Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mischief Makers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eventine

Eventine

Poké : 0

Mischief Makers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 3:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission details:

[Energy: 21 - 10 (entrance fee) = 11]
[Item equipped: Trap Scarf (negates all trap rolls)]

It had been one or two hours since morning dawned over Grassveil Town, and while there were some puffy clouds drifting through the sky, they didn't stop the city and the vast grassy meadows around it from being bathed in warm sunlight.  The bright, cheery weather mirrored the emotions of a certain Skitty wearing a blue scarf as she trotted along one of the dirt trails leading east away from town, her tail held high and a smile firmly plastered on her face as she traveled with two of her friends.  Just up ahead was the edge of Shadowhue Forest, the ancient woods full of trees that stretched higher than even the tallest of Pokémon...  This was where their day's work had taken them, and the Skitty was glowing with excitement.

"Okay!  Before we go inside, we should take a look at this job one more time..." she said while turning around and settling on her haunches.  Her tail swished back and forth as she fished a slip of paper from her bag and spread it out on the ground.

"It says that Plusle and Minun are living in a tree house somewhere in Shadowhue Forest.  It shouldn't be too far from the entrance if they still spend so much time bothering people in town, so...  We just have to find them, and give them a good talking to.  Everyone understand?" Darcy asked, gazing up at her two friends with a smile...  Her eyes lingered on Alki in particular, the little Igglybuff who had joined her team at the guild just yesterday.  Darcy had chosen this mission particularly because it sounded safe and simple, the kind of thing that would be a perfect introduction to how the guild worked.  And, well...  Missions where she got to meet new Pokemon were always Darcy's favorite anyway, so that just left her more excited than ever!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:08 pm

Darcy jumped with surprise at Alki's little outburst, and watched the Igglybuff with concern while she explained herself...  And if she was trying to convince Darcy to let her stay on the same team, she was doing an awfully good job...  The more that Darcy thought about it, the more heartrending it sounded to push Alki onto another team, full of new and strange Pokémon that she didn't know, and who might not be very patient with her.  Since the day they had first met, Darcy had liked the little Igglybuff, and her heart wanted nothing more than to help make her happy...  She wanted to keep Alki on her team, she really did...  She wanted to spend time together, and to help her feel better about herself, and to teach her how to read, and so many other things...  

Darcy squeezed her eyes shut and sighed.  She didn't want to say goodbye.  She truly didn't.  But was letting Alki stay the responsible choice?  Darcy hadn't protected her from Melanie, not really...  If Yooka hadn't been there, things would have gone much differently.  No one could deny that...

She opened her eyes again, about to voice those thoughts...  But when she saw Alki's frightened, tear-stained face...  She just couldn't stand making her feel any worse.  She couldn't do it.  She choked out a final few sobs and silently made a promise to herself.  She wouldn't let Alki down because of her own shortcomings, not if there was anything she could do about it.  She refused to let that happen.  No one begrudged Darcy for being weak, and she really, truly appreciated that, but...  It was time for her to start acting like a real leader of an exploration team.  If Alki didn't want to join a team with a more competent leader...  Then...  The only other solution was for Darcy to study and train and practice until she was on par with them.  No matter what it took...

"A-alright...  I-I won't make you leave, Alki...  N-not if you feel that strongly..." she said, wiping tears from her eyes and then forcing herself to her feet.  Her leg still hurt...  But Alki's Heal Pulse had taken the edge off, and it seemed that the worst was behind her.  She nodded resolutely, and made herself give Alki a smile.  Not the most cheerful smile she'd ever worn, since her face was tear-stained and she was still cringing slightly from pain...  But a good team leader wouldn't let herself drag down her friends.  And she would never give up, not if it meant keeping the ones she loved happy.

"Now...  W-who's there..?" she asked, turning to face the source of the laughter.  Yooka seemed to be using that one shadowy move of hers...  And she didn't sound happy, either.  Her actions seemed a little extreme for trapping someone who sounded like a child, but if this happened to be one of the Pokémon they were looking for...  Well, maybe this would be the perfect chance to give them a scare?

