Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mischief Makers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eventine

Eventine

Poké : 0

Mischief Makers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 3:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission details:

[Energy: 21 - 10 (entrance fee) = 11]
[Item equipped: Trap Scarf (negates all trap rolls)]

It had been one or two hours since morning dawned over Grassveil Town, and while there were some puffy clouds drifting through the sky, they didn't stop the city and the vast grassy meadows around it from being bathed in warm sunlight.  The bright, cheery weather mirrored the emotions of a certain Skitty wearing a blue scarf as she trotted along one of the dirt trails leading east away from town, her tail held high and a smile firmly plastered on her face as she traveled with two of her friends.  Just up ahead was the edge of Shadowhue Forest, the ancient woods full of trees that stretched higher than even the tallest of Pokémon...  This was where their day's work had taken them, and the Skitty was glowing with excitement.

"Okay!  Before we go inside, we should take a look at this job one more time..." she said while turning around and settling on her haunches.  Her tail swished back and forth as she fished a slip of paper from her bag and spread it out on the ground.

"It says that Plusle and Minun are living in a tree house somewhere in Shadowhue Forest.  It shouldn't be too far from the entrance if they still spend so much time bothering people in town, so...  We just have to find them, and give them a good talking to.  Everyone understand?" Darcy asked, gazing up at her two friends with a smile...  Her eyes lingered on Alki in particular, the little Igglybuff who had joined her team at the guild just yesterday.  Darcy had chosen this mission particularly because it sounded safe and simple, the kind of thing that would be a perfect introduction to how the guild worked.  And, well...  Missions where she got to meet new Pokemon were always Darcy's favorite anyway, so that just left her more excited than ever!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Darcy took a deep breath and then sighed as Alki leaned against her and Yooka confirmed that the other group of Pokemon had left.  It was very, very good that Alki was feeling better, and that she had promised to not be so hard on herself...  It was hard to describe just how much of a relief that was.  But if her team found that bow, how would they return it now..?  It meant a lot to those Pokemon, they had said.  Did the guild have a lost-and-found?  Or would it be better to just scour the forest until they found that group again..?

She didn't have much time to think about it.  Yooka mentioned the rustling bushes, and Darcy's ears perked up, quickly hearing them too.  "H-hello..?" she said as she looked up, her voice a little shaky after pouring her heart out to Alki just a moment earlier...

No sooner had the words left her mouth than whatever was in the bushes started running away.  The undergrowth was dense, but Darcy thought she saw a flash of red and yellow amidst the movement...  Was that Plusle?  Yooka didn't think so, but it was hard to be sure!

"W-wait!  Plusle, is that you?  We need to talk!" Darcy shouted as she sprang to her feet and bounded along a narrow path that ran parallel to the rustling bushes.  She wished that she could have had a moment to calm down before running into those children, but she couldn't complain!  She just hoped they wouldn't keep running...
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:25 am

Alki heard the unsteadiness in Darcy's voice. Despite herself, she was beginning to feel a bit better, if only because Darcy had stopped crying, yet the shakiness reminded herself of how badly she'd hurt Darcy, and how much worse it could have turned out. But Darcy was beginning to feel better, so Alki kept her thoughts about just how badly she'd behaved to herself.

What about Plusle? Alki looked around suddenly, disinterested in the small patch of ground she'd been staring at for so long. Plusle was somewhere close by! Darcy had said so. Where? Alki looked around, desperate to catch a glimpse of the Pokemon they'd been looking for. But she didn't, and Darcy began to run after them.

Alki bounced forward, following after her friend. But the Skitty was much faster than the Igglybuff, and she found herself falling behind pretty quickly. "H-Hey! W-W-Wait!" She called out. After having such a serious and, at least for Alki, emotionally taxing talk, this run came as something that she really did not want. But what could she do? Plusle wouldn't be slowing down any time soon.

