Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Simple improvments to the Members sections.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazorGameplays

CrazorGameplays

Poké : 0

Simple improvments to the Members sections. Empty
PostSubject: Simple improvments to the Members sections.   Simple improvments to the Members sections. EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello!

I just found one thing in the Members section annoying. My problem is, there is no statement is the member online or offline and I find this really weird, `cause it would make perfect sense if you would be able to see the status in the section part, instead of getting to an account of their friend and check from there.

I hope this is possible an I didn`t written anything wrong.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Simple improvments to the Members sections.   Simple improvments to the Members sections. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 1:48 am

This is not an edit that can be done without modifying the site template. This site is hosted through forumotion and we do not have the time to implement such a thing on our own. However, if you look below at the bottom of each page. You will find a recent viewers list stating who is online. From there, you can see who is online as long as they are not hidden.
Back to top Go down
CrazorGameplays

CrazorGameplays

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Simple improvments to the Members sections.   Simple improvments to the Members sections. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:53 am

Ah, okay. Thanks for the reply!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Simple improvments to the Members sections.   Simple improvments to the Members sections. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Also usually if you're in a thread with someone and they're online, a banner saying online will come up and be displayed at the bottom of each of their posts (under their signature) alongside where the quick links are for their profile, PMs, email and site ect etc is displayed.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple improvments to the Members sections.   Simple improvments to the Members sections. Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple improvments to the Members sections.
Page 1 of 1