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:59 pm

Alki was a bit surprised at the tone Yooka's voice had taken suddenly. The Kecleon seemed more serious. Although, not quite angry. At least, Alki certainly hoped she wasn't. Was she? She definitely would have reason to be angry, but Alki had a feeling this wasn't the cause of the sudden change in voice.

Alki looked at Darcy, hoping to see something familiar or comforting in her teammate and friend's face. Things hadn't gone well at all. From the moment they'd entered the forest, things had gone horribly wrong. And now Alki realized that her friend was hurt... maybe she hadn't been using Heal Pulse long enough? "S-Sorry I didn't use it more... H-Heal Pulse, t-that is..." She mumbled, almost, but not quite inaudible as she looked at Darcy's paw. It didn't look pretty, although hopefully Alki had helped at least a little. She looked up at the Skitty's face, and returned her small smile with a small smile of her own. She didn't feel like smiling. But if Darcy was smiling, Alki should at least try to smile as well.

As she looked around at the forest, perfectly content to let Yooka handle the issue of the new voice, she realized that she hated the forest. It wasn't pretty, like some other forests she'd been in before. It was just dark, and ugly, and it had scary Pokemon and had brought nothing but fear and sadness to her. "I-I don't want to c-come here e-ever again..." she thought out loud to herself, as she turned to look away from both Yooka, Darcy, and the source of the new voice. Who was it?

Who cared. Alki sat down, counting down the seconds until they got to leave the forest. Although, she couldn't help but listen in as she heard the new voice began to speak...

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Plusle said, mocking the Kecleon's serious voice. What was up with her? He hadn't done anything wrong, so why was she acting this way towards him? Maybe he had laughed a bit, but who could blame him? They were all being so dramatic, the Igglybuff and the Skitty and even the Kecleon.

"Come on, take a few deep breaths, and just have a nice, little chat with me. All three of you, you all look like you need to calm down." He said, grinning at the three. The Igglybuff turned around to stare at him, the Pink Ball noticeably upset. Why? Why couldn't they all just calm down? "Look, sorry if I'm a bit abrupt, but hey, you used your... shadowy thing on me. Why do you want to trap me? I haven't done anything. But hey, I'll forgive and forget. I'm Plusle!" He finished brightly, hoping the Skitty and Igglybuff would cheer up soon. It wasn't any fun talking with Pokemon who were clearly sad.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Alki mumbled something quietly, so quietly that Darcy couldn't quite understand it...  But the little Igglybuff flashed a tiny smile afterwards.  Darcy tilted her head and gave Alki a small giggle in spite of everything that had happened so far.  It seemed like she was feeling a little better...  That was good to see.  It made Darcy feel a lot better too.

But for now, they still had business to attend to...  And if Alki was going to remain on her team, then Darcy wanted more than ever to be a good team leader.  Someone that Alki could place her trust in.  And so she turned her attention back to the voice in the underbrush up ahead...

And was taken aback by just how friendly and upbeat this Pokémon was.  Especially once she saw that the voice belonged to a Plusle, probably the Pokémon they had come here to see!  But Darcy couldn't deny that it was a real treat after everything their little group had been through.  All three of them really did need a chance to calm down, herself included...  And getting to talk with someone friendly seemed like exactly that kind of chance.  Maybe they could just have a nice talk with each other, and convince Plusle and his friend not to bother anyone any more, and everyone could go home happy...

She was about to take a few steps forward to get a better look at the Plusle, but Yooka simply got behind him and roughly ushered him out of the bushes instead.  "A-alright..." Darcy said to Yooka, a hint of confusion in her voice...  She supposed that this worked though.  It would be easier to talk if everyone was out in the open.  She just sat back down, relieved that she didn't have to put any pressure on her injured paw for a while.  "S-sorry to surprise you like that.  You're right.  We're all a little...  Worked up," she said with a sigh.  She looked exhausted, but she couldn't help but tilt her head and smile a little as she continued.  "This is a really good coincidence though.  We're from the guild, and we actually came here to look for a Plusle.  Are you friends with a Minun?  And...  Is there any chance that you know an old Torkoal..?"

"Hm?  Did someone call me?  What exactly is going on over there?" came another voice, as if on cue.  Some more rustling resounded throughout the undergrowth, and before long, a Minun emerged, smiling and eyeing the little group curiously.  He tilted his head and winced with sympathy as he saw just what a mess these Pokemon were, though...  Especially the Igglybuff.  The other Pokémon seemed a lot older, and a lot less sad, but the Igglybuff really looked like she could use some cheering up...

"I'm Minun.  I guess you've all met my friend already..." he said, stepping forward and taking a seat right in front of Alki, staring at her with a worried smile.  After a moment of thought, he opened up the tiny bag that hung around his shoulder, and rummaged around in it...  Then he took out a small piece of candy, and pressed it into Alki's hand.  "Ummm...  I don't know what happened...  But don't be sad, okay..?" he whispered to her gently.  "If you aren't busy, do you want to play together..?  We could show you our tree house if you'd like.  We have board games, and toys, and things like that..."

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:19 am

Alki looked forward at Minun nervously. Plusle sounded nice enough, and so did this Pokemon, but they were both bigger than her! And while they didn't look scary, neither had any of the Pokemon she'd met at the pond, but they'd still been rude to her. Sometimes she'd even gotten into fights and Alki had barely ever come out on top.

What if Plusle and Minun were mean like that too? They certainly didn't seem it... wait. Why was Minun coming her way? Her eyes widened nervously as Minun sat down across from her? The forest had played enough tricks on her, now what was she supposed to say to Minun? Shouldn't Darcy and Yooka deal with it, now that they'd found the Pokemon they were looking for?

"W-Well... erm, h-hi..." She mumbled. Alki couldn't help but be curious as she watched Minun take something out of his bag. What was it going to be? As she saw what it was he'd taken out,  she felt confused. What was he holding? And now he was giving it to her? She let Minun take her hand and press the thingy into it. If it was a gift, she couldn't just say no, could she?

"I mean... s-sure. I'll t-try to not be sad... I-I'm sorry..." She said, disappointed in herself. Both of these Pokemon seemed to be around her age, and they both seemed much happier than her. Why couldn't she be happy like them? They both seemed like such bright Pokemon and Alki wasn't...

Maybe if she hung out with the two, it'd rub off on her? Hopefully... "I-I mean, I-I'd actually really like that... j-just... erm... D-Darcy?" She called out, hoping to get permission from the Skitty. It wouldn't do to go wandering off and messing things up even more... knowing Alki, that was a very real possibility. "C-Can I go with P-Plusle and Minun?" She asked, forgetting about their job. Plusle and Minun seemed so nice! Although Plusle didn't seem to be paying much attention to Minun or Alki at the moment.

"No, I don't know a Torkoal. Why? They're so slow! Why would I want to hang out with one?" Plusle said. The Kecleon still seemed so serious! "I wasn't hiding , you three were just so serious and having a really... dramatic talk! That's all." He said, laughing again.

Minun had gone off to talk with the Igglybuff. Come to think of it, she'd been so quiet that Plusle had barely even noticed her. Minun was better at noticing those sorts of Pokemon... maybe Minun could make the Igglybuff feel better?

Plusle figured he might as well try to help, especially since these two seemed to think he'd done something wrong. So what if he'd been messing around with a Torkoal a bit? Was that a crime? He walked over to the Igglybuff and sat down by Minun. He smiled brightly at her.

"You seem so sad! C'mon, you should be happier. You're still young, not like the Kecleon over there..." He said, pointing at Yooka. "Heh-heh... Kidding! I'm kidding! But seriously... cheer up a bit, Igglybuff! We'd love to have you... if your friends are ok with that? We'd love to show you around... if your friends are ok with it? What's your name?"

"A-Alki. M-My name's Alki... j-just... w-what's this for?" The Igglybuff said, holding up the piece of candy Minun had just given her. No one had given her anything like that before... what was so funny? The question had earned a burst of loud, continued laughter from Plusle... [color=#ffccff] "W-What's so funny?" Alki mumbled, confused. It was just a question...
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 7:32 am

"Don't say sorry!" the Minun said with a tiny giggle as Alki asked for permission before he turned around and looking up at this Skitty hopefully...

And the Skitty seemed pleased about all of this!  She wore a surprised smile on her face as she watched what was going on between Minun and Alki.  She knew that Alki didn't have too many friends in Grassveil Town, so seeing just how well she and Minun seemed to get along struck her as hopeful and sweet...  Before she knew it, her tail was cheerfully wagging back and forth once again, just like it had been doing during their walk to the forest earlier in the morning.

But then the Plusle and Yooka spoke, and their words took the wind out of her sails just a little.  They still had a job to do, and Darcy wasn't very convinced that this Plusle had really never met a Torkoal...  He and Minun just fit the job description far too well.  They even lived in a tree house here.

"The team belongs to all of us, you know," Darcy said, quickly flashing the Kecleon a playful smile.  Although it was true that Darcy was Yooka's and Alki's senior when it came to working at the guild.  She had been the one to found this team, so she supposed that made her its leader, at least in an unofficial sense.  She had the most experience, so it was her responsibility to keep everyone safe and to help jobs go smoothly...  A responsibility that she had never been too comfortable with in the past.  But she took a deep breath.  She had told Alki that she could stay on the team, and that meant that the Skitty needed to try harder than ever to be a reliable leader.  Alki deserved to have someone like that...  It made Darcy nervous, but it was high time for her to accept that responsibility.

"Yooka is right, though...  You can go with them, Alki.  But we have some business to take care of first..." Darcy said as she regarded Plusle, swishing her tail back and forth and choosing her words carefully.  They had a job to do, but the very last thing Darcy wanted was to crush this new friendship that seemed to be forming...

"Um...  Plusle, Minun...  I think it would be really fun to spend some time playing together...  But could you make us a promise, first?" she asked.  "We were sent here by a Torkoal who said that a Plusle and a Minun wouldn't stop bothering herself and all of her friends.  Are you sure that you don't know anyone like that..?"

As soon as those words left her mouth, Minun's face seemed to pale a little.  It finally struck him that the two of them were in trouble.  Guild members did carry some authority, even novices like Darcy and her friends...  It wasn't uncommon for the guild to work with the police, after all...  And even if they could avoid a small team like this, who knew that stronger team's wouldn't try next..?  Minun shut his bag and shot Plusle an uneasy glance before whispering to Alki again.  "It's just a piece of candy, Alki.  U-uhh, whatever happens, you can keep it, okay..?  Don't worry about that..."

...And then, because the two of them were sitting so close, he spotted a gleam of light within Alki's bag.  He looked closer, and his breath caught in his throat.  It was Alki's own guild badge.  He'd just thought that Alki was the Skitty's younger sister or something...  His face grew even paler and he edged away, his eyes darting back to Plusle as if to ask him what they should do...
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 4:14 am

"N-No... I'm sure I haven't. I would've remembered a T-Torkoal..." Plusle managed to squeak out. The Guild? They were in trouble then! Both him and Minun and it was his fault for talking with this strange group... that was stupid of him! Didn't the guild work with the police? Plusle met Minun's gaze, wide-eyed. He had no idea what to do.

"W-We haven't done anything wrong... I-I j-just wanted to s-see if you three were Ok..." He looked between the three of them. The Kecleon seemed fine, but the Skitty had a hurt paw, and the Igglybuff still seemed out of sorts. Almost afraid? Why were they focusing on him? He looked back at Minun. What was he supposed to do? They were caught...

"W-We won't get... erm... i-in too much trouble, i-if we... s-say... did b-bother them a bit?" Plusle said, eyeing Minun nervously. He didn't want to make these three's life even worse, and he didn't want to lie about what they'd done...

"N-No! Err... y-you won't... I promise..." Alki said suddenly. They weren't bad Pokemon! They seemed really nervous, and both Minun and Plusle seemed fairly nice, she thought. Why did they have to get in trouble? That wasn't very fair... "R-Right? I-I promise... y-you guys w-were just joking, and... erm... y-you'll be fine." Alki peeked inside her bag, and took out her guild badge. She really wanted to stay on Darcy's team, but she didn't want Plusle and Minun to feel scared around them. Around her. They'd given her candy! Whatever that was used for...

"I-I k-know I'm a g-guild member, s-sorry, b-but... I-I'm also new? T-To Guild-Stuff, I m-mean, s-so... p-please don't leave, you two are nice..." Alki looked up at Yooka, hoping that the Kecleon wouldn't scare them away, or get them in trouble... these two seemed really nice! They'd given her a gift... "W-We won't get you in t-trouble, and I k-kinda wanna see a t-t-treehouse..."

Plusle looked between Minun and the Kecleon. His friend had given the Igglybuff a piece of candy, they seemed to have been getting along well. But she was a guild-member! And a guild-member would get them in trouble. "Look, Alki's right. They were just jokes! W-We'll stay if you promise we won't get into too much trouble..." He finished, his gaze darting between the Skitty, Kecleon, and Igglybuff. If Minun wanted to run, he'd follow him, but... the Igglybuff was almost pleading, she seemed much more distraught than he would've thought a guild-member would be over something like this. Who was she pleading to? The Kecleon? Him? The Skitty? This was confusing...
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 3:44 am

Minun stepped close to Plusle, clinging onto his shoulder and nodding shakily as his friend tried to explain everything...  Darcy wasn't quite sure what to think of it all.  These two were just children, so of course she had planned to let them go with nothing more than a warning, as long as they promised to be kinder next time...  But now that the two of them knew what was going on, they were trembling in fear!  She didn't want that.  She gave them a gentle smile, feeling half-amused and half-sympathetic, preparing to let them know...

But to her surprise, Alki spoke up first, voicing her own feelings.  Darcy closed her mouth and found herself smiling even wider than before...  Alki was speaking with the targets of their mission!  Plusle and Minun were none too intimidating, of course, but for Alki, it still must have taken some courage!  Or at least a good deal of kindness, and some hopes of spending more time with these two.  Either way, it made Darcy feel happy for her friend...  Despite all of today's bumps and scrapes, maybe things would work out after all...

Then Yooka stepped forward, shocking Darcy out of her little reverie and making her cringe...  Why did she have to be so harsh all of a sudden?  And why did she have to bring up the incident with Alki's sister?  That was...  Well, it hadn't been fun, to say the least...  "T-there's no way they did anything that bad, Yooka..." Darcy mumbled, staring at the ground...  Right..?  They had probably just pulled a lot of little jokes that had gone too far...  That was what she had guessed from the job description, at least.  It made it sound as if all of this trouble had been ongoing for a while.

But in the next moment, all of that vanished from her mind.  A cloud of dust erupted over Yooka, and Darcy stumbled away in a panic, squeezing her eyes shut and coughing until she was well away from it.  "Y-Yooka..?" she said, looking at her friend again, now collapsed on the ground...  That must have been some kind of powder move, right?  Darcy looked beyond the Kecleon to see who the culprit was...  And she almost mistook them for trees at first.  Two enormous, plant-like creatures towered over the little group, each at least three times as tall as Darcy.  She sank her claws into the ground and did her best to control her breathing while she listened.

...But despite their looks, and what they did to Yooka...  They didn't seem too bad.  "W-well...  I-I'm sorry that Yooka was doing that.  S-she wouldn't have actually hurt them.  ...I-I think..." Darcy said while stepping between her friends and these Exeggutor.  Her heart raced...  But she couldn't help but feel protective of her friends.  And she didn't want these new Pokémon to scare away Plusle and Minun, not when everything was going so well...  "S-sorry that you had to come all this way for nothing.  I think we have things under control though.  Y-you can tell Torkoal that these two won't bother anyone again, alright..?"