"Wait up!" She called again, but she wasn't quite sure who exactly she was talking to. Darcy or Plusle? She'd appreciate it if either of them waited for her. Preferably both. She was getting tired...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:29 am

Darcy continued bounding along the forest trail, passing between trees and bushes as quickly as a Skitty like herself could manage...  Air rushed past her face and ruffled her fur as she chased after the movement in the undergrowth up ahead.  She faintly heard Alki calling for her to slow down, and it caused her to stumble for a moment, instinctively wanting to stop and wait...  But she couldn't do that just yet, not when the Pokémon they were here to meet was so close!  Leaving Alki behind made Darcy feel awful, especially after seeing her berate herself so badly just a moment ago, but once she caught up to Plusle she would surely be able to convince them to stop running...

...Despite her best efforts, though, she was somehow losing ground to the rustling bushes up ahead.  How could that be happening?  Were Plusle bigger than she'd remembered?  Or was this one just very, very fast..?

Then she heard Yooka speak up, too.  Well, it would make much more sense if this Pokémon wasn't Plusle.  But then why were they running away?  And what other forest Pokémon looked yellow and red..?

The path got thinner and thinner as Darcy chased, until it became difficult even to move through the plants cloying over her.  But eventually she burst forward into a small clearing and screeched to a halt.  Panting heavily, she glanced around for whoever she had been chasing...  She couldn't spot them at first, though.  The only thing that stuck out to her was that all of the trees and bushes fencing in the clearing were draped with some kind of grey, silky substance.  Like they had been left alone for so long that they had gotten covered in dust.  Or maybe...  Spider webs...

"Well, well...  This makes things a little more interesting..." came a voice from right above Darcy.  She jumped with a start and looked up, and her face paled at what she saw looming amidst the tree branches above her...  A huge, red, arachnid Pokemon...  It was an Ariados.

Darcy turned around and stumbled backward, deeper into the clearing, trying to speak up but failing.  She'd had a nasty encounter with an Ariados once before, and a spike of adrenaline was rushing through her body...  And as she took a better look at the Ariados, she noticed something else that made her even more worried than before.  The spider Pokemon was wearing a big, dark-red bow around her neck...

"That scarf of yours...  Do you know just how lucky you are to have it?" the Ariados said as she moved a little closer with her long, spidery legs, eyeing Darcy the whole time...

"H-huh?" Darcy managed to stutter, shrinking back even farther.  Her trap scarf..?  She looked at the ground at the mouth of the clearing, and...  Sure enough, her passing had revealed a latticework of thin twigs placed above a wide hole, obscured with grass and fallen leaves...  Her trap scarf must have allowed her to walk right over it somehow.  Darcy took a nervous peek inside, wondering just what she had avoided, and she saw...  A deep pit, thick with layer upon layer of sticky spider silk...  If anyone fell inside, getting out on their own would be no simple matter...

"Anyway, you and your friends...  Give it up.  I'm not giving you this bow.  So get out of here now, or I'll just have to force you."

"W-wait, but..." Darcy mumbled in return, still too startled to articulate much more...  Why had this Ariados stolen Slakoth's bow?  Should they try to take it back..? It meant a lot to him...  Darcy shot a panicked glance towards the entrance of the clearing, wondering what Yooka and Alki would think of all of this once they caught up...
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:36 am

Alki felt herself begin to be carried in a tight grip, which almost immediately after loosened to a firm, but much more comfortable one. It was probably for the best, Yooka was much faster than Alki, as well as much smarter, so there wasn't any possibility that she'd get anyone in trouble if Yooka carried her. Alki felt herself moving quite a bit faster than before, and she couldn't say she disliked the feeling. Why couldn't she bounce this fast?

But... nevermind that. Darcy said she'd seen Plusle? Or maybe not Plusle... Yooka said it wasn't Plusle. Who or what else could it be though? The forest was scary... maybe it was just some other Pokemon. It had to be, but what if it was more dangerous than the big, albeit friendly, Pokemon they'd just met...

"D-Darcy?" She called out, hoping that her voice was heard by the Skitty. She suddenly felt a bit scared... why were they running so fast? Was something going on? Something had to be going on, otherwise Yooka wouldn't be running that fast. "Darcy?" She called again, louder, loosening herself from Yooka's hold, and standing on her own two feet next to the Kecleon.

They must've been pretty close to Darcy, after all, Yooka had been running really fast. She strained her hearing, hoping to catch a small snippet of sound from Darcy. And she did! Sounds of a conversation. Alki was sure she was talking to the "Plusle". But... Plusle didn't sound very friendly.

Alki walked into the clearing, where she saw Darcy talking with a sort of Spider-Like Pokemon. She thought back to when she'd met the other Pokemon, the Slakoth and Pinsir... they'd seemed scary too, she figured that she should be nicer to this Pokemon than to the other two. She didn't want to get in trouble again. She continued to walk forward, wanting to get closer to Darcy, and by extension the other Pokemon, but she suddenly felt herself begin to lose balance. Why was she falling? There wasn't anything near her, she was walking on the ground! What was going on? But she was definitely falling, falling and landing on some sorta sticky... stuff. Why was this hole where it was? How had Darcy not fallen into it?

"H-Hey!" She called out, suddenly feeling panicked and scared and stupid. And stuck. She couldn't really move much. How had she been so blind? Darcy hadn't fallen through... "H-Help?" She said, a bit quieter. How embarrassing... maybe the other Pokemon would help her? Maybe... but who'd put the trap there? Alki suddenly felt much more scared... "I-I'm stuck... w-who put this here? I-I'm sorry Darcy... I s-s-should've payed better attention to w-where I was going..." Being kinder to herself was hard. Even just pretending, she was stupid for falling into that trap... "B-But... e-err... I c-can't really move too well..." She felt one of her feet begin to feel lazy. She'd fallen into a rather uncomfortable position and now her leg felt numb. Blood flow? Probably. She supposed having one foot pressed against the other wasn't very good... it could've been worse. It was still kinda uncomfortable... but she had no one to blame but herself. At least she was looking up, and she could see if anyone would come to help her. That was a plus. "S-Sorry...

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:23 am

"A-Alki!" Darcy shouted the instant she saw the Igglybuff stumble and fall into the trap.  Ugh, what had she been thinking, not warning her friends about it..?  She'd just been so intimidated by this Ariados, she supposed...  While she didn't think Alki would be hurt, she still felt bad for letting her friend fall in like that.  The last thing Alki needed was to feel that she was slowing everyone down...

Thankfully, Yooka was already working on a solution, tying a strand of older silk around a tree and tossing the other end into the pit.  But as she approached the clearing, the Kecleon followed with a slew of accusations that made Darcy feel more uneasy about this situation than ever...  Could they be true..?  Had this spider Pokémon wanted something more than just to keep the ribbon..?

Yooka offered to deal with the Ariados, and Darcy swallowed and gratefully nodded her head, too shaken to say much as she bounded over to the pit and peered inside...  Sure enough, Alki was there, lying on her back...  She hadn't sunk too deeply into the webs, thank goodness, probably because she weighed so little.

"U-um, Alki, are your hands free?  Can you grab on to this rope?" Darcy called out, her voice wavering with concern.  If Yooka was right, and this Ariados was planning something nasty, then helping Alki up seemed frighteningly urgent...  "Just hold on to it, and I'll...  I'll pull you out, okay..?"  She gripped the rope in her teeth and stood at the very edge of the pit, leaning over as far as she could manage and hoping she could get the rope close enough for Alki to grab on...

Meanwhile, the Ariados climbed down to the forsest floor, bristling as she shot Yooka a resentful look.  "As if I'd do something like that!  I value my privacy, and I don't take kindly to being chased, but I'd never resort to senselessly hurting others."  She looked away, her eyes still burning with frustration or anger.  "I'd just hoped to use that trap of mine as a chance to scare her off.  I...  Overheard you speaking to that Slakoth earlier, and knew you'd be after me for this ribbon, so I ran, and came here."

With that, she resumed glaring at Yooka and took a step forward.  "But I refuse to give it to you.  Now get out of here this instant, or like I said, I'll force you.  I have nothing to give you three and I'm in no mood for talking."
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:36 am

"Y-Yeah... Y-Yeah I c-can..." Alki said, looking up at the sky above her. Although there wasn't much sky to see... just trees and shadows and Darcy's face. It was nice to not be alone, sometimes, she supposed. If she were alone, then nobody would be around to help her get out, and she'd be stuck in those webs for... who knows how long? It wasn't something Alki really wanted to dwell on. Although, at the same time, she couldn't help but feel a tad useless. Neither Yooka nor Darcy had fallen into the trap. Only Alki. And now they had to take the time to help her out...

Alki grabbed onto the rope, her hands trembling a bit as she did. Would it hurt to get pulled out? She'd be fine, wouldn't she? She'd lost a lot of feeling in her left foot, although that would hopefully come back once it wasn't twisted awkwardly under her. At least it didn't hurt. "Ok... I-I'm ready..." She called out, hoping that it'd work. She didn't want to be stuck in a hole... especially when there was a scary Pokemon that she could only assume had made the web right there. Why had she made a web? "W-We'll be fine, right?" She called out, before she could stop herself. What a baby-ish question! But... she couldn't help but wonder that. She felt a bit scared. Things would be fine, right?
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 am

Darcy continued leaning over the pit, her tail twitching as she watched Alki take hold of the rope.  Thank goodness the Igglybuff's arms were free!  Getting her out of this pit would have been so much harder otherwise.  But even though getting Alki out should have been easy from there, the Igglybuff still seemed nervous and afraid...  Her question made Darcy want to give her a hug and tell her that everything would be alright, but she had to settle for giving Alki a determined nod, then pulling backwards, the rope still in her mouth...

Alki was stuck much more firmly than she'd expected, though.  The webs that were binding the Igglybuff stretched a little, but still clung stubbornly to her body...  "U-umm...  Did that hurt, Alki?  Should I try pulling harder..?" Darcy asked, letting go of the rope and peering into the pit once again.  She hoped she hadn't injured Alki at all by accident...

And then Yooka spoke up, voicing her disappointment.  Darcy cringed and flattened her ears while glancing away.  She and Alki were capable of handling guild missions!  Right..?  Sure, letting Alki fall into this hole had been a mistake, but Darcy had learned so much and become so much more capable since joining the guild...  Hadn't she..?  She had finally begun to feel confident about her place at the guild lately, but hearing something like that from one of her own teammates...  It wasn't very encouraging...

Meanwhile, the Ariados continued eyeing Yooka.  The giant, spider-like Pokémon followed along as Yooka walked over to the pit...  And she overheard everything that the Kecleon was muttering under her breath.  By the time they both reached the hole in the ground the Ariados seemed to be worked up into a fury, stomping at the forest floor with each step in a show of barely-restrained anger.

Just as the spider Pokémon opened her mouth to say something, Yooka turned around and shouted.  The sudden noise made Darcy jump with shock.  Had she done something else wrong..?  She was so badly startled that she didn't realize she'd jumped nearer to the pit until it was too late.  "A-ah!" she squeaked as the ground beneath her hind legs crumbled down into the hole below her.  She scrambled for purchase with her forepaws, but despite her best efforts, she began sliding down into the pit...

In a split second, the Ariados darted forward and snagged one of Darcy's forepaws using her poison-laden fangs, then roughly hauled her up and back onto solid ground.  Next she stomped down the sides of the pit's walls and violently tore away the webs keeping Alki stuck before grabbing her with one leg and returning to the surface.  The moment she was back on level ground, she hurled Alki at Yooka like a softball before opening her mouth and hissing.  "Not in your wildest dreams.  Sorry, but a poison type like myself would just never deign to help anyone, would I?  Clearly I'm just some depraved liar who's bent on hurting people and nothing else.  Now get out."
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 4:04 am

Alki felt a tugging sensation on her body. Darcy was pulling the rope, trying to free Alki. But... Alki couldn't say it was working very well. On the contrary, it hurt a bit. The web that Alki had fallen into really didn't want to let go of her. How had she even fallen into the hole? She was so dumb! Darcy hadn't fallen in. Neither had Yooka. Alki was the only one who was stuck in the hole.

And she couldn't help but feel that maybe, maybe she wasn't cut out for guild-work? After all... she'd messed up talking with the Pinsir, and the Slakoth. She'd messed up so badly she'd made Darcy cry. She'd almost cried, seeing her best, and so far only, friend cry like that. And to top all of that off, said friend was busying herself trying to free Alki.

Not a good debut mission.

Alki whimpered a bit as Darcy pulled particularly hard on the rope. She felt her body stretch, and she heard the webs stretch as well. She wasn't going to get freed any time soon. At least, not in this way. She opened her mouth to tell this to Darcy, but the Skitty asked if she was ok. Alki gave a soft, almost unnoticeable nod. She was more pre-occupied listening to Yooka.

That wasn't true! Was it? She was... getting used to the guild. She wasn't a failure! She could handle stuff! Darcy and her could do it! Yet... a small part of Alki agreed with Yooka. She hadn't done anything right at all, had she? From the moment they'd stepped into the forest, Alki had done nothing but mess up and ruin things. She suddenly felt like crying. "I-I wish I hadn't woken up at all..." She muttered to herself. She truly did wish it.

She was jolted out of her thoughts by the cry from the Skitty. Was... she falling in too! Alki watched, fearful of what might happen. Would it hurt? An Igglybuff's body was made for bouncing. That was how she moved around, and part of bouncing was falling. But a Skitty's body wasn't made for that... but given how stuck Alki still was, what could she do to help?

The Ariados could help though. Alki hadn't expected the spider to help out, and as she helped Darcy, Alki felt thankful towards this Pokemon, but that thankfulness soon turned to fear. Why was she coming down the walls like that? Alki suddenly found herself in a flurry of torn webs, she was too afraid to even cry out. She'd be fine. She'd be fine! Darcy had nodded, that meant she agreed, Darcy thought Alki would be fine... she closed her eyes, and let out a whimper. She felt herself being picked up, and opened her eyes. She was airborne, flying through the air, towards Yooka. Had the Ariados... thrown her? She was flying towards Yooka... she hoped that the Kecleon would catch her.
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:35 am

Darcy gasped with pain the moment the Ariados' fangs sank into her skin.  Her head spun with vertigo and dread as she was hauled back up out of the pit, and all she could do was squeeze her eyes shut and curl up into a ball as she fought back tears and tried to ignore just how badly she hurt...  Being bitten would have been bad enough, but having her whole body pulled by a bite wound like that had torn deeply into her skin and consumed her entire front-left leg in blazing pain...

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the Ariados climb into the pit.  Her heart tensed up with fear, and instinctively, she wanted to get up and protect Alki...  Or at the very least, to turn around and say something, anything that might convince this giant spider to leave her friend alone...  She tried to stand up, but pain instantly stabbed through her entire body and she dropped back to the ground with a gasp, shedding a few tears and curling up into a ball again.  ...Yooka was right...  She still wasn't ready for guild missions...  She couldn't fight...  She couldn't even stomach a little bit of pain.  Not even...  Not even to protect Alki...

Thinking about the little Igglybuff made Darcy curl up tighter and start crying in earnest.  If...  If anything happened to Alki...  The Skitty would ever be able to forgive herself...  It would all be her fault, dragging Alki out here, and then failing to protect her when she needed it...  She was a bad person...  She should never have made this happen...

Some talking took place, but Darcy was too much of a wreck to understand it.  She just held still, trying and failing to control her sobs as whatever terrible plan this Ariados had began to unfold behind her.  There was the sound of something flying through the air...  And what came next sent a shock through her whole body and filled her head with a renewed sense of vertigo.  Someone...  Someone was carrying her, and running.  It must have been Yooka.  Were they getting away?  Were they going to be safe..?

The shock began to fade...  But as Darcy realized how she was being held, it was replaced with a flood of embarrassment.  Yooka had picked her up by the scruff of her neck.  Skitty could only do that to babies and young children before they got too big and heavy...  It brought back memories of being scolded by her parents back when she was just a few years old, and to make matters worse, now she was being cradled, like some kind of baby...  She blushed and fought back tears, avoiding eye contact with Yooka.  She hoped that Alki hadn't seen that.  Although...  Perhaps it was something she deserved to see...  If the Skitty couldn't protect her, then...  Alki deserved to know...

At long last, Yooka slowed down, and came to a stop.  She took a seat and placed Darcy down in front of her...  The Skitty just stared at the ground, wishing that she wasn't there.  That none of this had happened...

Yooka started talking.  Darcy cringed and looked away, expecting Yooka to tell her the truth that everyone else had been too nice to say...  That she still wasn't ready for guild missions yet...  But those words didn't come, and what Yooka said instead got Darcy to blink and look up again.  "W-why w-would I hate you?" she asked, trying to keep her voice from trembling.  "Y-you saved us back there...  I-I couldn't...  T-that Pokemon was trying to do something, a-and I couldn't even stand up, b-but you took us both and saved us...  R-right..?"

She looked away again and blinked tears out of her eyes.  "Y-you were right...  I-I can't fight or protect anyone or anything...  A-Alki, I think...  I think maybe...  I should help you join a different team for now...  Y-you can heal Pokemon, so any of them would be glad to have you, and I-I...  I-I can't...  I can't keep you safe like they can..."

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 am

Alki couldn't really feel, or think about much else than her encounter with the pit. And the Ariados. She'd been so angry... Angry at Yooka? Darcy? Alki? All she knew was that she'd gone into a fit of rage, and she'd been tearing all the webbing around Alki violently, legs thrashing everywhere and some of them had been awfully close to hitting Alki, instead of the web around her.

And now they were in motion again. She didn't enjoy getting carried by the Kecleon. Especially not when Yooka carried her with her tail. But she didn't say anything, and she didn't move. What was the point? She'd only cause more problems, and she'd make both of her teammates feel worried about her. Darcy, at least. Yooka had said that maybe she couldn't do guild missions. Was she right? Yes. Yes, she was, but that didn't mean that such a statement didn't still hurt.

Alki closed her eyes and forced down a flurry of angry words. A couple were to be directed to Yooka, some at the forest, or the guild. But most of them were to herself. But she'd made a promise, and even if she'd already messed up, she still had another half of the promise to keep. She tried to force a smile onto her face, tried to erase the combination of fear and anger and sadness from her expression, but failed.

When told to use heal pulse, Alki simply nodded and obliged. Her only saving grace, really. She was dumb in every other aspect. She was the Pokemon who fell in holes and pulled tails and couldn't read or write. She couldn't fight. All she could do was use heal pulse. She felt herself begin to cry, and her pulse wavered, but she looked down, and tried to continue her weak heal pulse. Some help she was being...

She simply listened to the two's conversation, right up until Darcy mentioned finding a new team for Alki.

"No!" She cried loudly, severing her heal pulse suddenly. She paused for a second, realizing just how abrupt and loud she'd been. "I mean... I-I'm not an especially... Great..." She began, unsure of what to say. So many truths she could state about herself to show Darcy just how bad that idea was, but Darcy didn't like to hear those truths about Alki, did she? "T-That is... social... Pokemon. Y-You helped me out my first day in town, with... Melanie, and... Yeah. Y-You did protect me. P-Please don't make me find a new team..." she said. Alki didn't know what she was trying to accomplish. Was she trying to make Darcy feel better, or secure her own future? Maybe both? All she knew was her only friend was crying, and that same friend wanted to push her into a new team.

Alki looked around at the group. They were all a mess... Yooka less so, but still. Two out of three were crying, and at least in Alki's case, much more upset than she seemed. Thankfully, Alki heard something to distract her from this. A laugh.

It didn't seem hostile, or menacing. A child's laugh. Maybe Alki's age? It sounded like a laugh she'd hear at the pond, from the other baby Pokemon. The kind of happy laugh she'd always wished she'd had. "Who do you think that is?" She asked, a hint of jealousy in her voice. Why couldn't Alki be that happy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischief Makers   Mischief Makers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischief Makers
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next