Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Thuderstorm is Brewing!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

The excitable Mareep, known as Fermata, stood before the doors of the Guild, in complete awe of the amazing building. It hit him. He was truthfully shocked. He had finally hit it. It finally hit him. He was going to be in the guild. And he'd be a completely new guy there, and as he thought, he was going to be the absolute best, no matter what anyone would say or who got in his way.

With another look at the door, and up to a Pigeot that was perched on top, he still was catching his breath after the recent turn of events.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Tallulah followe Fermata to the next floor. "I can be threatening if I want! I'm just trying to be civilized!" Tallulah replied, crossing her arms and making the most threatening face she could muster to prove her point. She quickly changed it to a more normal expression as she had before. "I just want to leave a good impression. That door could of been closed for a reason. What if there was a bathroom or something behind it?" She gave Fermata a wack with one of her tails but aimed for his wool to hopefully tone it down, figuring it would cushion the blow.

"But yeah, lets wait. " Tallulah sat down on the steps, using her tails to signal for Fermata to sit down next to her. She flashed a quick smile. That Mareep would make a pretty darn good partner.

"So, what do ya' wanna do after we become guild members? I say were should take down a criminal!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Fermata felt the hit, and he knew it was justified. "That sounds perfect. Or save someone stuck somewhere. You know what I mean, right?" He said, sitting down beside his new friend. He was still partially daydreaming, thinking of being a a celebrity, and being someone that everyone know. It was just his dreamer side of himself, but he let it run wild, no matter how insane they might have gotten to.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 pm

"Yeah, or that... Or that..." Tallulah drifted off a bit. She wanted to preserve her energy for now. "Team Thunderstorm... It's gonna be epic, I'm sure." She smiled to herself. For once she was sure that everything was going to be fine. Tallulah refused to let her guard down, but at least she had a moment to breathe, a moment of peace. There was something she wanted to tell Fermata, and she decided now would be the perfect time to do so.

"By the way, my real name's Tallulah. Sorry for keeping it a secert and all that, I just like the name Tally better. Its shorter and not as girly." Tallulah grinned at Fermata. It felt a bit better knowing he had her real name, becuase what team mates wouldn't know each other's names?"Do you have a nickname or something, Fermata? You have one of those names that sounds like it has a nickname. Don't take that the wrong way or anything, your name's fine."

((Okay, Rose/Jay should be the one modding the topic now. So expect her to post soon.))

Last edited by Headphone Actor on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Fermata smirked. "You'd think so, but I don't. Fermata is my name and it means more then anything to me." He said, raising his tail up again and poking Tallulah slightly. "That's a cute name. Tallulah. It's not as good as Tally, do I'll just call you Tally." He said, moving his tail back. "Back on the farm I used to live on, I was called Rebel, since I was the biggest trouble maker. Even though I wasn't really a trouble maker. Trouble just followed me around everywhere. I'm a good guy. Always have been." He said, rocking back and forth as he told the story. It made him a bit nervous since he wasn't a fan of talking about his childhood, IT was behind him. It's the future. HE had to focus there, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Faye, awoken from her short nap by a kind-hearted Spearow, stood and shook the sleep out of her limbs with a quick kick of each of her feet. She toddled over to the doorway of the Guildmaster's Quarters and saw two Pokemon sat near the door to the mess hall. She called out to them with a curious look on her face. "Hello you two! You aren't registered here at the guild are you? No no, I would recognize you." She shook her head. "Well then! I take it you aren't here just to sit around." She smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Tallulah smirked. "Well, trouble is what I liv-" she started, then quickly jumped up at the sound of the door opening. A Meganium was there.

