Fermata, stop! Why can't you knock first? Who knows what's beyond this door!" she exclaimed. She looked through the half open door and sighed with relief. "Oh good. It's just stairs. We could of been in big trouble." She paused and looked at Fermata. "Just...Just make sure to knock first, okay Fermata? Now should we go down?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Fermata laughed a bit to timeself, hearing Tally get a tad mad at him. "You get startled too easily, Tally. Relax. Not like someone is gonna blindly attack us. I mean, are we that threatening?" He had a smile on his face, and a mischiveious one at that. He climbed up the stairs, and looked at the door. Then with a smile towards Tally, he used Iron Tail on the door. It was reenforced, so it wouldn't break that easily. Slamming on it as loudly as he could, he pretty much was having a bit of fun of playing with Tally's words. He stopped after a moment then looked at Tally. "Now, we wait." He knew Tally would want him dead after that but he was having fun, which was the point in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thuderstorm is Brewing!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: