Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Simple Supply Shortage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Simple Supply Shortage Empty
PostSubject: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:26 am

Joey {15} -5 from entry
Ever since Joining the guild. Joey had been looking for various jobs to do at the time. However at the moment. He felt he needed to go to pecha to get some supplies. He had been lacking on them for a while and decided he can get some for both him and his teammates.

He did not think he would need help here so he told Azeral that he would head to the forest to gather some supplies and that He would be back before the guild closed.

As he traveled to the forest. He kept an ear out for any movement in the area. He was still cautious about traveling. It was just something he had grown accustomed to since the dungeons contained hostile pokemon.

Joey took out his wonder map and checked to see how much further the dungeon was. It wasn't very far. "Almost there." he said with a smile as he continued along the path to the forest.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:34 am

Jeff: -5 energy on entry, resulting in 14 energy

Jeff was in the forest as well, deciding to find a guild to join and a team to join up with after his previously formed guildless team, Corona, disbanded. Unknowingly, he was stumbling into the dungeon of the Pecha Forest due to wrong turns he had made, resulting in him getting lost. "Didn't I see that scratched tree before?..." He said, confused.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:42 am

Joey {15}
Joey continued along the path. He saw something that resembled a flame light. He stopped for a moment and looked towards it. It was a flame on a charmander's tail. "Jak?" he said to himself silently.

((Note: Joey is way to far to be heard even at talking normal volume))

Joey got extremely excited to see what he thought to be his lost friend.

He started running towards the Charmander at full speed. Sparks were flying off his cheek due to his extreme excitement and running put together. "JAK!!!!!" he shouted with extreme happiness as he pretty much tackled the charmander to the ground and hugged it. "I mis... Wait..." He said but cut himself off as he realized a big mistake... That was not Jak... It was some other charmander.

"I... I am so sorry... I thought you were my friend..." he said as he quickly got up and turned away...

He was now quite embarrassed about the mistaken identity.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:58 pm

As if out of nowhere, Jeff was tackle hugged by a pichu. Questions started to register in his mind. Who was this Jak he spoke of? Who was this Pichu? After the Pichu realized his mistake and turned away, the Charmander got up. "Looking for a friend of yours?" He asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Joey {15}
Joey looked back towards the charmander. "Yea..." he said softly. He seemed a bit down after the thought that he had missed his friend that much.

"You haven't seen another charmander around have you?" he decided to ask. Maybe by chance this one saw his friend...

He had hoped that maybe the other charmander would know. It was another chance to find his friend after all. Especially since this was a non hostile pokemon on the path to the forest he was visiting.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:09 pm

"I've never seen another one of my species here." He replied. "I'm looking for my own team, but at this point I feel like they've disbanded and thus I need to find another team or make another one. To be quite honest, I feel the reason we've disbanded is because we weren't part of a guild like we wanted to be." He added, quite sadly. "So much for being a guild member..."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Joey {15}
Joey sighed for a moment. "You were part of the guild? " He said although it was pretty much already answered.

"What team were you on?" Joey asked the charmander with his head tilted slightly. He was curious about what team the charmander was on. Maybe if it was disbanded, He could inform the pokemon about it if he didn't know for sure. This would be possible since he remembered most of the team names that are listed on the team list in the guild he is at.

"Oh... I am sorry. My name is Joey." he said suddenly as he realized he forgot to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:24 pm

"Sorry, I didn't make it clear. I was never part of the guild." Jeff clarified. "Oh, yes, my name is Jeff. But at any rate the team was called Corona. It probably won't show up on your list because we weren't ever part of the guild, we just kinda created our own team. Although I probably should have had us sign up for the guild..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:30 pm

Joey {15}
"Oh. Just a team. I guess that wouldn't show up in the guild list..." he said softly. "Anyways, Nice to meet you Jeff." He said with a smile. "I am on my way to Pecha Forest for supplies if you would like to tag along. It would be easier on both of us if we work together" he said with a smile on his face still.

He seemed to enjoy the company now. He really didn't expect anyone to be here as he went for supplies.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:33 pm

"If it's not too much trouble." he said, smiling. "I've lacked any real exploration in a long time." Jeff's tail burned bright. "Perhaps I'll find some items myself..."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Joey {15}
"No trouble at all" He said with a large smile. He seemed to be smiling a lot. He then looked towards the path. He flipped his bag over his shoulder. "Shall we go on?" he said in a slightly excited tone.

The trees in the area were being blown lightly. Giving a gentle sway. The wind was relatively peaceful. The air had no hint of storms in the area. At least to Joey that is. Joey usually could sense electrical storms early before they ever get close. It was something he had become quite good at determining throughout his life.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:42 pm

"Let's shall." Jeff replied, following the Pichu. As they walked, he reached into his knapsack and got out a necklace with a pendant on it. It was a strange circular shape with a yellow jewel in the middle. The necklace was an heirloom from Jeff's family, given to him when he had hatched from his egg. He always made sure that nothing bad happened to it, the thing was precious to him.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Joey {15}
"What is that?" he said as he pointed towards the pendant. He had not seen something like that before. It seemed to have great importance to the charmander from what Joey could guess.

Joey was still walking as he had asked about the pendant. He did not want to waste too much time not searching the forest. He had to be back before dark like he promised..

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:00 pm

He looked at the necklace. "Oh, this old thing?" He smiled. "It's my Heirloom Necklace. I was given it after I hatched. It's a family heirloom that's been passed down the generations." The jewel shined in the light.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:04 pm

Joey {15}
"A Heirloom Necklace?" he said. "What is a Heirloom?" he asked the charmander. He had not heard of of an Heirloom before. It sounded important though.

As they had continued to talk the wind was starting to pick up slightly. It was a little more then a gentle breeze now. However it was still relatively calm. The trees moved a little more now. The air seemed fresh as they had walked, or at least Joey thought it felt fresh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Supply Shortage   Simple Supply Shortage Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Supply Shortage
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next