"thank the legends! Finally!" she exclaimed. "Yep, we're her to register! C'mon, Fermata! Its finally time!" Tally was happy that they now had some sort of guidance, and she figured a strong looking Pokemon like the one in front of her just had to be the guildmaster! This was going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Fermata was happily listening to the words that Tally had been saying. Then she seemed to have stopped. Looking over her saw Tally looking to something. Then, with a notice he saw A Meganium. From his position, looking up to it was a bit...intimidating. Fermata shook the fear away. HE was a fearless one after all. Getting up, he looked at the Meganium. "Um, hi..." He trailed off. He felt he had to say her name, but obviously, he had no idea what it was. "Um, yeah. This is Tallulah, and I'm Fermata and we kinda want to register, if that isn't a super bad thing." He said, quickly, regaining his composure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:39 am

Faye smiled warmly at the duo, stepping back so that the two could make their way into the room. "I am Guildmaster Faye." She introduced herself to the two before trotting back into the room herself and sitting down atop a pillow. She pulled out a leather-bound book and opened it to a blank page wherein she wrote the names 'Fermata and Tallulah' in a flowery, curling script.

"Now, to fill out your registration form I'll need some information." She announced as she jotted down the date. "I'm going to need your team name. That's it! It's pretty much no hassle." She grinned again.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:27 am

Tallulah followed the guidmaster. She whistled at the little they had to do. "That's it? Wow, this'll be easy." She nudged Fermata with her elbow. "I'll let you do the honors, Fermata. I came up with the name, so you should say it." she said calmly and coolly. She wasn't planning on taking "no" for an answer, as it would only be fair. "Go on! Say it loud 'n proud, just like before!"

Last edited by Headphone Actor on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Fermata, taking a heavy stomp on the ground. "Team Thunderstorm!" He said, in a loud and booming voice. Even louder then he thought he could even be in the first place. He then realized with that, it was official. Everything would be official the moment that name was written. With a wide grin he looked at Guildmaster Faye to see how this would all end, whether it be good, or bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 am

Faye smiled at the duo, firmly believing that they would make fantastic partners. She wrote down the name 'Team Thunderstorm' in the large book, placing the her writing utensil back along with it. She stood and trotted over to a shelf nestled in the corner of the room. She bent her head, coming back up with a worn leather strap in her mouth. She toddled back over to them, placing the bag in front of them. "This is your Explorer Bag. Inside is everything you'll need to start you training here at the guild."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:54 am

(I read some of the other guild threads, so I'm just going to use what I know from the others for this post)

"W-wow! Its done! Thank you, Guildmaster!" Tallulah exclaimed. "Its official, Fermata! We're an official rescue team, and it only took us minutes!"

Tallulah was really happy. Really, truely, perfectly happy. And yet confused. Was it really this easy? Now what? Where would she stay? What was in that explorer bag, anyway? She decided to figure out for herself. Tally knelt down and rummaged through the bag, taking out its contents. She took out the map, two badges, and some equipment. One of those, a black ribbon, was promptly tied around Tallulah's neck, her paws tying it into a bow at the back. "How do I look, Fermata? Pretty darn cool, right?" she asked. "Oh, and guildmaster, do we have a place to stay or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Fermata's mouth really could just move. He could form a real word. He was too much in aw to actually say anything. Everything from his face to his tail lighting up ever so slightly was a sign of just how insane amazed he was. He was finally in a guild. His guild. And with the combination of the bag and the little things within it, he was in pure shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:35 am

Faye smiled and chuckled softly at the duo's reactions. "Ah, as a matter of fact, yes there is." She tilted her head in a signal to tell the pair to follow her. She trotted out into the main area of the guild before turning and pointing down a corridor. "Down there are the rooms where guild members lodge. Yours will be the room all the way down and to the right." The Meganium gestured towards one of the only doors that was open.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:27 pm

"Uhhhh.... You okay, Fermata?" Tallulah asked, waving her paw in front of his head. "I mean, I'm pretty shocked at how easy this is but...." she trailed off, pointing at Guildmaster Faye. "C'mon, lets go. There's no time to waste!" she said as she followed the Guildmaster, bad strapped over her shoulder. Tally walked over to the room pointed out to her, said a quick "Thanks" and flopped onto the nearest straw bed and lay the bag on her chest. She sighed deeply and waited for Fermata to come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thuderstorm is Brewing!   A Thuderstorm is Brewing! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thuderstorm is Brewing!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: