Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

OCC Section (Out of Character)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OCC Section (Out of Character) Empty
PostSubject: OCC Section (Out of Character)   OCC Section (Out of Character) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:10 am

I saw this on another RP site and thought it was a good idea.
There are numerous Rps in the free Rp section, all consisting of different stories and characters. What I propose is an OCC section or Out of Character section inside the free Rp section of this forum. This way they could post the general stuff on the rp there, players could get approved, yadda yadda, all in the OCC post of their RP. I think it'd organize the free rp section more. People could come up with complex plots without polluting the actual RP thread. Also, this would be useful if lets say a person joined midway into the RP. Instead of getting his/her ref sheet lost in the bundle of pages of actual rp, it could easily be refered back to if placed in the OCC of the RP.

Anyways, just a thought. :D
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

OCC Section (Out of Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Section (Out of Character)   OCC Section (Out of Character) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:04 pm

If anyone wants to RP their site characters in the Free Roleplay section they are able to do so, even before approval. The only thing they are unable to do is RP in the main forum to prevent people from gaining Poke from an unapproved character.

Also. There is Character Discussion board on the forum already for if people wish to discuss what they want to happen in their RPs. And even for RPs in the Free Roleplay section, you can always discuss them via the Chatbox, or PMs. Or, as me and Ripple are currently doing on our Unova RP thread, use titanpad.com to keep track of any RP ideas and character stuff. ^^

I personally find titanpad more useful than another board for threads as you can then keep your ideas to yourself so that it is more of a surprise to whoever is reading etc. Also, you can link the titanpad to whoever is in your RP, and not risk other people intruding etc.

I do appreciate your idea, but I do think it would be rather unnecessary as there are already other options. X3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

OCC Section (Out of Character)
Page 1 of 1