Meanwhile, Minun squeezed his eyes shut tightly and cowered behind Alki, trembling and taking hold of her arm...  "I-I didn't...  I-I really, really didn't think that...  That it was a big deal..." he quietly choked out...  "W-why did so many people come?  T-they'll go away, right, Alki..?"
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Alki looked up at the Exeggutors, terrified. She was vaguely aware of Minun hiding behind her, but Alki herself wanted to hide behind Darcy. She felt herself begin to tremble. Why were they here? Well... she knew the why. But why did Alki have to be here with them? She could only find herself meekly agreeing. "Y-Yeah..." She certainly hoped they'd go away, at least.

But at the same time... why was Minun hiding behind her? Alki felt as though she owed him a bit more than just a yes... even if she was just as scared as he was. The only thing that kept her in place was the fact that Minun trusted Alki to help him. "T-T-T-They'll g-go away..." That was much less comforting than Alki had hoped it'd be.

But at least Plusle seemed a bit more collected than Minun and Alki. If only a bit.

"C-C'mon! The Guild-Member's right... w-we won't do it again..." He said, staring up at the Exeggutor. "P-Please l-leave..." He said, turning his attention away from the Exeggutor and towards his friend, Minun.

"M-Minun, it'll be fine... y-you too Alki... perk up, alright?" He whispered, giving Minun a hug, and after a bit of hesitation, deciding to give Alki one as well. She was a guild-member, sure, but it didn't seem too bad. Alki returned the hug, confused. Hadn't they just been mad at her for being in the guild? For only a few moments, her fear was replaced by confusion, as she looked at Darcy, hoping the Skitty could clear things up. Was being in the guild bad or not? Were they still scared of her?
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Darcy sighed, then walked back over to Alki and settled prone on the ground while she listened to this Exeggutor.  They didn't seem too bad, and they didn't seem worried about Plusle and Minun.  Although it was a little unsettling to see all of those heads speak independently of one another...  Especially since Darcy had never seen this kind of Pokémon before.

"Yeah.  It would be nice if you could stay until Yooka wakes up.  ...I feel a lot more comfortable when she's around..." she said.  Even if Yooka was a little strange, and not the nicest Pokémon ever, she was a lot bigger and tougher than Darcy herself...  "S-she's fine.  She isn't feral or anything.  You don't have to worry about that."

Minun seemed to calm down a little too, though he didn't let go of Alki's arm.  He just sat down alongside her and sighed.  "Uhh...  Sorry for...  Losing it there, for a second..." he whispered, looking at the ground.  "...But...  Do you think...  Do you think you could ask him something for me..?  I'd do it myself, but...  He's...  Kind of scary, still...

"Could you ask him if Torkoal's things are okay or not?  We didn't mean to break any of them.  We were just playing around.  But if we actually ruined any of her belongings...  I want to help fix it, if I can..."
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Alki couldn't stop staring at the Exeggutor. She felt so small! She felt small next to Darcy, next to Yooka but this was one hundred times worse! She felt herself begin to shake out of fear as she listened to what Minun wanted Alki to ask the Exeggutor.

But Minun trusted her! Alki couldn't trust herself, but she wanted to hang on to this feeling of importance if only for a bit. She wanted to help! Wasn't that the point of the guild? She'd left her home to feel important, and now she could help Minun!

"Y-You go ahead, Alki." Plusle said. Alki couldn't tell if it was out of fear, or something else. Either way, these two were being awfully nice to her. She wanted to repay them.

"Err... E-Excuse me, M-Mr... E-Exeggutor. I was wondering... d-did we... or... they, b-break any of... T-Torkoals stuff? I mean... j-just... uh, wondering. He said they didn't mean to. Minun did. He said he also wants to help fix stuff, if h-he did... i-is that ok? S-Sorry..." Alki asked, bumbling her words as her face begin to turn a bright red.

She was so bad at talking! Why was she so bad? At least she'd helped Minun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischief Makers
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next