Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Simple Exploration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Simple Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Simple Exploration   Simple Exploration EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:23 am

Pecha forest was filled with... well, pecha berries. It was the perfect place to stock up. Well, next to the dojo. But that's okay, still a good place to get berries. Berries were a great way to keep energized. And that was exactly what brought Leif here. To gather berries. Fighting pokemon along the way was just part of the job. Well, hostile pokemon. It can be hard to tell which ones are friendly and which are hostile sometimes.

As he was looking up and down for berries, he thought he heard something. It must have been a pokemon? "Hello!" He cried out. "My name's Leif. Who are you?" He had no idea if anyone else was actually there. He just happened to hear something and called out that time. What if there was nobody else there? Maybe he would look crazy because nobody was there. So there would be nobody to look crazy to. If someone looks crazy in a forest, but there's nobody there to see it, are they really crazy? I'll leave that up to you.

(22 energy - 5 entry fee = 17 energy)
Back to top Go down

Simple Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Exploration   Simple Exploration EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:43 am

Serenity had found her way into the forest, called Pecha Forest by other pokemon. She herself though was to caught up with how many delicious Pecha berries there were. While she had run into no hostile pokemon, She was busying herself with collect as many berries as she could.

Though she kept eating them almost as fast as she picked them.

When she heard a voice She froze, worried that she might have been taking somebody else's berries a moment before she stepped through some bushes.

Once through, the young Teddiursa seen an Abra standing there, looking at her. She blinked, reaching her right paw up to suck on it a bit. She never seen an Abra before.

He must be nice though if he didn't sneak up on her.

With that thought She smiled and waved to him with her left paw
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Simple Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Exploration   Simple Exploration EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 am

Leif saw the pokemon more clearly now that he saw it waiving. It too had been collecting berries. It too seemed friendly. It also seemed to have a bit of an appetite. A healthy appetite is a wonderful thing for any pokemon to have. "Oh, hey, I've never seen a Teddiursa around here. My name is Leif. I'm an Abra. What's your name" He shouted, sifting through the bushes to see what all he could find.

He would be saving any berries he found.

But he hadn't found any yet.

Maybe he'd been following behind this other pokemon that was eating the berries?

Not that it was a big deal. Maybe he could adventure with this pokemon. "Wanna look for berries together?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down

Simple Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Exploration   Simple Exploration EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm

She smiles brightly "my name's serenity! I'd love to pick berries with you!"

She crossed to the abra, Leif, quickly and bouncily as would be expected of a young, naive pokemon.

She was excited to see a new pokemon though.

"I've never seen an Abra before. What can you do? "
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Simple Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Exploration   Simple Exploration EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 pm

"Nice to meet you Serenity!" He said gleefully. He was in a good mood. This other pokemon seemed to be too. Today was gonna be a good day. "Uh... what can I do? Well... As far as moves go, I can teleport, even in my sleep... I also know Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, and Ice Punch. Oh, and I can control my teleports at short distances... but sometimes they sorta go wrong. That's always bad." He said this as he ran his hands through the bushes looking for berries.

Vulpes carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Simple Exploration PH4C7tP
Back to top Go down

Simple Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Exploration   Simple Exploration EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 pm

She smiles and giggles, following him as she was content with talking for now. It's been forever she talked with another pokemon.

"Oh wow that's really cool! I don't know how to teleport at all, Though it seems like it would be a lot of fun."

She tilted her head curiously, "how bad is it when something goes wrong though? Do you go really far away sometimes?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Simple Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Exploration   Simple Exploration EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:30 pm

"Oh, yeah not all pokemon can learn teleport... and the ones that do often don't use it. But it can be useful." he picked a pecha berry he had found and placed it in his bag. "Well... sometimes I can end up lost, or in the middle of a lot of aggressive pokemon. One time I got stuck on the side of a cliff with a flightless bird. Another time I fell into an icy lake." He shrugged, "so I would say it can be pretty bad. Usually I can not go too far if I want to stay close by, but I've been teleported extremely far before I mastered it." He looked to this pokemon, "so how often do you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Exploration   Simple Exploration Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Exploration
Page 1 of 1